[3.13] Scarfuncle's Shield Charge Impaling Gladiator -Max Block, Great speed, Pack Explosions

Hi there!

Have anyone noticed that toxic vines iirc (that shit mobs from toxic/poison/green Ritual throw in you that slows your movement) prevents using movement skills, shield charge included. They just disable my main skill lol.

Is it some new bug introduced this league or what?
Yep, I just hit that too. Completely locks you out of shield charging. Is it due to movement speed dropping too low or does it just totally lock you out of movement skills?
Yes! This is a bug - report it when it comes along or avoid those rituals until they fix it. I wish I knew how to tag a member of GGG to look at this thread - we've all had this issue.
WOAH. Check out this new glove base! It is the new BIS glove. Here are the implicits:

25% reduced Attack Damage with Main Hand
(40–50)% increased Attack Damage with Off Hand

https://poedb.tw/us/Southswing_Gloves

Dernière édition par Scarfuncle, le 16 janv. 2021 23:42:54
"
Scarfuncle a écrit :
WOAH. Check out this new glove base! It is the new BIS glove. Here are the implicits:

25% reduced Attack Damage with Main Hand
(40–50)% increased Attack Damage with Off Hand

https://poedb.tw/us/Southswing_Gloves

Yeah, got them early from ritual, now swapped for Tentacles but wonder if those are actualy better. Can we achieve 100% impale without Tentacles?
You can hit exactly 100% if you grab the cluster up by constitution and the other cluster by crimson dance with the support gem. Having said that, I'm using the tentacles right now too. I'm missing poison prolif though. explode chest would be very welcome.
Early on, you can get pops from Obliteration, if you can support the int requirement. A Brute Force Solution jewel by the life wheel gives you ~70 int (base + 5 nodes) by default, with another 4 nodes available in its radius.

Equipping a wand does disable your counterattacks, leap slam and ancestor totems, though. You'll need a dash skill, and you can use selfcast tempest shield can proc on-hit effects - I've got mine linked to hextouch and culling strike. And make sure you don't have Brutality linked to shield charge, so you get the added chaos damage on your attacks.
"
MaxGor31 a écrit :
Can we achieve 100% impale without Tentacles?

You can reach 100% quality by getting quality on the dread banner and impale support. That puts you at 100% :)
"
Scarfuncle a écrit :
"
MaxGor31 a écrit :
Can we achieve 100% impale without Tentacles?

You can reach 100% quality by getting quality on the dread banner and impale support. That puts you at 100% :)

You mean alternative quality? Anomalous Impale and Divergent Dread banner give us 15% to impale. We lose 10% aura effect from dread banner and 10% impale effect from Impale support.

With good rolled gloves i think it's worth it, we can get HP, attack speed and flat phys + some res (chaos for example), even mana/hp leech. Not saying about 50% increased damage.
Dernière édition par Thesorrow10, le 19 janv. 2021 11:47:29

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires