[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Can someone look at my Glad (MaxiimusBlockus) and tell me how to improve? Till like lvl 90 I was feeling ok but when I tried Sirus 6 I just got obliterated.

Ok I hate this fight and Im bad at it (killed him only few times on other builds at AW5) so maybe its my failure but then I tried Simulacrum, everything was ok, only 1 death in wave 19 (dont know what killed me, oneshoot from 100% hp to 0 in like 0,0001 sec) but in wave 20 Kosis killed me like 4x and I completed wave 20 with 1 portal left.

There are moments when I feel really strong and then theres some strange moments when I just die like some squishy underleveled and undergeared char.

And I dont wanna even talk about chaos damage/degen damage, that hurts alot.

Also I have basically all the uniques, 190 PDPS Paradoxica, but with lvl 20/20 gems in PoB I have around 3,5 mln Cyclone dps while OP like 6,5 mln. Wheres the difference? I have checked everything in Config like OP. I dont understand from where comes the other 3 mln (and yes, Im using the fork PoB that calculate impale).

PS: Dont look at my lvl 1 gems, just sold them for 20% quality, gonna relevel them fast.
Dernière édition par Asag, le 12 avr. 2020 15:54:21
I have drop this cluster jewel. It looks pretty damn good and there is not any of this on the market, event while offline searching. It's hard to price it, what do you think about it?

https://prnt.sc/ry04iy
do u have pob with clusters?
"
Asag a écrit :
Can someone look at my Glad (MaxiimusBlockus) and tell me how to improve? Till like lvl 90 I was feeling ok but when I tried Sirus 6 I just got obliterated.

Ok I hate this fight and Im bad at it (killed him only few times on other builds at AW5) so maybe its my failure but then I tried Simulacrum, everything was ok, only 1 death in wave 19 (dont know what killed me, oneshoot from 100% hp to 0 in like 0,0001 sec) but in wave 20 Kosis killed me like 4x and I completed wave 20 with 1 portal left.

There are moments when I feel really strong and then theres some strange moments when I just die like some squishy underleveled and undergeared char.

Also I have basically all the uniques, 190 PDPS Paradoxica, but with lvl 20/20 gems in PoB I have around 3,5 mln Cyclone dps while OP like 6,5 mln. Wheres the difference? I have checked everything in Config like OP. I dont understand from where comes the other 3 mln (and yes, Im using the fork PoB that calculate impale).

PS: Dont look at my lvl 1 gems, just sold them for 20% quality, gonna relevel them fast.

im having the same problem idk how he can get up to that much dps
has anyone tried to max chaos res?
"
Asag a écrit :

I don't know if this solves it, but at quick glance, you have less flat phys, and less crit chance making the impale stacks much smaller, but the larger discrepancy in the POB (and I don't know how to fix this in POB), his pride is using the 39% more multiplier as if in the aura for 4 seconds (if you mouse over the MH Eff. DPS Mod) whereas when I use my character (or yours from import) it is using the 19% more multiplier. You can swap out his Pride gem to another new Pride gem and it will be at 19%. That alone is like 1mil/dps.
Dernière édition par DaedelisK9, le 12 avr. 2020 21:54:39
"
DaedelisK9 a écrit :
"
Asag a écrit :

I don't know if this solves it, but at quick glance, you have less flat phys, and less crit chance making the impale stacks much smaller, but the larger discrepancy in the POB (and I don't know how to fix this in POB), his pride is using the 39% more multiplier as if in the aura for 4 seconds (if you mouse over the MH Eff. DPS Mod) whereas when I use my character (or yours from import) it is using the 19% more multiplier. You can swap out his Pride gem to another new Pride gem and it will be at 19%. That alone is like 1mil/dps.

You can change what stage the Pride jewel is at on the left hand side by selecting it as the main skill and then changing between initial stage and max stage
how are we fitting all our aura's in? i cant get precision in or if i do i cant use dread banner
"
Malogrek a écrit :
how are we fitting all our aura's in? i cant get precision in or if i do i cant use dread banner

an Enlightened gem is required, lvl 3 will allow a level 5-7 precision skill, level 4 will allow a level 10-11 precision.

right now with a level 4 enlightened gem in helm and a 10% increased maximum mana implicit on my ring i can get a level 11 precision and still have 6 mana left over. if i could get 2 more mana i could get 1 more level. its a game of inches right now lol.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
Thanks for this build! I switched from dual claws to this build and I just love how relaxing it is to farm with this build. Did an awakener 6 Sirus deathless. I'm going to see how I fare on a8 Sirus once I hit level 95.

Basically just followed the 3.10 guide. Only small differences I made were:
- bump up my chaos res to -13% instead of -60%, so I had more time to react to ground degens. Trying to get 0% chaos resist but it's harder now.
- use one of the cheaper watcher's eyes (increased attack damage while affected by precision) instead of might of the meek, since I already had it from my dual claw build. Once I've farmed more currency, I'll probably get the more expensive watcher's eye, the adds extra impale stacks one.
- As mentioned in this thread by others, ensure I have an anti-corrupted blood jewel.

Sitting at 6mil shaper dps fully buffed.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires