3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
reciprocate a écrit :
Thanks for doing this thread/build.
There actually was another thread with the same exact build concept (oni goroshi slayer cyclone) but people stopped posting on it relatively quickly.

Glad to see it is entirely end-game/uber elder viable, initially had my doubts but you clearly made it work.

A couple of questions:
- What's your opinion on Perseverance belt? It's not bad since it pretty much offers both Fortify and Onslaught for free with a little life and cold res as a tradeoff to a standard rare belt or rare stygian vise giving life, res, and ele damage.
- Also is it worth getting Rampart node in the passive tree? It's 5 pts but grants some reasonably good attack damage, attack speed, fortify effect/duration, and even a bit of movement speed when fortify is up.

Ty for feedback :)

About Perseverance, it's an ok belt but except from perma Onslaught you will have noticeably less life and problem getting res capped.

Rampart is not worth going for imho...
Ho God i hate u ,u know that? u made me rerol again , was playing ur dragon's breath build ,and wanted to give a try to this one . I love it :) rely cheap ,realy fun , realy powerful . So thx u !! But i hate u !! i will stick with this one till the end of the leage i think .

still have to craft those mod on glove and boot ,but i'm too lazy to pm a service guys haha

"
guchette a écrit :
Ho God i hate u ,u know that? u made me rerol again , was playing ur dragon's breath build ,and wanted to give a try to this one . I love it :) rely cheap ,realy fun , realy powerful . So thx u !! But i hate u !! i will stick with this one till the end of the leage i think .

still have to craft those mod on glove and boot ,but i'm too lazy to pm a service guys haha

I love you too xD
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
SlashingSunsetX a écrit :
Alright dude, playing this build so far and and even without the optimal skill setup (no Steelskin cus lazy for whatever reason), I've been able to run up to T16 maps without an issue. Almost at 6K HP with Kaom's. My gear can def be optimized further, but man I just can't stop running maps with this build even with sub-par gear.

Only thing is legion clears can feel awkward at times, and I don't always get to tag all the enemies in time if ever. I usually get about half the legion sometimes 3/4 with Berserk active. Overall! One of the best builds I've played. Thanks!

Ty for this nice feedback! :)

When mapping you can swap some gems to have bigger area.

In 6L swap Pulverize with Fortify and put Fortify instead of Endurance Charge on melee stun. You will get bigger area. Also when mapping use Sand Stance.

Okay, didn't realise I was using blood stance for maps. Sand stance def helps with clearing legions faster + with Berserk, the Radius of cyclone gets pretty insane. I did end up picking up Steel Skin since the porcupine dudes were almost 1 Shotting me with spikes in the red tier maps.
"
SlashingSunsetX a écrit :
I did end up picking up Steel Skin since the porcupine dudes were almost 1 Shotting me with spikes in the red tier maps.

Well, don't ride a bike without helmet on... xD
ok I tweaked a little bit on the build depending on my budget (which is pretty low) .. I swapped the flat phys to -% manacost to skill on my ring and i am not having any problem about mana anymore :D

got a devoto's drop tried it for fast clearing, starkonja is still better.

Dernière édition par murdk23, le 1 juil. 2019 05:16:26
Well finaly i dont hate u anymore :D

Got a staforge on shaper .

And
Did my 1rst ulber elder ,die once , but thanks u for this build :) realy realy good and fun to play.
I'm just mad ,i cant use the gem effect of legion cose we have no aura ;'(

Dernière édition par guchette, le 1 juil. 2019 06:58:31
"
guchette a écrit :
Well finaly i dont hate u anymore :D

Got a staforge on shaper .

And
Did my 1rst ulber elder ,die once , but thanks u for this build :) realy realy good and fun to play.
I'm just mad ,i cant use the gem effect of legion cose we have no aura ;'(

If you rly want that effect use Precision aura instead of Herald of Purity.

Congrats on UE :)
Nice build
Dernière édition par black9637, le 1 juil. 2019 11:27:07
Just repec from another duelist and I am dying to random mobs in t11 at level 86, idk what I am doing wrong? How much evasion/armour are we supposed to have with this build?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires