g00fy_goober's Bad Boy's Ballerina Cyclone Slayer (Easily clear all content)

"
Jakkt a écrit :
So, with the change to Transcendental Flesh and it no longer having the physical reduction is it still worth using for only the crit or should we find another jewel?

Just crit is 99% of why we used it. The bit of added phys dmg reduction we lose is kind of sad and no idea why it was changed, but we also get some recovery as well so i would still use it.
"
Rare Shaper helm is the way to go. Fossil craft it up with jagged + pristine and get high life plus the enemies take increased phys dmg.

Looking on poedb this looks like maybe you meant ELDER helm fossil crafted. Looks like the Shaper helm is elemental damage. Am I missing something or just a typo in guide?
"
Madrush a écrit :
"
Rare Shaper helm is the way to go. Fossil craft it up with jagged + pristine and get high life plus the enemies take increased phys dmg.

Looking on poedb this looks like maybe you meant ELDER helm fossil crafted. Looks like the Shaper helm is elemental damage. Am I missing something or just a typo in guide?

Nope. Shaped helms give hypothermia + inc aoe. This is what you want, so shaped helm is what we go for. Not sure where you got elder from.
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
Madrush a écrit :
"

Nope. Shaped helms give hypothermia + inc aoe. This is what you want, so shaped helm is what we go for. Not sure where you got elder from.

Does the build have a standard source of chill? I think I must have missed it. I'll go back and read. I was under the understanding it was all phys.
"
Madrush a écrit :

Does the build have a standard source of chill? I think I must have missed it. I'll go back and read. I was under the understanding it was all phys.

Any place you get cold damage or have physical damage as extra cold. Usually on ammy at the very least.
What Anoint should we pursue? from cheap to expensive? 3 options pretty please!
"
SHJordan a écrit :
What Anoint should we pursue? from cheap to expensive? 3 options pretty please!

Annoints are completely up to each person and not something i go into. Pick what you want.

Which skill points can I ignore in the tree? for the cluster jewel

"
agaton87 a écrit :

Which skill points can I ignore in the tree? for the cluster jewel

As i have said in almost all of my guides now. I will not change/look at/update any of the guides to reflect new content until the league is over and we know what is going on.

It is impossible to figure out things like how expensive they are, how easily accessible they are, is it better or not without exclusively testing them, or if they are even going to go into the core of the game.

For now use them if you think it is worth it. Test it out yourself. Add up the points you take from somewhere else and decide if losing x, y, and z are worth gaining a, b, and c.

Ok anyway thanks btw i love this build play it already the 3 season now

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires