[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

gz. really nice shield and gear.

-mana cost is always really good quality. i mostly also go for one

i made a first deadeye video if someone is interested.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
So how exactly do these builds scale back to killing bosses?
T14-15-16 Warlord/Crusader/etc just take ages, any solution to that?

I am currently on the "+spellblock equals block" part of the tree, maybe against bosses, challenger charges or the +phys damage talents are better? TBH, having max spell block does feel amazing, so I would not want to give that one up if I do not have to.
"
paLe1337 a écrit :
gz. really nice shield and gear.

-mana cost is always really good quality. i mostly also go for one

i made a first deadeye video if someone is interested.

I am very curious to see it and the passive tree too!
Dernière édition par TheGreatJepetto, le 9 avr. 2020 11:28:13
Update: yeah, this build does rock. I am probably following a variant of it, but I just downed Aul and Sirus in the same day. Sirus could have been going down deathless if it was not for one dumb shield charge, but other than that... Yeah, single target takes a bit more time, but it is ultimately okay. I'll make a video demonstrating its clearing power tomorrow, I think.
what do you think about linking 3 supports with tempest shield and which suppot gems should i use to boost my single target?
i was thinking about 3 links and curse on hit-despair/projectiles weakness and whispers of doom anointment
Dernière édition par darkchest22, le 13 avr. 2020 08:06:10
"
darkchest22 a écrit :
i was thinking about 3 links and curse on hit-despair/projectiles weakness and whispers of doom anointment

The main portion of damage on this build is the inflicted bleeding, not the projectile itself so projectile weakness would not be that useful. Also, bleeding is physical damage so despair would be useless. The only real effective curse is vulnerability as included in the build.
so any idea what can i do with 4link tempest shield?
Buff:
"Fixed a bug where the "25% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks while using Pride" Watcher's Eye modifier didn't apply to off-hand attacks."

If only we had known...
I added some cluster jewels for 3.10. Also removed some old legacy items like the Astral Plate.

I also added Defeaning Essence of Dread as Crafting Method. These are super cheap this season and give you always >400 Armour. Rolling shields should be easy.

Hope this helps :)
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires