[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
oSingularity a écrit :
"
frawrst a écrit :

very nice mace!

i added it to my current GS serker, and swapped brutality for multistrike

https://pastebin.com/6EjAVqjt

its pretty comprable with tidebreaker. if you swap brutality for pulverize, we get very good dmg (1.1m not counting the ground slam 50% more) and double dmg procs will feel absolutely amazing

very nice weapon

going crit with maces is generally hard unless you play slayer, they can turn your weapon into 7.5% base crit which allows for much better crit scaling

EDIT: non chaos as chaos is generally not great unless you are abusing multi conversions, like phys to light to cold to fire

this build doesnt use any of those shenanigans, you would probably be better suited using another suffix
Well, would I still be able to stun everything with slayer?

Most likely. You are missing 30 rest bonus from tidebreaker but we are overstunning currently.

The way stun works is you have minimum and maximum damage rolls. Get close to max rolls = stun, get low rolls = no stun. With high enough attack speed, you will roll your attacks so often that stunning is near guaranteed
exilecon announcment are amazing

for 3.9, my guess is most of the conqueror bosses will have unwavering, but the metamorph ones will not

so build is still probably very viable for 3.9, including endgame

even if all is stun immune, we can unskill from stun nodes, go axe or staffs, or look into more powerful GS combinations

GGG continues to blow me away
Hello,

I'm quite new to the game and I'm interested with your build for the next season.

After reading all the guide, I was wondering if it's possible to change the node for 2handed sword instead of mace for this build ? Don't know if you already test this build with a sword, is it viable or it will juste don't work ?

And if you have any advice for a beginner who will use this build for a league starter, I will take it.

Ps : Sorry for my bad English, hope you can understand me :D
"
sadzo a écrit :
Hello,

I'm quite new to the game and I'm interested with your build for the next season.

After reading all the guide, I was wondering if it's possible to change the node for 2handed sword instead of mace for this build ? Don't know if you already test this build with a sword, is it viable or it will juste don't work ?

And if you have any advice for a beginner who will use this build for a league starter, I will take it.

Hi Friend,

Your english is fine! So no problem there.

For this build, the skill GROUND SLAM only works with axes, staves, and maces. For this we cannot use 2h swords.

However, if we spec out of mace nodes and get sword nodes instead, the build is very viable :)

here is a list of 2h sword skills

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_skill_gems_usable_with_two_hand_swords

Anyone of these skills will work, just do not skill into mace and skill into sword nodes. Berserker and warbringer works well with every attack :)

let me know if you have any more questions!

EDIT: here is a 2h sword tree. you can also unskill from endurance charge nodes since we wont be using tidebreaker

https://poeplanner.com/ABIAAP0AESEAAHvG2FhjPfzEWPZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUcEEVbWezfKcbpf3vgHnG_ol36QZNuiGYGFSxVNIeNwyBTwaVWEhhO-pJ5Bsh2qplITZvqdlTb02R37awXTtBS167y5T028B3HfjWfzaP8aqvJ8YkRRN_EvGrgthr2xo8vAfogAEs8BmxPZyqfcyfNnqGHasz36RzqLqEuGsqlnzGjiQVScvnz4t0tIh95SdJXoZVw3ZYa2NpzA8LYPMtz7-Cti9IVXcPQd1wKaDX5Zs85toZfjrFHEbqsEH135jFxDw8lqBOkCgIWB08ZzHJC7-RfhfX9AhkOoQw2h9-6dt4NgAAAAAAA==
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 3 déc. 2019 09:43:55
"
frawrst a écrit :
"
sadzo a écrit :
Hello,

Hi Friend,

For this build, the skill GROUND SLAM only works with axes, staves, and maces. For this we cannot use 2h swords.

However, if we spec out of mace nodes and get sword nodes instead, the build is very viable :)

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_skill_gems_usable_with_two_hand_swords

Anyone of these skills will work, just do not skill into mace and skill into sword nodes. Berserker and warbringer works well with every attack :)

EDIT: here is a 2h sword tree. you can also unskill from endurance charge nodes since we wont be using tidebreaker

https://poeplanner.com/ABIAAP0AESEAAHvG2FhjPfzEWPZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUcEEVbWezfKcbpf3vgHnG_ol36QZNuiGYGFSxVNIeNwyBTwaVWEhhO-pJ5Bsh2qplITZvqdlTb02R37awXTtBS167y5T028B3HfjWfzaP8aqvJ8YkRRN_EvGrgthr2xo8vAfogAEs8BmxPZyqfcyfNnqGHasz36RzqLqEuGsqlnzGjiQVScvnz4t0tIh95SdJXoZVw3ZYa2NpzA8LYPMtz7-Cti9IVXcPQd1wKaDX5Zs85toZfjrFHEbqsEH135jFxDw8lqBOkCgIWB08ZzHJC7-RfhfX9AhkOoQw2h9-6dt4NgAAAAAAA==

Thanks for the answer, mmmh so for 2hand sword I will see later for a build with another spell since ground slam didn't work with sword.

Btw, did you think it's possible to change the build and add elemental damage instead of full physical damage (like with herald of ash or Something like that). It's just a simple question for a variant of this build later in the next season.

I will start with your build with mace for next season since it looks like amazing already and see later in the next season how I can work around your build and add some elemental or other crazy stuff :D
"
sadzo a écrit :
"
frawrst a écrit :
"
sadzo a écrit :
Hello,

Hi Friend,

Thanks for the answer, mmmh so for 2hand sword I will see later for a build with another spell since ground slam didn't work with sword.

Btw, did you think it's possible to change the build and add elemental damage instead of full physical damage (like with herald of ash or Something like that). It's just a simple question for a variant of this build later in the next season.

I will start with your build with mace for next season since it looks like amazing already and see later in the next season how I can work around your build and add some elemental or other crazy stuff :D

yes, this build works fine with elemental. If we drop Brutality gem from our Ground Slam links, we can use hatred and herald of ash to do elemental damage.

For stunning- pure physical is better. However for general we can use elemental and herald of ash adds alot of good clear speed for mapping.
Thanks for the information I will probably try this and see how it will works.

Will you play this build for the 3.9 as starter and uptade your stuff day by day like you did for 3.8 ? It can be really helpfull for a beginner like me xD
"
sadzo a écrit :
Thanks for the information I will probably try this and see how it will works.

Will you play this build for the 3.9 as starter and uptade your stuff day by day like you did for 3.8 ? It can be really helpfull for a beginner like me xD

I am still deciding my 3.9 starter, i also have less time to play due to work and personal health

there is a good chance it will be my starter however, we have to see if bosses have unwavering

EDIT: depending on the DPS needed for bosses (it seems it will be high) I may move build into Axe based/possible CRIT with EQ

i will update post with info as I go along
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 6 déc. 2019 11:01:55
Used this as my league starter, it's a really fun build, hope next league isn't all unwavering bosses.

I wanted to mention that I think Sporeguard is a good alternative chest for this build, it made my mapping feel a lot smoother, I don't even use Shockwave to map anymore, and the explosions made Blight bosses much more manageable. It also has the bonus of offering an additional anointment slot which gives it more versatility along with some chaos res. With a 10% life node anoint it results in about -900 eHP in comparison to a +6% max life corrupt Kaoms, plus the CWDT feels like it offsets that loss really well.

Thanks for the build and good luck in 3.9 ;)
"
Ghulaktar a écrit :
Used this as my league starter, it's a really fun build, hope next league isn't all unwavering bosses.

I wanted to mention that I think Sporeguard is a good alternative chest for this build, it made my mapping feel a lot smoother, I don't even use Shockwave to map anymore, and the explosions made Blight bosses much more manageable. It also has the bonus of offering an additional anointment slot which gives it more versatility along with some chaos res. With a 10% life node anoint it results in about -900 eHP in comparison to a +6% max life corrupt Kaoms, plus the CWDT feels like it offsets that loss really well.

Thanks for the build and good luck in 3.9 ;)

glad to hear it! very nice ideas with sporeguard, i didnt have the chance to use that chest in 3.8 at all

extra anointment is very powerful as well, offering more dps or defense suiting your needs. very smart :)

i will add it to extras, we will see how rare it is in 3.9 (i am guessing very rare)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires