[3.11] HunterKee's Consercated path JUGG! | Super Tanky | All Content

@fensh is not only you mate i lack a lot of damage too..Like i need 5 minutes to kill random Act 9 boss from side quest.I have 5 link good armour , max ress, 3.2k life and good weapons but still have big problems face bosses and strong rares. Im not sure what im doing wrong but this build probably need all items that are suggest to be put together to work.Probably you need to do another build and when you got the items to switch. But im not sure whether it is worth to put the effort to get all the stuff and blow 10 EX for damage that can be obtain with 4L ball of lighting or VD with random rare items. The balance is "real"...

Thanks for the effort of putting together the build, but its kinda missing something befor you got all the things making it work. I will continue to the maps hope something will change but

Cheers!
"
makka89 a écrit :
@fensh is not only you mate i lack a lot of damage too..Like i need 5 minutes to kill random Act 9 boss from side quest.I have 5 link good armour , max ress, 3.2k life and good weapons but still have big problems face bosses and strong rares. Im not sure what im doing wrong but this build probably need all items that are suggest to be put together to work.Probably you need to do another build and when you got the items to switch. But im not sure whether it is worth to put the effort to get all the stuff and blow 10 EX for damage that can be obtain with 4L ball of lighting or VD with random rare items. The balance is "real"...

Thanks for the effort of putting together the build, but its kinda missing something befor you got all the things making it work. I will continue to the maps hope something will change but

Cheers!

Getting the Accuracy ascendancy node helped me alot with damage outcome. Also get cwdt molten shell.

I hope that kaom ways will help a lot with survivability.
Hello, can u tell me ascendancy order ?
"
Ph4nt0mz a écrit :
Hello, can u tell me ascendancy order ?

Undeniable -> Unflinching -> Unrelenting -> Unyielding
hi,

can you give me some tips how to improve my chat from now on?
i had big mana problems, thats why i added the cluster but it doesnt rly change much.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PitForce/characters

thanks!
"
PitForce a écrit :
hi,

i had big mana problems, thats why i added the cluster but it doesnt rly change much.

thanks!

cant see your cluster, if you have mana issue early game, take mana leech node on the right side. Search mana leech on your tree you could found it
"
ahunterkee a écrit :
"
PitForce a écrit :
hi,

thanks!

cant see your cluster, if you have mana issue early game, take mana leech node on the right side. Search mana leech on your tree you could found it

yes but im lvl 80+ , how do you solve mana problems in mid/end game without the mana node ?
"
PitForce a écrit :
"
ahunterkee a écrit :
"
PitForce a écrit :
hi,

thanks!

yes but im lvl 80+ , how do you solve mana problems in mid/end game without the mana node ?

Cluster jewel
Can't do red maps. Die too much and damage output is very low. Could you give some advices pls? just died on t9
Dernière édition par pronexe, le 24 juin 2020 09:30:28
"
ahunterkee a écrit :

Cluster jewel

ermm but i have a cluster jewel with "fuel the fight" do i need smth else on it ?!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires