[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

I personaly wouldn't recomend it as "Starter", but you can easaly lvl as a bow build and respec into SST later.

Something like this:
https://pastebin.com/WShVdbWv
(Deadeye fariant lvl-tree for Toxic-Bow, but I think you get the idea)

SST feels awfull untill you have your jewl!

So the 3.9 skill points say, for example "20% increased damage of ailments while wielding an axe".

Now in 3.10 it says "Axe attacks deal 20% more damage with ailments".

Spectral Shield throw isn't an axe attack, even if you are wielding one. Right?

Also, a lot (not all) the passives that had "increased damage from ailments while holding a shield" got removed. No more ailment damage.

This makes me think this build just took a big nerf?

Let me know if I'm wrong.
Dernière édition par kingarthurlived, le 13 mars 2020 18:54:51
"
kingarthurlived a écrit :
So the 3.9 skill points say, for example "20% increased damage of ailments while wielding an axe".

Also, a lot (not all) the passives that had "increased damage from ailments while holding a shield" got removed. No more ailment damage.

This is what I was going to play this league and I hadn't even noticed that. It really looks like it took a significant nerf with the loss of all the ailments. I like bleeds far better than impale but it looks like impale might be the way to go?
"
Goatdemon a écrit :
"

This is what I was going to play this league and I hadn't even noticed that. It really looks like it took a significant nerf with the loss of all the ailments. I like bleeds far better than impale but it looks like impale might be the way to go?

Unless I'm missing something, the only ones that used to have the ailments damage were the ones one the bottom left. Do they still have it? I'm on console so I won't get the new league until Wednesday...
Actually. Nothing changed. They just cleaned up the tree wording it looks like? Compared 3.9 to 3.10 in POB and the bleed % is the same.
"
Goatdemon a écrit :
Actually. Nothing changed. They just cleaned up the tree wording it looks like? Compared 3.9 to 3.10 in POB and the bleed % is the same.

Great! I just took a look at the tree on the website and came down to the same conclusion. Can't wait for Wednesday!
"
Goatdemon a écrit :

That's weird, because if you take for example the first shield cluster from Duelist starting point, around "Defiance"; none of those abilities add damage to ailments like they did in 3.9. Other shield nodes are the same way.
I finished campaign in 24 hours. lvl 68. just boguth shield once for 2 chaos. but Im gonna reset and get slayer cyclone or champ. done with the bleed
"
Goatdemon a écrit :

actually I leveledup cleaving and previous skill nodes.
its more than just clearing up.
they dont give you dmg.
only "bleeding deals faster" mod increased my dmg.

so axe attacks increase dmg are not helping you on sst.

edit: rip sst
Dernière édition par gokhannn, le 15 mars 2020 04:11:10
"

That's weird, because if you take for example the first shield cluster from Duelist starting point, around "Defiance"; none of those abilities add damage to ailments like they did in 3.9. Other shield nodes are the same way.

Unspecing/respecing Defiance does change the bleed damage on the tooltip in-game, so presumably that is working.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires