[3.11] HunterKee's Consercated path JUGG! | Super Tanky | All Content

"
matheus_grilo a écrit :
This build looks really fun, but I'd like to know if u can suggest some lvling unique items (and fix the tree lvling, which seems broken for me)

Not having a hard time to lvling at all tbh, just not enough mana, but not an issue since I one shot almost everything.

Lvled with double Gorebreaker + Ground Slam and just swap to a Ephemeral Edge + The Tempestuous Steel with Cons. Path

Is there a POB with clusters?

Ty for hard work, keep it up :D

If is not hardcore, nebu is kinda cheap for now. A self made mace is better if you use seed crafting.

You could use mace cluster to get fortify or get it from mace corruption
Please help, i really , REALLY wanna play a tanky fire-melee build and this one looks exactly what i want but, i wanted to play with the Scion. Can i make this build work playing with the Scion class?
NVM: I've only now realized that you can't get the ascendancy passives with her, that sucks tbh. Gonna play this build anyway, thanks.
Dernière édition par phosTR, le 5 sept. 2020 13:00:44
The passive tree progression has nothing in it :(
Is this abandoned? I don't get it, where are these cluster jewes that the build talks about? I can't find POB fork also in POB fork the build doesn't even use Loreweave...?
"
phosTR a écrit :
Please help, i really , REALLY wanna play a tanky fire-melee build and this one looks exactly what i want but, i wanted to play with the Scion. Can i make this build work playing with the Scion class?
NVM: I've only now realized that you can't get the ascendancy passives with her, that sucks tbh. Gonna play this build anyway, thanks.

You could, go champion + jugg maybe

There are different section in the POB. crit version and non-crit version.

Since this build originally made in 3.9, some of the feature just add it up base on new league mechanic. You dont really need cluster etc.
Dernière édition par ahunterkee, le 5 sept. 2020 16:45:45
"
ahunterkee a écrit :
"
phosTR a écrit :

You could, go champion + jugg maybe

There are different section in the POB. crit version and non-crit version.

Since this build originally made in 3.9, some of the feature just add it up base on new league mechanic. You dont really need cluster etc.

Thanks for answering. Ah, that looks cool tbh, i'm gonna check with POB and the gear i've already have to see the stats at end-game and see if it's viable.

I was talking about the leveling part of the skill tree (level 25 , level 40, etc.) that has nothing but from what i've read in your responses, i should go for the that first one hand damage node and then elemental overload it seems (gonna follow the non-crit build). Thanks again, this build is exactly what i wanted.
"
phosTR a écrit :

I was talking about the leveling part of the skill tree (level 25 , level 40, etc.) that has nothing but from what i've read in your responses, i should go for the that first one hand damage node and then elemental overload it seems (gonna follow the non-crit build). Thanks again, this build is exactly what i wanted.

Yes, that's because major rework of skill tree in 3.11, so the old leveling tree no longer work.

Sorry to bother again, but after EO, i should go like this:

Mana Leech node > Elemental resistance node(s) > Life nodes > Endurance charge nodes (after Unflinching)?

You say to go to Unflinching first but i'm noticing that i need more accuracy rating and it seems that going for Undeniable first would be better for me.

I'm at level 35 right now, ACT4. Thanks again for the build and help.

"
phosTR a écrit :
Sorry to bother again, but after EO, i should go like this:

Mana Leech node > Elemental resistance node(s) > Life nodes > Endurance charge nodes (after Unflinching)?

You say to go to Unflinching first but i'm noticing that i need more accuracy rating and it seems that going for Undeniable first would be better for me.

I'm at level 35 right now, ACT4. Thanks again for the build and help.

Yes, you should go Undeniable first
3.12 ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires