[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
paLe1337 a écrit :
"
VyersReaver a écrit :
Ideally, what would be best for the Sinistral Gloves to beat Fenumus?

If you have infinite money you could influence a pair with Hunter/Elder + Warlord

and craft a combination of

- increased Damage over Time (Warlord)
- % to Physical Damage over Time Multiplier (Hunter/Elder)
- Life Roll
------- + Optional
- Resistance
- culling strike(warlord)
- phys to attacks
- attack speed

But Fenumus are currently ~20 C and this pair above could cost a fortune :D

There's always a need for perfection, and if Fenumus IS perfection - then those gloves are not worth the hassle.

Just got the base 86, was willing to craft them for sale for this build (since it's probably the only one that will use these bases). Also got the 5% block boots at ilvl 86.
"
paLe1337 a écrit :

More tankiness sounds weird, i can't remember dying while i was playing this build ;) Not sure about the explosions.

For the 30 int just delevel Aoe(not necessary) or get an int roll somewhere.

I run Tier 15 and have some DMG problems with bosses but i widdel them down.

What i really carve is 300000 EHP.

But i don't want to waste currency on a 6L Sporegard if the Chaos explosions gonna gimp my Bleed explosions but nobody seems to be sure how both explosion work.

https://pastebin.com/uZtFrTW5

Also snipers mark is crazy for Singel target and Clear, i wish i could run it in gloves as "Mark on hit".
I am currently leveling a bow gladiator in ssf ritual. Could transition to this. Any recommendations? I do not have any items yet in SSF.
"
VyersReaver a écrit :

There's always a need for perfection, and if Fenumus IS perfection - then those gloves are not worth the hassle.

Just got the base 86, was willing to craft them for sale for this build (since it's probably the only one that will use these bases). Also got the 5% block boots at ilvl 86.

These gloves will be more damage then Fenumus, so sure if you want perfection go for it :D

"
Imp0815 a écrit :

I run Tier 15 and have some DMG problems with bosses but i widdel them down.

What i really carve is 300000 EHP.

But i don't want to waste currency on a 6L Sporegard if the Chaos explosions gonna gimp my Bleed explosions but nobody seems to be sure how both explosion work.

https://pastebin.com/uZtFrTW5

Also snipers mark is crazy for Singel target and Clear, i wish i could run it in gloves as "Mark on hit".

Snipers Mark does not much for DPS, it's crazy for hit based Projectile damage but doesnt't scale in this build, it's less damage then vuln.
You could go Poachers for bosses it should be more then vuln.

"
Molrix666 a écrit :
I am currently leveling a bow gladiator in ssf ritual. Could transition to this. Any recommendations? I do not have any items yet in SSF.

Most bleed builds use the same tree + some weapon specific additions. A swap is normally not that much regret orbs. But as you are playing SSF i would not recommend SST. There is still no way to farm the Threshold jewel :(
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Oh, i did not know that, i was thinking you get it in a5.

Thank you.
Hi currently enjoying this build thanks for the build.

I just want to ask if its worth to use the surrender shield? Because im planning to buy :D. I know we have this Gladiator combat that give us more dmg if we got more armour on our shield. im currently having this shield with 2.4k armour in it and it gives huge boost on me. currently having 17k -25k armour with buffs. with 5k hp max block 75. If i got the surrender i probably loose a lot of base armour on my shield and dmg maybe. but it got 1.5k armour boost during block and a 250 life gain. So i was wondering if its worth to have with this build?

Thanks, love this build :)
"
_Jordz_ a écrit :

I just want to ask if its worth to use the surrender shield? Because im planning to buy :D. I know we have this Gladiator combat that give us more dmg if we got more armour on our shield. im currently having this shield with 2.4k armour in it and it gives huge boost on me. currently having 17k -25k armour with buffs. with 5k hp max block 75. If i got the surrender i probably loose a lot of base armour on my shield and dmg maybe. but it got 1.5k armour boost during block and a 250 life gain. So i was wondering if its worth to have with this build?

"The Surrender" is probably not worth it for this build. You have to remember that armour on our shield is the flat DPS of this build (SST has "2 to 3 Added Physical Damage per 15 Armour or Evasion Rating on Shield").
If you want to use "The Surrender" you probably should do some form of Build that scales damage with your Mainhand. Btw, the 1500 Armour if you blocked recently does not count as Shield-Armour for SST
"
Tomnarius a écrit :
"
_Jordz_ a écrit :

"The Surrender" is probably not worth it for this build. You have to remember that armour on our shield is the flat DPS of this build (SST has "2 to 3 Added Physical Damage per 15 Armour or Evasion Rating on Shield").
If you want to use "The Surrender" you probably should do some form of Build that scales damage with your Mainhand. Btw, the 1500 Armour if you blocked recently does not count as Shield-Armour for SST

Thats what ive thought lol just want to make everything clear. Ok Now its clear to me Thanks. ill just need to save money for 6L lioneyes vision now :D

Thanks. :)
A couple of thoughts and questions to other build players:

a) Could an Anvil make sense? It would reduce the need to have %1 Block on the gems and/or skip Tempest Shield. And even moar block...

b) I went with a CWDT for Tempest Shield, Immortal Call and a low golem. I think this works quite okay imho. Would a higher Golem help more?

c) I got a hold of a corrupted Advancing Fortress with Attack Speed implicit, I guess it would make sense as the +Life from the normal Fortress does not work on the shield, right?

d) I am still pre uber lab and must second the opinion of another poster that Versatile Combatant made my life so much easier.

c) Would it be more important to go 6-link or to get awakened gems first? Casual and slow player...

Thanks, great build so far.
"
CoalBucket a écrit :
A couple of thoughts and questions to other build players:

Not the OP, but I'm playing this currently in red maps this league.

"
CoalBucket a écrit :
a) Could an Anvil make sense? It would reduce the need to have %1 Block on the gems and/or skip Tempest Shield. And even moar block...

Anvil is a decent defensive option, but it comes down to where you are gearing-wise and how much block you need. Amulets can have a lot of attributes/resists/HP on them, so its ultimately up to you and where you can find the extra block values. You also don't need that much block to get capped - especially if you're using the 8% block when hit from the gladiator node Painforged.

"
CoalBucket a écrit :
b) I went with a CWDT for Tempest Shield, Immortal Call and a low golem. I think this works quite okay imho. Would a higher Golem help more?

It depends on your own personal preference with having to recast golem. Obviously a higher level golem is superior, but if you aren't re-casting it as soon as it dies and micromanaging it, the automation of CWDT is superior.

"
CoalBucket a écrit :
c) I got a hold of a corrupted Advancing Fortress with Attack Speed implicit, I guess it would make sense as the +Life from the normal Fortress does not work on the shield, right?

The attack speed corrupted implicit on claws is a local modifier, meaning it only affects attacks with the weapon. Since you aren't attacking with the weapon, its a waste. Claws have no really relevant corruptions.

"
CoalBucket a écrit :
c) Would it be more important to go 6-link or to get awakened gems first? Casual and slow player...

6-Link is very important. Awakened gems tend to be a ~10% more damage improvement over their base, if you level it to max, which takes a long time. Getting a new link is upwards of 40% more damage. Every additional link is much more valuable than going for an awakened gem

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires