[3.13] RECKONING (Counterattack) Gladiator Build. Let them kill themselves! UBER ~2 min! BOSSES AFK

"Unwavering Focus
40% chance to Avoid being Stunned while Channelling
Channelling Skills deal 25% increased Damage
15% reduced Mana Cost of Channelling Skills"

So would this cluster jewel node let us use cyclone indefinitely, it was mentioned in the guide that you needed a -15 Mana cost.
Dernière édition par RedPhish, le 14 mars 2020 14:08:45
"
RedPhish a écrit :
"Unwavering Focus
40% chance to Avoid being Stunned while Channelling
Channelling Skills deal 25% increased Damage
15% reduced Mana Cost of Channelling Skills"

So would this cluster jewel node let us use cyclone indefinitely, it was mentioned in the guide that you needed a -15 Mana cost.
No, 15%, not 15 mana, unless the tool tip is wrong.
League starting with this and since it is only my 2nd league start I have a few questions.

1. Surrender and Rigwald's are league related and therefore rare. Right now Rigwald's sits at 2 Ex and Surrender at 3-4 Ex two days in. I know prices usually rise, but how about those league specific items. Is it a sort of monopoly thing right now and can you expect things to calm oder will the price just go up like with normal values?

2. I was so lucky to net 2 Ex, so I might have to choose between the 2. Which ohne is priority? (I bought a Shield with 3% Life Reg on Block, so it is really just a damage question for me.)

3. For the time being without those two uniques: Go 6L Reckoning or Cyclone?

Completely unrelated to my league start questions:

4. The clear feels a bit clunky right now. Will this get better or if not wouldn't a corpse explosion chest look really tempting?
Dernière édition par Shafirion, le 15 mars 2020 06:52:11
1. If Im not worng is better to buy The Anticipation and upgrade it with Blessing of Uul-Netol

2. I think the shield have most priority, but without Rigwald you have 0% chance to crit

3. Without those two, go 6link Cyclone and 4link Reckoning

4. I dont know about mapping, but leveling with Facebreaker is very easy
Cool design but I’d prefer to use Consecrated path and use gifts from
Above ring u spam consecrated path I’ll constantly be in consecrated ground so gifts from above always triggers including the 50% DMG while in consecrated ground bonus block lots of magic find increased grit chance seems no brainer to me and use considered using 2 to double the effect but lost slot of resistances so I just used a dismounting with add phys DMG tri res and max life

Cyclones waste

U should test it out

If u use consefrated kerb u need only 5 link. Consecrated path - fortify support -pulverize support - melee physical DMG support - elemental DMG support

Way better than cyclone way more DMG and way faster travel

And if ur rich enough to be able to afford that new sulphur flask

Oh lawd game over

Forgot to add use herald of ash so every mob dies and explodes together for faster clearing
Dernière édition par TheD1sciple, le 15 mars 2020 11:26:55
Its nice idea, but better use Gifts from Above with Cyclone. Without weapon Consecrated Path is slow. Cyclone with Challenger Charges and Quicksilver flask is a lot faster. Correct me if im wrong. Gonna try more tomorrow
I just leveled using Herald of Agony, its very easy way with no needed investing to anything. Now i swaped to noncrit FB/Abyssus cyclone, enought to start with atlas until i'll have to exalts needed for shield/amulet. Anyway, max block works really great for delirium, especially compared to my guildmates with their glass cannon builds... :-)
"
evilmindcz a écrit :
I just leveled using Herald of Agony, its very easy way with no needed investing to anything. Now i swaped to noncrit FB/Abyssus cyclone, enought to start with atlas until i'll have to exalts needed for shield/amulet. Anyway, max block works really great for delirium, especially compared to my guildmates with their glass cannon builds... :-)

Last league i play mana guardian build with herald of agony and can facetank almost all bosses (except degen ground) and i can say it's a great build but it not good in some map (such as blighted) due to the AI of agony so that's why i use this build to start this league, hope the price of The Surrender and Rigwarld's Amulet will go down soon, too high now.
"
darkragnarok100 a écrit :
hope the price of The Surrender and Rigwarld's Amulet will go down soon, too high now.

Price trend of The Surrender in previous leagues

The price will go down, but it takes some time. Luckily the trend is not like Headhunter which might raise 5-6 weeks and then stay high for weeks.
Dernière édition par Wermine, le 16 mars 2020 06:52:26
Any way to make mobs hit you more quickly or at all? I got some taunt monster jewels but its almost nothing really. :|

Bad map clear, like ultra bad, but survivability is nice.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires