[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

hit Sarn, jumped into Lab, managed to hit 30 and popped on my Span I got cheap, by some miracle managed to down Izaro.

Really enjoying the build, looking forward to mid to late game
I'm interested in this build but noticed it uses so many cluster jewels. In 3.11 cluster jewels are infinitely harder to craft, since they can roll so many more useless mods now. I was wondering if you had any ideas for alternatives.
"
Fhark a écrit :
Has anyone else noticed that the ailment damage is not on the nodes leading to defiance and retaliation anymore? I really thought these nodes had ailment damage in 3.10? Looking at an older pob seems to confirm this.

i don't think they had it. looked up my old tree.

"
Chazyyyyy a écrit :
I'm interested in this build but noticed it uses so many cluster jewels. In 3.11 cluster jewels are infinitely harder to craft, since they can roll so many more useless mods now. I was wondering if you had any ideas for alternatives.

The first builds before did not have any Clusters. I can just put in the old tree. I started SSF and found a lot of clusters. But did not craft any yet, so wasn't aware that it is that hard.

I guess just moving to the right again is the right way.

Finesse -> Precise Interception -> Weapon Artistry -> Aspect of the Lynx.

Will update the Pob soon with 2 version.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
"

They were def there in 3.9 as my pob has them, oh well whats gone is gone.
"
Fhark a écrit :
"

They were def there in 3.9 as my pob has them, oh well whats gone is gone.

got me curious. quickly checked the 3.10 and 3.09 tree.

it was removed between those patches. were they also nerfed cleaving for SST.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
so i used this framework as my league starter, and i feel like putting this note in the first post might be important:

SST is an awful skill until you get your threshold jewel.

I went ~30 levels just using shield charge because sst was that bad.

However, after that, the progression has actually felt pretty good. I tweaked a few things, from seeing some other sst bleed glads on poe ninja. Im pretty happy with my current gear (got damn lucky rolling my shield), and it's hilarious how cheap it was this league. Currently im at 75% block, 5500 life, capped resists (though chaos is low). Once i flip blood rage to 20% quality, ill remove the dex craft from my ring for probably more chaos resist.

- 1c base, 20 alts, regal, craft. (highest tier dagger has too much int required to get another 2% block, and im capped anyway)
- 10c for enchant, rolled a couple times with harvest 'life' mod
- 1ex, plus 10c for the annoint
- random 6 socket drop, linked and colored with harvest crafts.
- all dropped as is.

and the best piece im wearing:
- rolled 3 times with 'defense modifiers' harvest craft. current league price is ~1ex for this much armor.
Hi, rolling with this build and going well so far.

What about Riposte? Would that be a skill to take if you have the slots? Maybe even linked to life gain on hit for even more life gain? Or is it a waste?

You could even swap Inc. Area of Effect on the Reckoning skill to be able to re-use the supports - or is there some cooldown mechanic I'm not aware of?
I switched to this in 3.11 and got my first deathless Act X clear! Up to mid-tier yellow maps and having a little bit of trouble scaling damage, but thanks for this build. Super fun stuff.
Just reached maps with this build and im loving it!

Question, how are you dealing with physical reflect mobs? They absolutely destroy me =(
Pob is now updated with the alternative 3.11 tree without clusters. Even if they should be fixed this week ;)
Also 2 progression trees are added back as i removed them by accident.

"
Bizze79 a écrit :
Hi, rolling with this build and going well so far.

What about Riposte? Would that be a skill to take if you have the slots? Maybe even linked to life gain on hit for even more life gain? Or is it a waste?

You could even swap Inc. Area of Effect on the Reckoning skill to be able to re-use the supports - or is there some cooldown mechanic I'm not aware of?

Never tested this. But Riposte is only 1 hit against single target as i know. so maybe a not that effective. You could reuse the links. They dont share a cooldown.

"
Jefchi a écrit :
Just reached maps with this build and im loving it!

Question, how are you dealing with physical reflect mobs? They absolutely destroy me =(

Reroll Phys reflect map mod ? or what kind of mobs do you mean.
Guides:

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires