"
Quincy a écrit :
Why Pulverise and not Concentrated effect ?

better for mapping dmg is high enough
yeet.
What do you think about Phase Run? I think, Phase Run is not effective. I will replace that with some cwdt skill(Enfeeble, Molten Shell etc.)
"
augiass a écrit :
What do you think about Phase Run? I think, Phase Run is not effective. I will replace that with some cwdt skill(Enfeeble, Molten Shell etc.)

cwdt already gets used with steelskin - you can't use any other Guard skill then (guard skills are steel skin, molten shell and immortal call) because they share cooldowns now. Phase run is very effective it gets you movement speed out of combat and physical damage while in combat.
yeet.
Where do we get tankines from can you tell me, Only fortify and infused, dont think it is enough right now, I am even trying cwdt-ball lightning-gmp-life gain on hit, and still dieing too much, where do we get flat hp that much ?
any updates?
Hi!
Nice guide, thanks for the work you've put in.
Why dont your guide mention daresso's salute and devotos?
Many others seem to consider them BIS for the build
I would definitely drop the jewel socket after the scion life wheel. 4 whole points for a jewel is... bad.

you can take butchery (3) points and the 8%armor4%life node next to juggernaut.

you can take executioner (aoe) adds 2 to your radius on pob, works well with the league mechanic or wrecking ball for damage. Both at a loss of 200 life, which could definitely be negated by slightly better gear.

You could argue for bloodletting witht he 5% reduced damage, probably also more effective then the life against bosses, not ranged 1 shots.

It would also be more life to take the jewel socket by pointblank (3) and then a life node either the 8armor4life or 4life3res for easier gearing.

Definitely interesting tree, could just use some tweaks - but it also allows for everyone to twist it themselves for the fun
i killed Uber Elder with some changes with this build, but im picking up a chest with maim and -15 cost to cyclone for sure

vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUMydOklKlo
i updated my tree to your new one mid levelling and you had removed the levelling trees so i'm kind of stuck for where to go.
could you add the levelling trees back?
I see most of Slayer top players not using Blasphemy... they go for:

Blood and Sand
Flesh and Stone - linked with MAIM

Now I do not understand why they link with MAIM... and if they use Sand or Blood Stance.

Can anyone help shed some light on this please?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires