[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Is the POB messed up? One of the trees is for level 80 but it clearly needs more points then you would have at that level. Am I missing something?
"
Is the POB messed up? One of the trees is for level 80 but it clearly needs more points then you would have at that level. Am I missing something?

It says 80, but it's really 87. It says the required level on the top.
Thoughts on carnage heart onyx amulet?
sounds like a good allround option, im not sure though if 40% increased dmg while leeching is comparable to for example crit multi
how much faster is with the explody chest?
From my experience explody doesn't really make it that much faster for clear, but it makes it a lot smoother:

Since we don't really scale the damage it does not increase your clear by that much, but you clear entire packs at once without basically any stragglers left over, compared to before where you range might not be good enough to hit the entire pack. So it makes it faster in that sense, you can really feel the difference (+ QoL that it get rid of corps/death effects).
Dumb question, what’s the lowest budget I could spend on this to take out Sirus etc but enough to be tanky
Can anyone take a look at my max block bleed EQ, got the items maybe a bit worse than op, weapon is about 1/5 less damage, but PoB says I’m at 1mil dps but op is at 20mil, where did I do wrong? Besides gems are not max quality
I swap explode chest for critical, is cheaper and bring more damage to single target, besides clear speed is very good without explode mod.
Hello,

I have a question:

I'm kind of on the budget build, as I cannot buy the expensive parts yet (chest, shield, belt, flask...). I have paradoxica tho, but only ~140 pDPS.

So currently enduring cry doesnt have a spot in my items because I have reckoning + vengeance + riposte with life gain.
In the end build reckoning is provided by the surrender.

I feel I need more tankiness, the dmg is very fine. So do you think its worth to remove either of those 3 counter attacks for enduring cry?
If yes, which one?

That way I could put enduring cry next to dash + second wind.
Is enduring cry good enough? Ive never used it before.
Get rid of reckoning, IMO EC is much better than any of the links to life gain. You get endurance charges (you have other sources yes, but this one is more reliable) and the life-regen is very strong as a panic button.

I went reckoning-less until just a few hours ago when I bought the Surrender, served me well all the way into T16.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires