[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

Yeah, pretty much once you have a 6link chest, or even better a decent elder helm, you can jump in with CwC-Cyclone. If using an elder helm, your actual gems will be SRS-Cyclone-CwC-Combustion.

Regarding the helm, the one I currently am using will run you 2-4 ex, but you can actually get some decent ones for < 1 ex if you get creative with supports. Good supports are minion damage, minion life, 30% elemental damage, +2/3 to minion gems, and conc effect, roughly in that order. DO NOT use immolate support, as that will screw up your EE. I recommend getting at least 2 of the above mentioned supports.

Note that 30% elemental damage is a suffix, gem level, minion life, and minion damage, and conc effect are are prefixes, so ideally you would want 2 prefixes and 1 suffix so you can still roll life.
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 24 oct. 2019 12:11:04
Update: I have been tweaking the build over the last month, and have complied the incremental improvements into what will probably be my final build for 3.8. Most notably I have squeezed another 25% or so movement speed into the build which really helps smooth out mapping. New videos up too; all guardians and UE for your viewing enjoyment :D
Updated for 3.9! Basically nothing has changes so this was an easy update; but I have also added a Leveling section, as well as an Ascendancy order. I will be using this build as my league starter, so I will keep this guide up to date with my experiences as I go.
Have been looking for something exactly like this for a while. Thank you for the detailed guide!
So, how does this preform in delve in terms of killing?
"
mitbanomen a écrit :
Have been looking for something exactly like this for a while. Thank you for the detailed guide!

No problem, glad you found it interesting!
"
Roulce a écrit :
So, how does this preform in delve in terms of killing?

I created this build last league and was more focused on mapping than delve. That being said the bit I did do felt quite nice; Cyclone is nice for pathing through packs of mobs and the damage is definitely there. I will be delving more this league so I'll definitely post an update to this once I have more data.
Instead of cast on channel, is cast on crit a viable option with the new cyclone mechanic ( its not all or nothing anymore crit wise ). With even 10% critical chance would that summon srs faster for more detonations? cyclone hits many times a second and vrs 3 or 4 targets you have to be putting out some decent critical numbers.
I'm going to use your build this league, the concept looks really fun. Thanks for the guide !

The dominating blow advice for leveling is awesome. Before that I was so slow ...
"
roachmanley a écrit :
Instead of cast on channel, is cast on crit a viable option with the new cyclone mechanic ( its not all or nothing anymore crit wise ). With even 10% critical chance would that summon srs faster for more detonations? cyclone hits many times a second and vrs 3 or 4 targets you have to be putting out some decent critical numbers.

Cast on Crit can't support channeling skills, so cyclone would be out. Interesting idea though!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires