[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Yloss a écrit :
I just can't craft the armor ... wasted many fossils and resonators but no luck ... guess i cannot push the build ... too bad :/

Edit: I finally made it ... now to add exploding but thats another EXPENSIVE craft ...

How much time you tried to make -mana cost? i've tried about 20 time and nothing... -,-
Dernière édition par Kenni2090, le 25 oct. 2020 14:42:13

this is my first real league. I usually get bored ad stop playing when i hit maps.

how can i upgrade my gear even further? If i try to add explosive craft to armor do i lose other stats on it? Im really new so i dont have much idea about crafting rules.

with these items i sucessfully killed sirius, shaper, syndicate, distant memory bosses.

i have 300 chaos left i guess. Also thanks for this awesome build.
If you like investing shitload of exalts and still getting one shotted by tier 11 bosses you should do this build.
"
candyman9999 a écrit :
If you like investing shitload of exalts and still getting one shotted by tier 11 bosses you should do this build.

Oh, I think I am not playing the build correctly. For some reason I don't die to bosses in t11 or t16.
"
Kenni2090 a écrit :
"
Yloss a écrit :
I just can't craft the armor ... wasted many fossils and resonators but no luck ... guess i cannot push the build ... too bad :/

Edit: I finally made it ... now to add exploding but thats another EXPENSIVE craft ...

How much time you tried to make -mana cost? i've tried about 20 time and nothing... -,-

Not sure, tried for a few days, might have been about 40 tries probably ...
"
feedfeedfeed a écrit :
"
candyman9999 a écrit :

Oh, I think I am not playing the build correctly. For some reason I don't die to bosses in t11 or t16.

Def playing it wrong, i run t16 delirium nemesis bloodlines, with 3x scarabs and not ripping through all that stuff :) And im lvl 90 haha
But before going for dmg nodes i went for max block first so i am at 75 75
Dernière édition par _Isusova_Ratnica_, le 25 oct. 2020 19:58:12
So I had issues with survivability, but I think I fixed that issue now. I don't die much anymore, DOT is a bit of an issue but that's just a con of this build I guess. But my biggest issue right now is damage. It just takes forever to kill shaper/t16 bosses. Anyone know how I can improve my damage? I feel like it's very lackluster

POB: https://pastebin.com/peeUBsKT

Level 90 and still getting one shot in heists... :(
I am doing OK damage (3.7m combined dps in POB). But I suffer from one shot.
How much beefier can I get if I get a Surrender compared to a decent life+res+recover life on block shield? I am debating whether I should get Surrender. This what I am using right now:

"
UziArab a écrit :
Spoiler
So I had issues with survivability, but I think I fixed that issue now. I don't die much anymore, DOT is a bit of an issue but that's just a con of this build I guess. But my biggest issue right now is damage. It just takes forever to kill shaper/t16 bosses. Anyone know how I can improve my damage? I feel like it's very lackluster

POB: https://pastebin.com/peeUBsKT

Drop the points going to Determination cluster and for the same points get Disemboweling and Constitution cluster for HP

Brinkmanship is nice for more aoe, but better get get Aspect of Lynx for DPS

Bladedancer is a much better annoint, so try to get a non-corrupt amulet for it

Swap your Watchers eye, which does nothing for you, for some decent jewel. Something with Attack speed/Damage/Life/Resists if needed. See my tree for examples

Get a Paradoxica with 180+ dps
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires