[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

If you have issues with mana sustain, make sure to have mana leech (eg. on a jewel). This should give enough sustain. Of course, you need to hit enemies.
If the total available mana is the problem, use enlighten on the 3 most expensive auras. For me, lvl 2 was already enough to replace Praxis (though I do not run Precision atm) and at lvl 3 I don't run out of mana at all.
This is much cheaper than a 10 ex chest and gem setup has enough room to make a few changes to non-mandatory ones.
Dernière édition par Ex0rt_, le 7 oct. 2020 09:08:14
Updated gear on EQ bleed version and added a heist tankness showcase(no flask , no attacking no deactivating traps max lvl heist)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urVMm7vMp9o&feature=youtu.be
Quick question about Vuln. on hit via gloves/ring.

It often seemed like a big deal reading about it here and there damage wise, but when I put a ring into PoB to test it, the real difference seems to be for general clear (non-boss monsters), where you get 50%+ more damage.

On Sirus or UE etc. on the other hand the damage increase seems to be more or less non existent. Now since general map clear is not a problem to me currently where I'm at it does not seem like an upgrade at all, especially since I would lose out on chaos res/crit multi/added phys/acc or whatever instead of it.

Am I'm missing something/PoB does not tell the whole story here or is it not really for boss damage?
i really want to know if your bleed block EQ build would work with lacerate or not, not a big fan of EQ personally. Right now im playing with flicker impale, after an hour of so, it makes me a bit dizzy since there are so much movement lol
"
Holint_Casazr a écrit :
Quick question about Vuln. on hit via gloves/ring.

It often seemed like a big deal reading about it here and there damage wise, but when I put a ring into PoB to test it, the real difference seems to be for general clear (non-boss monsters), where you get 50%+ more damage.

On Sirus or UE etc. on the other hand the damage increase seems to be more or less non existent. Now since general map clear is not a problem to me currently where I'm at it does not seem like an upgrade at all, especially since I would lose out on chaos res/crit multi/added phys/acc or whatever instead of it.

Am I'm missing something/PoB does not tell the whole story here or is it not really for boss damage?

Maybe you would replace a high dps ring with bad one with vuln on hit.
I can say though that activating the curse gives me 14 % more dps vs bosses in PoB (without any other changes). I have 48 % Vuln.
Dernière édition par Ex0rt_, le 7 oct. 2020 13:11:29
"
RNE0916 a écrit :
i really want to know if your bleed block EQ build would work with lacerate or not, not a big fan of EQ personally. Right now im playing with flicker impale, after an hour of so, it makes me a bit dizzy since there are so much movement lol

Dunno about the bleed version, but I play the non-bleed, impale version with Lacerate and can clear t16s easily without any 5+ ex items.
how i get mana reg with this build without praxis ring ?

"
akaelbenpfeil a écrit :

Either you need Praxis or later a chest with -15 to mana cost, everything else feels pretty awkward imo. But if for whatever reason both are not an option currently you want either some "gain mana on hit" on a jewel or some mana leech.

Though note that the annoying part here is you need a) a bit of a mana pool (so you'd have to skip on an aura for now) to not stop in your track a second after you have stopped hitting enemies and b) this only works during fights, so you have to be pretty specific with using cyclone in between packs.
Dernière édition par Holint_Casazr, le 7 oct. 2020 15:34:04
"
akaelbenpfeil a écrit :

You can use a amulet like this
to end with mana problem, is cheap.
What am I doing wrong with this build?

High end items I am missing: Flask, Awakened support gems, watchers eye

I have every other high end item: Ryslatha's, -15 chest, vuln on hit ring, paradoxica, the surrender, abysuss, dmg on gloves, max resist, 79 block...etc

I roll through juiced up T16's like it's absolutely nothing. Heists? No problem. Map bosses ~ 5-10 seconds.... shaper? SLOW.

Any ideas?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires