[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Picked up Anomalous Reckoning and Divergent Riposte today and the extra buffs/debuffs seem nice since we're always blocking anyways. I've got them linked to Anomalous Close Combat (to make big zoomy shield charge) and Pulverise (divergent once its affordable) for general damage / aoe. If I wasn't using Jack, The Axe I'd probably have kept the life gain on hit support though.
Tempus Fugit
Thank you, Jenos. VERY helpful!

"
Anvil is a decent defensive option, but it comes down to where you are gearing-wise and how much block you need. Amulets can have a lot of attributes/resists/HP on them, so its ultimately up to you and where you can find the extra block values. You also don't need that much block to get capped - especially if you're using the 8% block when hit from the gladiator node Painforged.

Ah, I see, basically we are over 75% cap most of the time anyway, as we are hit all the time. Hmm, this is very interesting. I could easily throw out all gems and still be capped most of the time.

Anvil raises the cap to 78%, in that case it may even free up the main hand for something different.

"
The attack speed corrupted implicit on claws is a local modifier, meaning it only affects attacks with the weapon. Since you aren't attacking with the weapon, its a waste. Claws have no really relevant corruptions.

Superb, thanks for the clarification. I wish the game would say "LOCAL attack speed" and "GLOBAL attack speed" in general. Some things are more exact about this already. Better would be "attack speed with this weapon" or something.

Would bleed on mainhand also only count for main hand attacks?

"
6-Link is very important. Awakened gems tend to be a ~10% more damage improvement over their base, if you level it to max, which takes a long time. Getting a new link is upwards of 40% more damage. Every additional link is much more valuable than going for an awakened gem

Great, I know what I am grinding for then :D. Path of Bulding did not really help me too much when figuring this out. I assume that the 7 link due to pierce is in this case also set in stone. Was thinking about trying are more life heavy 6-link chest...

"
Jenos a écrit :

Not the OP, but I'm playing this currently in red maps this league.

Currently working on a Impale SST version. So far blasting T14-T16 maps. But still need to craft a lot of gear. It's a more expensive version but with more dmg potential i think. Need to find more harvest ;)

"
CoalBucket a écrit :

c) Would it be more important to go 6-link or to get awakened gems first? Casual and slow player...

Thanks, great build so far.

Glad you like the build :) . As already mentioned go for the 6-link first.

"
CoalBucket a écrit :

Superb, thanks for the clarification. I wish the game would say "LOCAL attack speed" and "GLOBAL attack speed" in general. Some things are more exact about this already. Better would be "attack speed with this weapon" or something.

Would bleed on mainhand also only count for main hand attacks?

Yes thats sometimes pretty bad explained. Attacks have x chance to bleed is only for main. I think just adding the mod in Pob to your main and see if your SST stat changes is most of the time accurate :)
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
reserved
"
paLe1337 a écrit :

Currently working on a Impale SST version. So far blasting T14-T16 maps. But still need to craft a lot of gear. It's a more expensive version but with more dmg potential i think. Need to find more harvest ;)

Do you feel like it scales better overall? Feel like bleed SST has some hard limits and I can definitely feel my dps lacking in party content, tho its been mostly fine in red maps solo. Could potentially re-spec but I'm wondering how much tankiness drops going to champion from Gladi, I absolutely love the max block aspect of the build.
Tempus Fugit
"
Shiken a écrit :

Do you feel like it scales better overall? Feel like bleed SST has some hard limits and I can definitely feel my dps lacking in party content, tho its been mostly fine in red maps solo. Could potentially re-spec but I'm wondering how much tankiness drops going to champion from Gladi, I absolutely love the max block aspect of the build.

I have something like ~ 1M Dps without anything up and my gear is still mediocre. Put down a totem + Snipers Mark (which is exactly what the build needed, crazy single target increase) and maybe flasks. You get 2-2.5 M. I did stuff like T16 farming, A7, Guardian Maven + Breach Maven Challenges this weekend. Everything went pretty smooth.

You can still scale up with expensive items e.g. impale watchers eye, ryslatha coil ... You will reach about 4.5 M dps i think. Which is still not that crazy for this investment, but for a SST Build pretty solid.

The bleed version is still pretty good on a budget and i like this a lot. Impale costs way more even to start with but you can also dump a lot more money into it. Endgame bleed scaling sometimes feels weird, thats true.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Dernière édition par paLe1337, le 1 févr. 2021 07:03:11
im leveling and love how smooth is, at lv 80 have my steel ring with alot o flat phys, life and more.

i crafted a shield, i think is pretty goodm, but dont know what i craft on him, was thinking on %quality + stat.
"
vegamegagf a écrit :
im leveling and love how smooth is, at lv 80 have my steel ring with alot o flat phys, life and more.

i crafted a shield, i think is pretty goodm, but dont know what i craft on him, was thinking on %quality + stat.

Yes stat of your choice / quality hybrid craft is the best.
3 Prefix are set anyway with 3x armour.

For the other suffixes you can look for some influence / harvest crafts and try to slam what you like.
Guides:
Hello, would the big play be to get a Shaper shield with as close to 3k armor as possible and then try to get Recover life on Block on it with Harvest crafting or am I missing/misunderstanding something?

Dernière édition par XenoPOE, le 2 févr. 2021 07:37:20
"
XenoPOE a écrit :
Hello, would the big play be to get a Shaper shield with as close to 3k armor as possible and then try to get Recover life on Block on it with Harvest crafting or am I missing/misunderstanding something?

Shaper or Warlord, like mine
I used Add life for it
Dernière édition par khaolan, le 2 févr. 2021 11:45:22

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires