[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

Hello! I had 10ex burning a hole in my pocket and decided to spend some of it on this build b/c it looked like a lot of fun! I just went with your most recent set up in the 3.9 section

Edit Again: Ok So I've got everything and I'm working on the Chest. I figured a 5L would be ok for now but do not know which gem to prioritize for the 5th over the other. Minion speed is what I threw out for now but wasn't sure about that vs the summon phantasm.
Dernière édition par Vashseden, le 23 déc. 2019 20:34:42
"
Vashseden a écrit :
Hello! I had 10ex burning a hole in my pocket and decided to spend some of it on this build b/c it looked like a lot of fun! I just went with your most recent set up in the 3.9 section

Edit Again: Ok So I've got everything and I'm working on the Chest. I figured a 5L would be ok for now but do not know which gem to prioritize for the 5th over the other. Minion speed is what I threw out for now but wasn't sure about that vs the summon phantasm.

So, what are you socketing into the 5l; Specters or Zombies? I ask because Spectres are the 6link in the latest PoB, and they don't run either minion speed or summon phantasm.

I'm going to assume you are going off my gear and using zombies, in which case I would go for phantasm over minion speed. If you are comfortable with your zombie survivability you can drop in Melee Physical instead of Fortify, and (depending on socket colors), acceptable alternatives for zombies are faster attacks, added fire damage, and minion damage. I hope that helps!
"
Peterrabbit_01 a écrit :
"
Vashseden a écrit :

So, what are you socketing into the 5l; Specters or Zombies? I ask because Spectres are the 6link in the latest PoB, and they don't run either minion speed or summon phantasm.

I'm going to assume you are going off my gear and using zombies, in which case I would go for phantasm over minion speed. If you are comfortable with your zombie survivability you can drop in Melee Physical instead of Fortify, and (depending on socket colors), acceptable alternatives for zombies are faster attacks, added fire damage, and minion damage. I hope that helps!

Haha Yeah, I'm using your newest set up. Ok, I ditch minion speed for now. Zombies are at like 14.5k hp so I have to resummon every once in a while depending on how the map rolls. I'll def hang onto Fortify for now. So far, so good. Conquerers are proving to be a total push over. I tried to finish Banan (spelling) challenge in which you wait for the platform to light up and my zombies ended up killing him while waiting haha. I have been hit pretty hard here and there from Red Metamorphs. I will say though I havn't awoken my Atlas yet so I know it's going to get even harder from there.
Dernière édition par Vashseden, le 24 déc. 2019 01:47:24
Many thanks to everyone for the interest! I have rev'd the guide, especially the skill links and PoB, to refelect the 3.9 updates. Give it a read and let me know how it looks and if anything is still confusing.
"
Vashseden a écrit :

Haha Yeah, I'm using your newest set up. Ok, I ditch minion speed for now. Zombies are at like 14.5k hp so I have to resummon every once in a while depending on how the map rolls. I'll def hang onto Fortify for now. So far, so good. Conquerers are proving to be a total push over. I tried to finish Banan (spelling) challenge in which you wait for the platform to light up and my zombies ended up killing him while waiting haha. I have been hit pretty hard here and there from Red Metamorphs. I will say though I havn't awoken my Atlas yet so I know it's going to get even harder from there.

Yeah you are a bit below the optimum threshold for zombies; I would prioritize the minion life nodes and ESPECIALLY the gem slots. Those ghastly eye jewels are insane, and well worth the price. Just make sure every gem has player life, minion life, and increased minion damage when you use minion ability.

General note: I see a lot of focus on zombie/HoP damage and while they do help, SRS damage with the correct helm is about 3x the damage of any other source. If you find your damage is low, the best thing you can do is to work on maximizing your cyclone uptime. You'd be suprised how much damage you loose by interrupting your channel. This is also why the Perserverence belt is so amazing; it helps to bring your cyclone movespeed up to the point where you can actually dodge mechanics without breaking the channel.
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 24 déc. 2019 16:29:54
"
Peterrabbit_01 a écrit :
"
Vashseden a écrit :

Yeah you are a bit below the optimum threshold for zombies; I would prioritize the minion life nodes and ESPECIALLY the gem slots. Those ghastly eye jewels are insane, and well worth the price. Just make sure every gem has player life, minion life, and increased minion damage when you use minion ability.

General note: I see a lot of focus on zombie/HoP damage and while they do help, SRS damage with the correct helm is about 3x the damage of any other source. If you find your damage is low, the best thing you can do is to work on maximizing your cyclone uptime. You'd be suprised how much damage you loose by interrupting your channel. This is also why the Perserverence belt is so amazing; it helps to bring your cyclone movespeed up to the point where you can actually dodge mechanics without breaking the channel.

Yeah, the plus to your hp and minion health with the minion damage when minion skill used are hella expensive. I've just opt'd out of hp for me so far (we'll see how that goes) for a budget of 10-25c per jewel. Next jewel socket should get me that 15k+ hp. Been farming red maps in my off time today w/ literally zero issues (occasional zombie resummon like a couple times every 20 maps). I'm closing in on my first Sirius attempt. almost level 91. My character profile is open if you want to take a look (dont have to) to see where I can improve. I know I need the 6 link on the chest but man....dem jewellers + crafting bench is a pain then I gotta 6L fusing after haha. It will happen eventually.
Dernière édition par Vashseden, le 25 déc. 2019 00:13:40
Need a summary with Spectre vs HoP.

Currently I am using flame sentinels and they are not dieing much yet because still grinding white maps. Should I swap when I go to red or boss farming?
"
SexyErza a écrit :

Currently I am using flame sentinels and they are not dieing much yet because still grinding white maps. Should I swap when I go to red or boss farming?

There is a summary in regards to dps etc at the beginning 3.9 section of the guide.

Personally, HoP worked amazingly. Have been farming red maps for 2 days.

I did my 1st attempt of Sirius on this build as well.

The fight was actually easy but going in blind was probably a bad idea considering how to handle the Black Swirling zones. I died 1 time 1/2 way through the fight to some degen next to the boss only to zone back in with a Swirling vortex right on top of the entrance. FeelsBad.
"
Vashseden a écrit :
"
SexyErza a écrit :

There is a summary in regards to dps etc at the beginning 3.9 section of the guide.

Personally, HoP worked amazingly. Have been farming red maps for 2 days.

I did my 1st attempt of Sirius on this build as well.

The fight was actually easy but going in blind was probably a bad idea considering how to handle the Black Swirling zones. I died 1 time 1/2 way through the fight to some degen next to the boss only to zone back in with a Swirling vortex right on top of the entrance. FeelsBad.

Glad to hear it's going well! In my 2nd day of red map farming as well and am quite happy with how the build is holding up. I'll get a video of some tougher red maps up in the next day or so for reference.

The whole zombies/HoP vs Specters/zombies; it really comes down to personal preference; both options are completely viable. The key detail is when we run HoP as a 4 link (and i think it really needs to be a 4link to make it useful), we reserve just over 50% of our mana. Add in another 25% for Flesh and stone and we are just over 75% reservation, which locks us out from running skitterbots or Aspect of the Spider. Dropping HoP and running Specters/Zombies on the other hand, lets us run both.

It pencils out pretty even in the end; Specters+zombies+skitterbots+spider is a bit more damage, but it also is harder to build around as finding a good Aspect of the Spider piece is difficult and expensive. I would feel completely comfortable running either variation.

TLDR: If you like your Specters, keep them! Go with build option A in the guide. Just know that to maximize your build you need to also run skitterbots/Aspect of the Spider. You can probably get away with just skitterbots if you are on a budget but I recommend them both.
excuse me, im confusing with the skill link, how can i wear 3 pieces with 6 links at the same time ? and what about the bandits ? Should i kill them all ? Please explain more for me, thank you very much.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires