3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
yumrukcan a écrit :
Hey Mate,

Ty for the build it looks fun and i also like oni-goroshi builds a lot ^^. Just a quick question. Which nodes should i take on skill tree while leveling? Can you add a leveling skill tree?

Hey there :)

In PoB in the bottom left corner you have point by point tree while leveling.
I love the build so far. Can do everything that my phys cyclone build could do. I'm a little slower but shred rares faster so its a even trade off, but on bosses its way more noticeable damage.

ive only spent around 3 ex on the gear so far and the next upgrade its trying to get the assassins mark on hit ring.
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
SlashingSunsetX a écrit :
Yea man, I’m with Musixs on this one. Trying Ahfack’s build and the biggest problem is unless optimized which can get insanely expensive, it feels lackluster. Not saying it’s a bad build, just expensive.

This build however seems way more affordable, not to mention I’ve never used an Oni-Goroshi and it seems to have pretty cool mechanics and obviously saving the hassle of trying to 6 L an item. It comes with it.

My only question is, does it feel smooth for map clears? In terms of speed. And also legion clears. Thanks!

Ahfack's build is very good and easy to make, to be proper like he made it you need Starforge or Atziri's Disfavour which are extremely expensive this league.
I wanted to make it but didn't had currency for that. So I made this one.

This is much more affordable build you just need to get used to playing with rage. :) It's interesting and for the cost of the build it's phenomenal!

Build is smooth for clearing. The biggest problem I have is horrendous frame drop when i open monolith.

Gotcha. I guess Ill make the transition and see how it goes and get back.

Also, thanks for the precise well written guide. Was easy to read
"
Musixs a écrit :
I love the build so far. Can do everything that my phys cyclone build could do. I'm a little slower but shred rares faster so its a even trade off, but on bosses its way more noticeable damage.

ive only spent around 3 ex on the gear so far and the next upgrade its trying to get the assassins mark on hit ring.

I'm glad you're having a good time. :)

I saw your gear and few things i need to tell you.
With the gear setup i posted i have +300 flat to accuracy on one ring and i also took Acuity notable on the far right to cap my accuracy.
Even though that's a nice steel ring it will yield little less damage than regular ring with +300 to accuracy.

So,if you don't have flat accuracy on your gear but instead added flat phys like you do, you will do the next to optimize for that:

-swap Herald of Ash for Precision
-instead of Acuity notable take Lava Lash

i will add prob today section "how to optimize your build"
"
SlashingSunsetX a écrit :

Gotcha. I guess Ill make the transition and see how it goes and get back.

Also, thanks for the precise well written guide. Was easy to read

ty for the feedback i'm glad it's easy to understand :)
So should i go for accuracy or go for lava lash and drop herald of ash? I just did my first elder on the toon today and had a sick watcher eye jewel drop worth around 5-6 ex so I can spend some money on the build now.
Also even if I had accuracy, I went into brinkmanship for the +1 range and area effect. Would you lava lash be a better choice? Also how will I ignite enemies without herald of ash?
"
Musixs a écrit :
Also even if I had accuracy, I went into brinkmanship for the +1 range and area effect. Would you lava lash be a better choice? Also how will I ignite enemies without herald of ash?

My bad I meant Herald of Purity.

While mapping you can use Pulverize in the main setup if you want more range and put Fortify instead of Endurance charge on melee stun.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 27 juin 2019 12:47:36
I ended up changing my gloves out for the accuracy and got the assassin ring =D

when I level up ill grab lavalash had to spec out of brinkmanship to make up some resist
"
Musixs a écrit :
I ended up changing my gloves out for the accuracy and got the assassin ring =D

when I level up ill grab lavalash had to spec out of brinkmanship to make up some resist

Nice!
Just don't forget the Diamond Flask!!! xD

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires