[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
aerial a écrit :
"
Monsieur_Ati a écrit :

I am aware of this item, but this item makes you chill (not freeze) enemies you inflict with bleeding. Chilled =/= frozen. Monster still should be moving, just are slowed.
Hypothermia gives you chance to freeze target on hit if it is chilled, but I believe you need to be dealing cold damage for this to work.
I do freeze bosses, not consistently as it falls off, but it happens.
aerial is correct I believe; you can't freeze as you need cold damage, even with Venopuncture and Hypothermia Support.
So mapping is a breeze but I am not used to tickling bosses down. As a first timer with bleed and gladiator is that the main source of damage to killing them?
Dernière édition par Vaildez, le 12 août 2021 18:21:49
Hello, really enjoying the build so far !
I was wondering how can i cap block chance without advancing fortress or the anvil, could use a little help there, thanks !

Edit : currently sitting at 56% block in hideout
Dernière édition par Lalatina_Sama, le 12 août 2021 18:30:19
"
Zarasi a écrit :
aerial is correct I believe; you can't freeze as you need cold damage, even with Venopuncture and Hypothermia Support.

then I'm sorry. must be some hh sheningangs!
I am wondering what to do with my leftover mana (111 mana).
Was using Vitality level 3 but the regen it gives is quite marginal at that level...
Any other ideas?
What if I would use both Divergent Pride + Malevolence + Enlighten and drop Herald of purity + War banner, would that be any good? I could also craft reduced malevolence reservation on a hunter amulet since Enlighten SSF gonna be hard lol
Any way to increase chances of the reduced reservation craft with an essence or fossil?
Dernière édition par ressiv, le 13 août 2021 04:46:18
is there any support gems to change or? in 3.15
"
Lalatina_Sama a écrit :
I was wondering how can i cap block chance without advancing fortress or the anvil, could use a little help there, thanks !

I used "One with the shield" cluster jewel, and chance to block on armour.
The guide is outdated (at least I think so).
Thread of hope in a nice addition.
For those that lack mana using lifetap in 6 link is great.
I have 1 milion in bleed dps and I still need to get better jewels, get lvl 20 gems/awakened ones. Spend only around 11-12 EX and can facetank minotaur:)
What flask are good for this build? And what to look for on jewels?

MY pob:
https://pastebin.com/dVWUUNqi
"
Vaildez a écrit :
So mapping is a breeze but I am not used to tickling bosses down. As a first timer with bleed and gladiator is that the main source of damage to killing them?

Yes, that's our main source - but adding in SST impact damage and Corrupting Fever really helps. The damage becomes more acceptable for bosses when you get more gear and levels; such as currently you're at around 280k bleed DPS in PoB but with some better gear and levels you'll be quadruple that or more.

"
Lalatina_Sama a écrit :

Popular options are:

Sanctuary node (and the nodes leading up to it)
Higher block base on shield
Crafts on slots such as chest and shield
Influenced items
Jewels and Cluster Jewels
Tempest Shield

Don't forget you also get +8% from your Ascendancy when you take a hit (which will be pretty often).

"
Monsieur_Ati a écrit :
"
Zarasi a écrit :

No worries, no harm done; to be honest wording of Hypothermia Support does sound like it'll freeze anything with the supported skill regardless of damage type so it was nice to clarify it.

"
ressiv a écrit :
Was using Vitality level 3 but the regen it gives is quite marginal at that level...
Any other ideas?
What if I would use both Divergent Pride + Malevolence + Enlighten and drop Herald of purity + War banner, would that be any good? I could also craft reduced malevolence reservation on a hunter amulet since Enlighten SSF gonna be hard lol
Any way to increase chances of the reduced reservation craft with an essence or fossil?

The only ones that use flat mana would be Clarity, Precision, and Vitality. Using Pride and Malevolence with Enlighten instead of Pride (or Malevolence) with War Banner and Herald of Purity would be less damage for you unfortunately. Remember also that you'll need mana available to cast Enduring Cry and your CWDT set-up so it's nice to have a smidge of it.
"
Zarasi a écrit :
"
Vaildez a écrit :

Yes, that's our main source - but adding in SST impact damage and Corrupting Fever really helps. The damage becomes more acceptable for bosses when you get more gear and levels; such as currently you're at around 280k bleed DPS in PoB but with some better gear and levels you'll be quadruple that or more.

"
Lalatina_Sama a écrit :

Popular options are:

Sanctuary node (and the nodes leading up to it)
Higher block base on shield
Crafts on slots such as chest and shield
Influenced items
Jewels and Cluster Jewels
Tempest Shield

Don't forget you also get +8% from your Ascendancy when you take a hit (which will be pretty often).

"
Monsieur_Ati a écrit :
"
Zarasi a écrit :

No worries, no harm done; to be honest wording of Hypothermia Support does sound like it'll freeze anything with the supported skill regardless of damage type so it was nice to clarify it.

"
ressiv a écrit :
Any other ideas?

The only ones that use flat mana would be Clarity, Precision, and Vitality. Using Pride and Malevolence with Enlighten instead of Pride (or Malevolence) with War Banner and Herald of Purity would be less damage for you unfortunately. Remember also that you'll need mana available to cast Enduring Cry and your CWDT set-up so it's nice to have a smidge of it.

Alrighty, saves me some currency not to try it then :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires