[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Virel_360 a écrit :

I just looked at your gear and one problem you have is that you really should have all 3 gems in the shield. the reckoning on the shield procs more then the other 2 counter attack gems and your life gain on hit gem is in your sword, so you wont be getting life gain on hit from your shield reckoning. that will increase your survival alot.

vaal molten shell gives more armor higher damage absorb it lasts longer and costs no mana to use.

even at 79 capped spell/attack block i still get the random 1 shots. it is just part off the game. one thing can try to do is always stay moving clockwise counter clockwise around your target. making it harder for them to hit you. let your purity minions take some agro also. leap slam in and out of range constantly to increase your evasiveness.

to sustain life a bit more i took 1 jewel and found a little life leech just for extra QoL. look for something with % life life leech and 2 damage mods if you can find it. crit multi is good also.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to check my character. Basically, I have to swap the gems, so that I have Blood Rage- Blood Magic Support - Leap Slam in my weapon and Vengeance - Riposte - Life gain on hit support in my shield, right? I thought it doesn't make any difference where I have the gems in this case. What does it do now if I swap them?

Thanks again!

"
circleback a écrit :

Thanks a lot for taking the time to check my character. Basically, I have to swap the gems, so that I have Blood Rage- Blood Magic Support - Leap Slam in my weapon and Vengeance - Riposte - Life gain on hit support in my shield, right? I thought it doesn't make any difference where I have the gems in this case. What does it do now if I swap them?

Thanks again!

any support gem you socket in your shield will be linked to your level 30 reckoning the shield provides. when you move your life gain on hit to the shield when you block and proc reckoning every .4 seconds you will gain life. and if the life gain on hit is linked with your other 2 counter attacks you will gain life on hit for all 3 counter attacks.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
"
Janick1021 a écrit :
Where is the best place to socket Red nightmare?

jewel socket under "Stamina"
Dernière édition par Morrdie, le 12 avr. 2020 09:30:23
can anyone look at my pob to see where i can improve? thanks!!
"
samcisnow a écrit :
can anyone look at my pob to see where i can improve? thanks!!

fast and easy things first would be:

1. Quality on your boots and helmet for more armor.
2. quality on your lions roar flask.
3. quality on your shield for more armor.
4. use einhar and beast corrupt your paradoxica to 30% quality for more attack damage. would put your sword up to 44% quality.
5. attribute quality modifier on your circle ring and attack modifier quality on your other ring.
6. Qualtiy your boots and use a blessed orb to get 12% resist implicit.

more expensive upgrades:

7. a 40% abyssus helmet
8. a chest with -15 mana and an explode or crit modifier

that should give you something to do. after that you are just about set man.
thanks for the build mate,easy deathless aw8 sirus at lvl 87,the scaling potential is actually scarry.
Thanks Virel!, did some of the upgrades, is there only way to buy another paradoxica to use while crafting? Also, how do i propel myself into the end game? i died on sirus so im having to do all the elderslayers again
"
samcisnow a écrit :
is there only way to buy another paradoxica to use while crafting?

I'm afraid i don't understand. the only crafting on the paradoxica is when you unveil it.

for end game you will want 20/20 and if you can afford 21/20 and 21/23 on gems. awakened melee and awakened brutality, bottled faith flask. a double or triple damage mod watchers eye. GG paradoxica or maybe even the Savior could be viable.
sorry, i was trying to do the beast craft for 30% quality but that means im weaponless lol
"
samcisnow a écrit :
sorry, i was trying to do the beast craft for 30% quality but that means im weaponless lol

haha yes you can tell from my gear i've beast crafted a few 30% quality's you need a substitute weapon/shield/helmet etc what ever you want to craft just use a stand in. the beasts are easy peazy.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires