[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Added awakened info, awakened brutality and awakened Melee Phys are obvious BiS, allowing us to drop tombfists for more stats on our gauntlets
"
frawrst a écrit :
"
Sabotagerabbit a écrit :
I would like to pick that build up. They nerfed the double damage roll for the 2H weapons aswell as the maim rolls on 2h maces. Do you think that cuts a lot of lategame customization away for the weapon slot? What would other usefull stats be? I would like to invest some currency into it not just as a league starter. Also is there a maximum treshold for the R.E.S.T. one should try to get? There is also a Jugg/Slayer version of that build, what would you say are the pros for zerker?

hi friend

tidebreaker is too solid for this build TBH, giving us a free 7 link with endurance charge on melee stun. this is 24% more dps, or 28 with a +1 endurance charge boots

usually by end of league, we start mass corrupting well rolled tides to get the "supported by lvl 10 fortify" implicit. this turns tidebreaker into an 8 link, which is super OP. we can also double corrupt ones for other fun stuff

as for the old powerful shaper rares, i feel we will have some other new powercreep with the new conqueror mods. i think they will be datamined today so we will investigate.

REST does have diminishing returns after 75%, however it is still the best way to scale Stun for end game boss hp. I usually sit between 100-110 REST i believe, and this gets us stunning uber elder fight (18mil and 20 mil hp IIRC)

Serker simply gets free warbringer, which is by far one of my favorite mechanics for defense. The endurance charge generation, 25% heal, movespeed and attack speed and double dmg, as well as rallying cry dps boost is simply suberb. Serker also gets us very solid mapping movespeed and amazing DPS for very little currency thanks to aspect and rite of ruin dmg boosts

Jugg versions and slayer versions should go crit, since undeniable and overpower gets very good crit for tidebreaker. Simply get out of RT, and grab the dismembering and disembowerling nodes near RT/brinkmanship, and get some on jewels/amulets/rings

Mosesplays has a great slayer version and he did it SSF,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsG9FsK1gqA

https://poeplanner.com/ABEAAP0AERQAAHubLV85ivDEgrCrvqdlTb02R36E2amUh2p07QUteu9hUsVTSHjcMgU8hmA6Ug48FHH46_PdaGXqGHasz373MpJ9PT7lz5hv3CPYvf4KXz8UIO8OUEfZfIIHvJ8YkXKpxPYn7V5bxDHZ3KyqWfMaOJBVJy_kUcaucg9mnvrSaf4TzE_zR8ua6RZv42o8LYNflG9mVCFV3D0HdcCmtz6DzGebrj5DMUz_TiqPYAthr2xo8vAfogAEs8BmUeZ3Uzs7nsU1kv6PTeOmVzrh8kU26JcI3IyTD_DE2sGE72EhGlXTby5TkGypJ-_RQ6NR2pUkpTX1YTu2DHAAAAAAAA==

it is very similar overall, just skip the warcry nodes and RT

Thank you very much for your detailed answer much appreciated.
Hi there.

Although I'm a low to average player, and all the fuss about the melee nerfs I've seen around today, I actually tried this build out today in standard (got to middle of act 3 in 2 hours while reading and looking at the PoB) to get the feeling of this build.

I'm positively sure this will be my starter this time and my first time on a melee character btw.

Keep the good work.
"
Sabotagerabbit a écrit :
"
frawrst a écrit :
"
Sabotagerabbit a écrit :
I would like to pick that build up. They nerfed the double damage roll for the 2H weapons aswell as the maim rolls on 2h maces. Do you think that cuts a lot of lategame customization away for the weapon slot? What would other usefull stats be? I would like to invest some currency into it not just as a league starter. Also is there a maximum treshold for the R.E.S.T. one should try to get? There is also a Jugg/Slayer version of that build, what would you say are the pros for zerker?

hi friend

tidebreaker is too solid for this build TBH, giving us a free 7 link with endurance charge on melee stun. this is 24% more dps, or 28 with a +1 endurance charge boots

usually by end of league, we start mass corrupting well rolled tides to get the "supported by lvl 10 fortify" implicit. this turns tidebreaker into an 8 link, which is super OP. we can also double corrupt ones for other fun stuff

as for the old powerful shaper rares, i feel we will have some other new powercreep with the new conqueror mods. i think they will be datamined today so we will investigate.

REST does have diminishing returns after 75%, however it is still the best way to scale Stun for end game boss hp. I usually sit between 100-110 REST i believe, and this gets us stunning uber elder fight (18mil and 20 mil hp IIRC)

Serker simply gets free warbringer, which is by far one of my favorite mechanics for defense. The endurance charge generation, 25% heal, movespeed and attack speed and double dmg, as well as rallying cry dps boost is simply suberb. Serker also gets us very solid mapping movespeed and amazing DPS for very little currency thanks to aspect and rite of ruin dmg boosts

Jugg versions and slayer versions should go crit, since undeniable and overpower gets very good crit for tidebreaker. Simply get out of RT, and grab the dismembering and disembowerling nodes near RT/brinkmanship, and get some on jewels/amulets/rings

Mosesplays has a great slayer version and he did it SSF,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsG9FsK1gqA

https://poeplanner.com/ABEAAP0AERQAAHubLV85ivDEgrCrvqdlTb02R36E2amUh2p07QUteu9hUsVTSHjcMgU8hmA6Ug48FHH46_PdaGXqGHasz373MpJ9PT7lz5hv3CPYvf4KXz8UIO8OUEfZfIIHvJ8YkXKpxPYn7V5bxDHZ3KyqWfMaOJBVJy_kUcaucg9mnvrSaf4TzE_zR8ua6RZv42o8LYNflG9mVCFV3D0HdcCmtz6DzGebrj5DMUz_TiqPYAthr2xo8vAfogAEs8BmUeZ3Uzs7nsU1kv6PTeOmVzrh8kU26JcI3IyTD_DE2sGE72EhGlXTby5TkGypJ-_RQ6NR2pUkpTX1YTu2DHAAAAAAAA==

it is very similar overall, just skip the warcry nodes and RT

Thank you very much for your detailed answer much appreciated.

anytime! feel free to post your progress or if you have more questions :)
"
HeavensBells a écrit :
Hi there.

Although I'm a low to average player, and all the fuss about the melee nerfs I've seen around today, I actually tried this build out today in standard (got to middle of act 3 in 2 hours while reading and looking at the PoB) to get the feeling of this build.

I'm positively sure this will be my starter this time and my first time on a melee character btw.

Keep the good work.

glad to hear it! i myself am not a very gifted player, just a grinder. so i designed this build to be as easy to understand and progress into end game as simply as possible

thank you again for the feedback, i hope you post progress in 3.9 and keep us posted

good luck in league!
First of all, Thanks for the build. Man, i'm gonna try it in this new league, pretty good guide, i'll post my progress too, thanks again and good luck in the league ! :D
"
dark_la99 a écrit :
First of all, Thanks for the build. Man, i'm gonna try it in this new league, pretty good guide, i'll post my progress too, thanks again and good luck in the league ! :D

ty for feedback! hope your league start goes well and yes please do post your progress

i started a brand new job in dec and am still in recovery from my oct illness so i wont be able to play as much as id like. with that said i still expect to hit endgame with this build ^^
went into standard and amalgamated some solid gear/jewels/8link tide breaker that ive accumlated over time to make this PoB

https://pastebin.com/TuewABvq

1.6m ground slam dps, 7.9k hp. should be good enough for all content for those that want to spend $$$ on stuffs to really push build

updated guide with it as well in Quick and 3.9 notes. we get 39% phys reduction via tree here
Hi, thanks for the guide! I'm gonna play this as my league starter.

I'm not so sure about phys reduction though. Since we want to stun and do really big hits anyway, armor won't affect us much. And in the manifesto they mentioned that this stat can't reduce reduction below 0.

So I'm really thinking this stat wouldn't be needed at all for this build, or am I missing something?
"
TheStalker a écrit :
Hi, thanks for the guide! I'm gonna play this as my league starter.

I'm not so sure about phys reduction though. Since we want to stun and do really big hits anyway, armor won't affect us much. And in the manifesto they mentioned that this stat can't reduce reduction below 0.

So I'm really thinking this stat wouldn't be needed at all for this build, or am I missing something?

hi, you may very well be correct. we dont have to go very far out our way for it, so it may entirely be overkill and we can skip

it could also help with the "enemies have 40% phys damage reduction" mod on red tier maps, so it could make those alot smoother

if we do enough dmg and dont need those phys reductions, we can go for more life or attack speed or other QoL

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires