[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
chairfight a écrit :
Great looking build! Looking forward to league starting with it.

After reading your guide I wanted to make a quick suggestion. It might clean up your build guide a little bit if you put your 3.10 and older gear setups in an archive folder or something like that. It adds a lot of clutter to the guide without adding much value. As long as we can see your setup last league we're golden!

You could probably throw all of your videos under one folder as well. Most people want to watch a few before they decide on the build. Having them all in once place would be awesome.

Yeah that is a good sugestion really was getting too clustered with too much information on it , made some changes now.
Dernière édition par Poisom, le 18 sept. 2020 02:52:32
Would you really take the challenger chargest with last lab? I considered taking them first for a better leveling experience.
For people struggling with the leveling proces. tytykiller made a nice melee leveling guide for duelists. U don't have to copy it exactly but it will probably give you some good information how to get to endgame faster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqA3CISNzu4&t=189s
Is this Actually Viable in heist? i see your PoB has harvest things listed?
Are Bleed Explosions the better option to start with instead of Arena Challenger & Violent Retaliation before we get Explo Chest?
Should help with clearing before we get to bossing, shouldn't it?
Vi que tu é BR então vou perguntar em portugues pq é mais simples, tu acha que é viavel começar com essa build, como se fosse um league starter e manter ela durante a liga? Eu comecei a jogar na harvest e ainda não tenho muita noção e achei que falta algumas coisas no guia pra ajudar quem é mais novo no jogo, mas parece ser muito bala de jogar
When I try to load the PoB for .12 both the leaguestarter and normal version give me an error. The older version loads fine. Any idea why?
"
Codz a écrit :
When I try to load the PoB for .12 both the leaguestarter and normal version give me an error. The older version loads fine. Any idea why?

Do you use the community fork of PoB?
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
What's the best way to path in the beginning? Looks like a solid build!
Is there a way to get life gained on hit somehow? I played similar build with theifs tirnent ring, it was tanky af, but dps was too low.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires