[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Is there anyone that has integreted cluster jewels? i feel like the build could benefit a lot from this because our tree is very close to the jewel anyway. Sadly i'm not experienced enough to figure it out myself.

Also if anyone has some advice to boost my DPS at this point while not losing more HP i'd love to hear it. I think all the next upgrades are really really expensive.

Edit: Swapped my silver to a cinderswallow for minor upgrade in DPS.
Dernière édition par 5u8dY08K03, le 23 oct. 2020 22:34:28
New BOW version added
Hey! Great build super tanky and kind of fun too! One issue I have is random DOT just burns through my HP. How can I negate that? I've died so many times to DOT and I have no idea what caused it... But it is getting super annoying. Any advice?
"
seekshade a écrit :
Hey! Great build super tanky and kind of fun too! One issue I have is random DOT just burns through my HP. How can I negate that? I've died so many times to DOT and I have no idea what caused it... But it is getting super annoying. Any advice?

Have you included the corrupted blood mod in your jewel ?
Been playing this build and was dying quite a bit so made some changes to get chaos resistance up for more survivability. I was getting 1 hit occasionally but my life was under 4.8k, now I have 5374hp it's a lot better.

Cleansed thoughts anoint doubles chaos resistance, my chaos DoT resistance is 112 with pantheon. This allows me to use forbidden taste flask to recover 97% life instantly which is a nice touch for the surprise big hits.

I was avoiding things like Minotaur/Chimera but now do them deathless. Few things that I could improve are accuracy(88%/82% in offence sheet) and more HP of course. Movespeed/onslaught craft on boots. I still got 4 more levels to 100 >.<

Clear speed is ok, it got a lot better with explody chest and few AoE points on skill tree. Before getting this I had trouble with Cassia. It helps a lot in Heists rooms/corridors.

Once I level up I'm thinking to change Champion for damage, I'm not sure how this will effect damage taken from spells. Anyone know?

Having fun at least. Thanks.

Dernière édition par Rossmario, le 24 oct. 2020 06:40:45

So I have ~half your dps from the new budget PoB. I copied my items to that PoB, chose the same configuration, same gems levels, same tree, same character level, same EVERYTHING, and your PoB has ~720k dps while my PoB I pull from my profile has like 400k.

I don't understand.

KatBallsofSteel is the char's name.
"
Yloss a écrit :
"
seekshade a écrit :

Have you included the corrupted blood mod in your jewel ?

I can't afford one yet. But will try to get my hands on one.
One of the best builds i've ever tried.
Hi, is there version of this build that use cluster jewels to improve it more? :)
I just can't craft the armor ... wasted many fossils and resonators but no luck ... guess i cannot push the build ... too bad :/

Edit: I finally made it ... now to add exploding but thats another EXPENSIVE craft ...
Dernière édition par Yloss, le 25 oct. 2020 09:03:50

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires