[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
XpeterschmidtX a écrit :
"
Codz a écrit :
When I try to load the PoB for .12 both the leaguestarter and normal version give me an error. The older version loads fine. Any idea why?

Do you use the community fork of PoB?

That was exactly it! Thank you very much for the help.
"
zaww a écrit :
Vi que tu é BR então vou perguntar em portugues pq é mais simples, tu acha que é viavel começar com essa build, como se fosse um league starter e manter ela durante a liga? Eu comecei a jogar na harvest e ainda não tenho muita noção e achei que falta algumas coisas no guia pra ajudar quem é mais novo no jogo, mas parece ser muito bala de jogar

Sim e uma guia que falta detalhes pra jogadores mais novos, mas sim e viável, joguei na liga anterior com um lacerate block e tem uma sobrevivência muito boa, tava pensando em mine mas irei testar essa construção dele parece bem sólida.
"
ShatteredEssence a écrit :
Is there a way to get life gained on hit somehow? I played similar build with theifs tirnent ring, it was tanky af, but dps was too low.

Jewel with life leech, I'll change the path on the right side of the passive a little bit to get the nod of life and mana leech, so I don't have too many problems with leveling.

https://poeplanner.com/ABYAAQkAFiQBAIGbLV85ivDpRsqQhNlHfr02ZU2-py_MwYJNRmLshO_awUMxdO0FLXrvTP9OKo9gW68UdXfX459noId2Sn1W-lbJEjDp2iP2TZKNfTB81FJ0oAaiF9wGIGEhGlWfidAsOxQj6jboLbTHGVFjWK-pbsAabzt4DbXy7HGFj4MuNZLYvf4KhmCI7eHv7nr6GDpSWjK8nxiRDjwUcSpjr3q-rQNdG6rBB9d-YxfZfIIH8kHSIX7ieTnp1Ro-Xz8UIO8OUEfkUZtYMfv46_PdaGXqGHasz36tjfcykn3lz9wjmG_L9TGw3L3nD2FSlwjcjJMPfyv-jwaLIOOS9_gCX9oKJjmGAvYAAAAAAA==

Then when you have no more problems with mana and life leech just go back to the original.
Dernière édition par Alkatraz_BR, le 18 sept. 2020 14:48:07
"
Daggergoboom a écrit :
What's the best way to path in the beginning? Looks like a solid build!

I'd also like to know! The guide doesn't explain this.
POB gives me no skill tree when import from pastebin
any clue?
"
JJooKKoo a écrit :
POB gives me no skill tree when import from pastebin
any clue?

Pob fork version?
my mistake i forgot to push import buttton :D
I cant import the pastebins at the bottom. Not sure if those are the ones I'm supposed to use or not.
Dernière édition par Doom10320, le 18 sept. 2020 18:24:42
Is it just me or does Warlords mark no longer work with blasphemy support? If so what do you sugguest for the life/mana leech this build is missing out on with 3.12 change?
"
jackherer20010 a écrit :
Is it just me or does Warlords mark no longer work with blasphemy support? If so what do you sugguest for the life/mana leech this build is missing out on with 3.12 change?

Yeah, don't work for me too... anyone have tip(s) to life+mana leech during leveling ?
Hi guys i'm a PEANUTS !
Dernière édition par NeipX, le 19 sept. 2020 04:16:49

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires