[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
ressiv a écrit :
I am wondering what to do with my leftover mana (111 mana).
Was using Vitality level 3 but the regen it gives is quite marginal at that level...
Any other ideas?
What if I would use both Divergent Pride + Malevolence + Enlighten and drop Herald of purity + War banner, would that be any good? I could also craft reduced malevolence reservation on a hunter amulet since Enlighten SSF gonna be hard lol
Any way to increase chances of the reduced reservation craft with an essence or fossil?

It seems that getting malevolence isn't worth it ( you would need a watchers eye that is selling for 9ex).
If you use Fenumus weaave it is better to stick with aspect of spider, pride and war banner unless you can get some mana reservation (other than anninting amulet with charisma etc.) and dropping war banner for herald of purity. At least that's what pob shows for my build.
"
Fechdk a écrit :
"
ressiv a écrit :
I am wondering what to do with my leftover mana (111 mana).
Was using Vitality level 3 but the regen it gives is quite marginal at that level...
Any other ideas?
What if I would use both Divergent Pride + Malevolence + Enlighten and drop Herald of purity + War banner, would that be any good? I could also craft reduced malevolence reservation on a hunter amulet since Enlighten SSF gonna be hard lol
Any way to increase chances of the reduced reservation craft with an essence or fossil?

It seems that getting malevolence isn't worth it ( you would need a watchers eye that is selling for 9ex).
If you use Fenumus weaave it is better to stick with aspect of spider, pride and war banner unless you can get some mana reservation (other than anninting amulet with charisma etc.) and dropping war banner for herald of purity. At least that's what pob shows for my build.

I am using malevolence over pride when clearing maps (pride's range is pretty small).
I'm killing stuff from pretty far away during mapping. But I switch to pride on hard bosses, not oneasy ones because they die fast ayway.
Need some advice on how to fix my issue not sure what i have wrong but i cant run pride aos and war banner at the same time any help and advice would be greatly appreciated

PoB https://pastebin.com/t5WYdy7x
"
Buck_Nasty a écrit :
Need some advice on how to fix my issue not sure what i have wrong but i cant run pride aos and war banner at the same time any help and advice would be greatly appreciated

PoB https://pastebin.com/t5WYdy7x

Items that provide a skill, such as Fenumus' Weave, can have their mana reservation increased by using support gems in the sockets of that item. The support gems don't affect the skill itself, but it will increase the mana reservation. This is affecting you as your Corrupting Fever links are in your gloves which are tied to Efficacy Support and Swift Affliction Support, both of which will cause Aspect of the Spider's mana reservation to increase.

To fix it, move that link set-up to another item, and move another 4-link to your gloves that doesn't use support gems that will affect Aspect of the Spider.
Could you provide a screenshot of the passive skills tree?

I do not use path of building.
Is reckoning + culling good for bosses?
Does it proc often enough?
"
deimos375 a écrit :
Could you provide a screenshot of the passive skills tree?

I do not use path of building.

Easiest way would be to just inspect sometimes profile and check their characters which will give their current tree. Some people build slightly differently though.

"
pra-lima87 a écrit :
Is reckoning + culling good for bosses?
Does it proc often enough?

Yeah it always proc's for me on end-game bosses. Not sure on map bosses as they die too fast to really notice.
"
Zarasi a écrit :

Yeah it always proc's for me on end-game bosses. Not sure on map bosses as they die too fast to really notice.

Nice!
So is impale not worth it for SST?
Hi all! I started this league a bit late (yesterday) and would like some tips on the leveling process, because the leveling sections in the guide is not that clear.

What skill should I use in the beginning and should I change to SST instantly when I get it, and just run it with the 4 link setup from the guide?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires