g00fy_goober's Bad Boy's Ballerina Cyclone Slayer (Easily clear all content)

"
agaton87 a écrit :

Ok anyway thanks btw i love this build play it already the 3 season now

good to hear
Hey, thanks for the build. Is it possible to Delve deep with this build and facetank endgame bosses?

Best
"
elvorfindra a écrit :
Hey, thanks for the build. Is it possible to Delve deep with this build and facetank endgame bosses?

Best

Hellz Yeah. One of the best delve divers i have done. Great because of the leech, sustains you while charging down side dark ass corridors. Also good because cyclone and leap slam essentially let you go through (or over) enemies so you don't have to worry about collision.

As for facetanking.... i mean its pretty good defenseive wise just not a huge amount of hp (if you do new cluster jewel version i am running). But layers of defense are still there. Even did my first AUL ever on poe just a few days ago, was super happy!
I see you haven't unlock any of the newest cluster Jewel slots that appeared with teh new league. Any reason why ?

Because I'm using this DW sword Cyclone build of yours and I just self-found this one

and it looks like it's been RNG'd just for that build, and the DPS gain just seems obscene just eyeballing it, so in your opinion should I let a couple nodes slide and unlock one of the easily accessible Cluster node to take advantage ?
Dernière édition par ZackDenTV, le 8 avr. 2020 17:58:59
"
ZackDenTV a écrit :
I see you haven't unlock any of the newest cluster Jewel slots that appeared with teh new league. Any reason why ?

Because I'm using this DW sword Cyclone build of yours and I just self-found this one

and it looks like it's been RNG'd just for that build, and the DPS gain just seems obscene just eyeballing it, so in your opinion should I let a couple nodes slide and unlock one of the easily accessible Cluster node to take advantage ?

I have them all unlocked, revamped whole build with them (as it is the build im running) and have been able to push my damage to like 17 million which is doubled with saviour to a whopping 34 million dps. Its truly insane and super super fun. My current build you can see on my profile on my character or quite a few people have asked me for the pastebin to my current POB on stream which i have gladly shared...

HOWEVER for the upteenth time in every single one of my builds...

As i have said in almost all of my guides now. I will not change/look at/update any of the guides to reflect new content until the league is over and we know what is going on.

It is impossible to figure out things like how expensive they are, how easily accessible they are, is it better or not without exclusively testing them, or if they are even going to go into the core of the game.

For now use them if you think it is worth it. Test it out yourself. Add up the points you take from somewhere else and decide if losing x, y, and z are worth gaining a, b, and c.
Dernière édition par g00fy_goober, le 9 avr. 2020 06:36:24
Thanks for the build and guide! Im doing this one atm and its really great and works well! Did some minor changes but not mutch and I got 2 rare fails atm untill saviour.
is this build capable to do all content if i invest 3ex to start? if yes what is the budget thing?
"
Perzival3 a écrit :
is this build capable to do all content if i invest 3ex to start?

Yes.

"
Perzival3 a écrit :
if yes what is the budget thing?

what?
Should I use blood stance or sand stance? Thanks! :D
"
NotiboyQho19 a écrit :
Should I use blood stance or sand stance? Thanks! :D

Sand stance for clear, blood stance for single target

Signaler

Compte à signaler :