"
Edimasta a écrit :
I see most of Slayer top players not using Blasphemy... they go for:

Blood and Sand
Flesh and Stone - linked with MAIM

Now I do not understand why they link with MAIM... and if they use Sand or Blood Stance.

Can anyone help shed some light on this please?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/by791u/psa_dont_forget_to_link_flesh_and_stone_to_maim/

The maim bonus damage stacks from both the Maim Support and Flesh & Stone ! Be wary that there is a small mana multiplier though.
Thanks.

This is truly insane... I replaced Blasphemy / Punishment now with Blood and Sand and Flesh and Stone / Maim... and also put in Pride and still use War Banner... all active leave me with 15 Mana, which is enough for Cyclone as I have -7 mana on ring.

And the damage is insane now... although the tooltip DPS of Cyclone went down, the overall damage output is just scary crazy, Cyclone melts everything even faster!
"
Edimasta a écrit :
Thanks.

This is truly insane... I replaced Blasphemy / Punishment now with Blood and Sand and Flesh and Stone / Maim... and also put in Pride and still use War Banner... all active leave me with 15 Mana, which is enough for Cyclone as I have -7 mana on ring.

I'm playing a similar build, running Dread Banner, Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone+Maim, and Blasphemy+Vulnerability.

Blas/Vuln reserves 35% but pride takes 50% so I'm unable to test this out. Is the damage on Pride worth it over Blas/Vuln? And are you running something to reduce mana reservation cost, or am I missing another difference?

Thanks!
what happened to the build
"
mr_moff a écrit :

seems like he'g going full saboteur and won't play the build himself, so he just stopped supporting it that way
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
"
Szynima a écrit :
"
mr_moff a écrit :

seems like he'g going full saboteur and won't play the build himself, so he just stopped supporting it that way

Rats, I had been using it. Do you happen to have the pob link saved?
Lol sucks, i was using it also.
"
So uhm Hey? This is literally my first Guide so i highly appreciate critic or discussion in the comments (oh and im not a native english speaker, so please forgive me if i have any gramma or spelling mistakes). If this is somewhat important i play Path of Exile since the end of Incursion and have now near 900h played (i still don't really know what i'm doing lol), but oh well to the build we go.
Oh and this will be my League Starter.

I ABONDED THE CHARACTER FOR NOW - NOT BECAUSE THE BUILD IS WEAK BUT I WANT TO PLAY A LIGHTNING TRAPPER SO NO MORE UPDATE FOR NOW!!!

Change Log:
! Any changes will be posted here, so read it first !

DD.MM.YYYY

07.06.2019 ~ 2:30 - Guide was Posted
07.06.2019 ~ 3:30 - Pastebin link updated, leveling trees added
07.06.2019 ~ 13:00 - Tree Updated and emultions fixed and put on belt
07.06.2019 ~ 14:30 - Added a way how to get the off-colors on the Bronn's Lithe
07.06.2019 ~ 20:15 - Changed the Pastebin again
09.06.2019 ~ 1:00 - Updated the Pastebin. Dropped Bloodlust (for Fortify) and Assassin's mark (for Punishment). Updated the Tree.
09.06.2019 ~ 3:00 - dropped endurance charge on melee hit because it's not needed. Dropped Herald of Purity for Pride Aura
09.06.2019 ~ 15:00 PoB got updated and i changed all the emulation stuff (there still is no proximity calculation as it seems). So i updated the tree and some gems, dropped Pride(or Herald of Purity) for War Banner and Blood and Sand (mainly used in Blood Stance). PoB Link Updated.

What is PoB [Path of Building]?
Spoiler
Path of Building or PoB for short, is an offline build planner programmed and maintaned by Openarl. To download the Program just click here. To import my Build into PoB follow these steps: Go to the bottom of the Guide and copy the Pastebin link --> now open Path of Building and click on [New], you will now see the Skill tree --> click on [Import/Export Build] ---> click [Import from Pastebin...] ---> Paste the before copied Pastebin link ---> click [Import] and [Import] again. Done.

Pros:

It's Cyclone
Pretty fast boi
Fast and reliable Map clear
No clunky gem swaps for bosses
You should be able to do all content
can do nearly all map mods
Tanky as heck boi
It's still Cyclone hehe
New Cyclone visuals just look good af

Cons:

Can't do no leech map mod(but it's rare)
NO Overleech

Items:
! Rare Item Stats listed in priority !
Spoiler
Weapon: Starforge
Helmet: Abyssus
Body Armour: Bronn's Lithe
Gloves: Rare Armour Base - Life, Res, Armour%, Hybrid Armour/Life, Attack speed
Boots: Rare Armour Base - Life, Movement Speed, Res, Armour%, Hybrid Armour/Life
Amulet: Rare Int(or Int/Dex, Int/Str, Onyx) Base - Life, Res, Int, Crit multi, Crit multi, Increased Armour%, flat phys
Rings: 2x Rare Steel Ring Base - Life, Res, Flat Phys
Belt: Rare Stygian Vise - Life, Flat Armour, Res
Jewels: Murderous Eye Jewels - Life, Flat Phys to Axe, Attack Speed, Flat Phys
Flasks: 1. Lion's Roar | 2. Instant Recover Divine Life Flask with Bleed removal (of Staunching) | 3. Basalt Flask with Increased Armour% during Flask Effect (of Iron Skin) | 4. Diamond Flask with Freeze removal (of Heat) | 5. Quicksilver Flask with more Movement Speed during Flask Effect (of Adrenaline)

Problem with the Unique Body Armour Bronn's Lithe!
Spoiler

Because this Body Armour is Evasion based you have very little chance to get your right colors, you need 1 Green, 4 Reds, 1 Blu. So you would need on average about 6000 Chromatics with a chance of 0.01655% to succeed. But there is a other way to get your needed colors with the Jewellers Method (you need to have the 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Socket craft unlocked to do this method) (you could still try it with a few chromatics maybe you are insanely lucky). How does the Jewellers Method work (Video from MbXtreme), first at all DON'Tlink you Bronn's Lithe before. You go to your crafting bench in your Hideout, now you need your FIRST, SECOND and THIRD Socket to be Red](for this you just use the craft atleast 3 red Sockets) after that you go to the [Four Sockets] craft and put that on the Bronn's if it is Red you succeeded and go for the [Fife Sockets] craft, if you did not succeed you go back to [Four Sockets] because this will remove the fourth socket and will keep the three red sockets put on before (you do the same for the FIFTHif it fails you go one step back if it succeeds you go to the next Socket), you do this as long as it takes for you to get your FOURTH and FIFTH Socket red and blue, then you put on the [Six Sockets] craft and hope that it gets green, if it somehow roles blue or red you go back to [Five Sockets] and try again. If you did it correcly you now have a Bronn's Lithe with these Sockets:

Sockets go from Left to Right.

like this:
1 2
3 4
5 6

Socket 1: Red
Socket 2: Red
Socket 3: Red
Socket 4: Red
Socket 5: Blue
Socket 6: Green

Ascendency Order:

1. Impact
2. Overwhelm
3. Headsman
4. Bane of Legends

Bandit:

- Kill all

Gem Links:
Spoiler
! the " - " means that the Gems are linked together !

Main Skill [Body Armour] Links:

Cyclone - Melee Physical Damage - Infused Channeling - Brutality - Pulverize - Fortify
Weapon - Leap Slam and Vaal Ancestral Warchief:

Leap Slam - Faster Attacks
Vaal Ancetral Warchief - Brutality - Concentrated Effect - Melee Physical Damage

Helmet - Buffs/Curse
Blood and Sand
Blashphemy - Punishment
War Banner

Boots - Utility
Phase Run(20/20) - Cast when Damage Taken(10/00) - Steelskin(15/20) - Increased Duration(20/20)

Gloves - Buffs/Portal
Lightning Golem /Flame Golem
Vaal Haste (Only Vaal Haste not the Haste Aura!)
Blood Rage
Portal

Summary about the Stats and Stuff:
Spoiler

General Stats:

Life: 6k-7k+

AoE Radius: 20 - 30 Units
Life Leech/sec: ~1300
Mana Leech/sec: ~150
Life Reg: ~300 (can outregen Blood Rage degen)
Fire Res: 77%
Cold Res: 76%
Lightning Res: 76%

Leveling Section:
Spoiler

Level with two One Handed Swords or one Two handed Sword.
Follow the leveling Trees.

Use Ancestral Protector ASAP.
Take Cleave or Ground Slam until you can take Sunder at level 12.
Level with Sunder until you get Cyclone at level 28, take Ancestral Warchief (drop Ancestral Protector).

If Cyclone feels to slow/clunky keep using Sunder but level Cyclone in an offhand weapon

Get Movement Speed boots as early as possible same for Adrenaline Quicksilver Flask.

Keep on Following the Guide, use the leveling section in the PoB (down left corner you can change the tree) and Level up Cyclone and the support gems for it.

Get and Bronn's Lithe as soon as you can (if it's not to expensive and try to 5 link it, then definetly use Cyclone. Have Fun.

(im really bad at leveling sections i hope this somehow helped you a bit, if you are a complete beginner watch beginner Guides from Woolie or other YouTubers like Zizaran or RaizQT

Pastebin Link:
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/TUtBQYwd

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires