[3.11] HunterKee's Consercated path JUGG! | Super Tanky | All Content

"
ahunterkee a écrit :
"
andrelb1 a écrit :
wow, looks a very interesting build to start... how do you think this build performe compard to a Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone or a Ice CRASH as clear speed, bossing, end game and survivabilit??? im stucked chosing one by this 3 builds now.

thx...

Clear speed is way faster cus cons path teleport yourself.

Bossing base on the new warcry gem is not a problem.

I made this char specifically to face tank awk8 before delirium buff so insane tanky.

thx alot... im almost given up on ice crash to try this build =]... do you think that is a league starter good option??? or should i try something else and change for this only when i get some currency farmed?
"
andrelb1 a écrit :
thx alot... im almost given up on ice crash to try this build =]... do you think that is a league starter good option??? or should i try something else and change for this only when i get some currency farmed?

I think you could totally league start with this build. Since we had 40% conversion on tree now with all the good slam changes.

The only hard unique just kaoms way, loreweaver and Nebuloch. Before that you could use rare mace with good physical dps.
Hi, both pob link give me error, can you fix it?

thx
Hi! Thanks for the build!
Just not clear for me personally what is meant by "You can buy a nice warlord base with Consercated path enchant on it. Then start to use fossil to crafting our reduce Fire resistance Helmet."
Can someone be so kind to give a link to such kind of Helmet??
Dernière édition par Ledanika, le 18 juin 2020 16:18:54
"
Ledanika a écrit :
Hi! Thanks for the build!
Just not clear for me personally what is meant by "You can buy a nice warlord base with Consercated path enchant on it. Then start to use fossil to crafting our reduce Fire resistance Helmet."
Can someone be so kind to give a link to such kind of Helmet??

If you look at the "Non-crit" version of the build in POB, that is the helmet he is referencing.
He bought a strength based helmet that had Warlord influence with the lab enchant "Consecrated Path deals 40% increased damage," and fossil crafted it to get the "Nearby enemies has -9 to Fire resistance."

The Warlord influence is required to get the -9 fire resist mod.
In your POB you have Unbreakable, but in the guide it has Unyielding.
Which do you recommend?
"
ahunterkee a écrit :
"
Robertthebob a écrit :
Pastbin on 2h not working for me... shrug

fixed

Sweet thanks! Wasn't sure if it was broken or I was doing something wrong.
Considering trying SSF for the first time this league. Think until im able to farm elder for Nebulochs it should be viable?
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
Considering trying SSF for the first time this league. Think until im able to farm elder for Nebulochs it should be viable?

It should be, you could use 2H version to farm Marohi Erqi which is easier to farm. That should be able to enough to clear all content. Then switch to Nebulochs as your BIS weapon.
On the non-crit version of the tree, a Timeless Jewel is used. Can you please explain what that turns Minion Instability into?

If this information is in POB, I apologize. I wasn't able to figure it out.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires