3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

Hi all, just wanted to see how this build was doing atm cuz I had great fun with it last league. Surprised to see the amount of people complaining about lack of DPS.

I'm not playing the game right now, but all I can say is that unless the build received actual nerfs in this league, that shouldn't be the case. I've never had any issues of dealing with t14-16 bosses in Delirium even in the beginnings. In the endgame I was running A8 Sirus (took around 6 minutes) and Uber Elder (took around 4 minutes) constantly. I think the DPS was good for a tank build, and could facetank anything except Shaper Beam as far as I remember. It was my only character during the league and I was able to farm enough currency from endgame content to equip it with a gear worth of hundreds of exalts step by step.

This was my PoB 3.10 if it helps at all: https://pastebin.com/XXTUsZEu
I know the gear looks expensive, but like I said I farmed it with that character itself from running endgame content. As you can see I didn't even have cluster jewels, cuz I was simply too lazy to mess with them.

Can someone explain to me if this build received any sort of direct or indirect nerfs? Because I also recommended this for a friend as leaguestarter last week and I would feel bad if he struggled lol.

Good luck all.
I get a feeling that most people aren't minmaxed enough for a decent ST damage and deep down were expecting a necro tier damage lol

Anyhow I've been waiting for Nebuloch's price to go down but god damn it.
Is it just because of the league buff to slams or some streamer came up with a nebuloch build?
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF a écrit :
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
"
tg08096 a écrit :
Hi, great guide. Question - is the only way to get the 3.11 info is to watch the video guide or are you going to put the info into the actual written guide?

he has two different detailed POB links for 3.11, one for leveling and one for end game. They each have a notes section.

i should pay you money. keep it up!

Ok so I guess what was confusing me on that was the "fork" version vs the original version? Like I am to understand that the "fork version" is THE 3.11 version, 1 for leveling and one for endgame? It's not as if it's all that clear, but thank you.
In POB the multistrike is doing more damage than Elemental focus and elemental overload no longer seems to make that much difference, I only got two nebuloch now.

According to the POB I have 347k of damage.
"
tg08096 a écrit :

Ok so I guess what was confusing me on that was the "fork" version vs the original version? Like I am to understand that the "fork version" is THE 3.11 version, 1 for leveling and one for endgame? It's not as if it's all that clear, but thank you.

The fork relates to Path of Building, not to 3.11.

Path of Building started out as an app.

The owners of the app were not able to keep up with the changes in the game over the years.

The community grabbed the latest version of the Path of Building code base, and "forked" off it to create effectively their own copy of the Path of Building code base. The community POB has been dubbed the "fork" version to keep it seperate from the original POB.

The fork version has been very well maintained and updated and as such, everyone now recommends that you down load the fork version (the first post has a section on how to get the fork version).

Once you get the fork version of POB installed, you can then choose from one of two different POB links that this Tec Slam build owner has kindly provided.

1 of the links is for leveling and 1 is for end game. Grab which ever one you want and then plug into the fork version of POB.

You can feel free to PM if you have more questions.
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 26 juin 2020 23:28:42
"
_kabak_ a écrit :

I'm not playing the game right now, but all I can say is that unless the build received actual nerfs in this league, that shouldn't be the case.

It is.
Dual Wielding no longer grants 20% more physical attack damage
Charged slam which deals 60% more damage was removed from tectonic slam
"
rainberry a écrit :
"
_kabak_ a écrit :

I'm not playing the game right now, but all I can say is that unless the build received actual nerfs in this league, that shouldn't be the case.

It is.
Dual Wielding no longer grants 20% more physical attack damage
Charged slam which deals 60% more damage was removed from tectonic slam

now feel this build in high tier map?
i played necro vd right now, but this build so expensive...
"
leonSans a écrit :

I swapped to consecrated path because it feels better overall.
This is t16 map run https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg1tYhCEP6Q
"
rainberry a écrit :
"
leonSans a écrit :

I swapped to consecrated path because it feels better overall.
This is t16 map run https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg1tYhCEP6Q

wow, literaly zdps build...
Why you dont use suismic cry and slam support? (FoW, shockwave)?
"
leonSans a écrit :
Why you dont use suismic cry

I'm using infernal to give occasional explosions which really helps with big packs, also fortify and ignite comes from combust skill. Cant really use multiple warcries due to call to arms

"
leonSans a écrit :
slam support? (FoW, shockwave)?

FoW cooldown scares me, I'm gonna try shockwave, thanks for suggestion.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires