[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

I crafted very nice astral plate chest that can be seen on my profile.

I just wonder what next path is; to have lvl 24 SST gem with amulet crafting, or to focus on finding the infamous helmet enchanments, which is almost impossible on console realm.
"
hp1 a écrit :
I actually followed a slightly different POB that someone posted earlier (I think it was from raiz), as the lack of mana was super annoying when leveling, so blood magic made this build much easier to play.

Blood Magic is not the only way to resolve mana issues. If you switch Unbound Ailments for Lifetap, then a life will be spent on attack, you will have slightly more damage, and 4 additional skill points to spare for other useful things - for this build I prefer that over Blood Magic anytime.

"
hp1 a écrit :
I did Atziri and died a lot, which was weird since I didn't think reflect would impact this build.

Of course that her reflect is a problem, this build does physical damage on hit, not only DoT. If you can free one ring for her fight then if you can get hands on Sibyl's Lament in right slot + Soul of Yugul as pantheon - those should do the job.
"
PricyYak4698381 a écrit :
I just wonder what next path is; to have lvl 24 SST gem with amulet crafting, or to focus on finding the infamous helmet enchanments, which is almost impossible on console realm.

Doing labs is a tedious job if you don't like them.
Enchants are plenty, hard to hit the right one.
Though you can increase some chances with running upgraded offerings + twice enchanted prophecies + dark shrines there.

You may want to try your RNG with those Enchanted Fossils from Delve too.

Well, good luck, as the success of this quest looks quite grim ;]
"
artisanix a écrit :
"
hp1 a écrit :
I actually followed a slightly different POB that someone posted earlier (I think it was from raiz), as the lack of mana was super annoying when leveling, so blood magic made this build much easier to play.

Blood Magic is not the only way to resolve mana issues. If you switch Unbound Ailments for Lifetap, then a life will be spent on attack, you will have slightly more damage, and 4 additional skill points to spare for other useful things - for this build I prefer that over Blood Magic anytime.

"
hp1 a écrit :
I did Atziri and died a lot, which was weird since I didn't think reflect would impact this build.

Of course that her reflect is a problem, this build does physical damage on hit, not only DoT. If you can free one ring for her fight then if you can get hands on Sibyl's Lament in right slot + Soul of Yugul as pantheon - those should do the job.

RE: Atziri, for whatever reason I thought reflect was only elemental. Live (or die!) and learn....
"
hp1 a écrit :
"
artisanix a écrit :
"
hp1 a écrit :

"
hp1 a écrit :

RE: Atziri, for whatever reason I thought reflect was only elemental. Live (or die!) and learn....

There's more. I've been doing uber atziry for last mavens invitation, and even with 80% reduction ring and 25% reduction pantheon u will die if u will not remove curse on hit ring, as atziri's mirror(clone phase) will reflect vulnerability back on u and will leave u with 15% dmg reflected back to u
Dernière édition par SoulFullOfEvil, le 18 sept. 2021 22:44:44
"
artisanix a écrit :
"

Doing labs is a tedious job if you don't like them.
Enchants are plenty, hard to hit the right one.
Though you can increase some chances with running upgraded offerings + twice enchanted prophecies + dark shrines there.

You may want to try your RNG with those Enchanted Fossils from Delve too.

Well, good luck, as the success of this quest looks quite grim ;]

Thank you for your reply.

Actually I have 3 options regarding chest to focus on;

1. To improve prefixes including both life and block.
2. To have 24 lvl SST by crafting an amulet.
3. To try to have enchantment

To me option 3 is time consuming because even i dont have upgraded offering, which is also so expensine on xbox.

İ have to decide on first two options, option 1 is related to defensive while option 2 is extra damage.

Any advice?
Hi. I liked your build a lot, but I have about 30 exalts and I would like to increase my damage. What could I do in the first place?
"
woda1992 a écrit :
Hi. I liked your build a lot, but I have about 30 exalts and I would like to increase my damage. What could I do in the first place?

If u need damage get shield with more armour and lvl 24 SST, it scales dmg so well
At lvl 24 sst starts to give 7 to 9 phys dmg per 15 armour on shield
30ex should be more than enough
Dernière édition par SoulFullOfEvil, le 19 sept. 2021 07:58:52
"

1. To improve prefixes including both life and block.
2. To have 24 lvl SST by crafting an amulet.
3. To try to have enchantment

Any advice?

If you play more positional, and don't end in the middle of monster packs too often then max block is not that important (we actually play a ranged skill here). The same with the helmet enchants. Those are some QoL, but don't define the build. I hit 100 with 66% base block and no helmet enchants.

So I would probably chose that 24 lvl of SST route. As more damage is always good while facing bosses.
"
artisanix a écrit :

If you play more positional, and don't end in the middle of monster packs too often then max block is not that important (we actually play a ranged skill here).

artisanix thank you for the earlier advice on my build yesterday, I didn't have a chance to thank you until today. I'll finish the Uber lab and tweak my tree.

Re: positional play I wonder if I should drop shield charge at this point of the grind since it puts me smack dab into the packs and I no longer nearly kill them like in lower level maps. I find "strafe bombing" with dash to be much more effective when delving gets crowded with monster packs or I hit a large mob in a map.

I'll check out a few lvl 100 builds and see what fits my playstyle more and how there gem setups look. Yes I'll add back my Herald of Purity and Vitality which I dropped once I added Blood Magic.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires