[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

"
MechanicalDragon a écrit :
I'm having trouble with mana sustain. What would you recommend to remedy this? I'm thinking of getting mana leech nodes.

Jewel with mana leech
"
kesrith a écrit :
"

I really doubt u get less damage... maybe u have brutality socketed. or melee phys

Im going to take some marauder nodes and crit nodes on the left/bottom area

Yeah I have melee Phys - flicker - multistrike - melee splash - close combat - ruthless socketed. Fortify is applied via leap slam. How is it more damage than a ~300 phys dps weapon?

Well the new rebuke's are ~800 to 900 dps that might have something to do with it.

You don't want to use Melee phys with rebuke as that only increases your phys dmg, with rebuke that will only be like 1/5 of your dmg while fortify will apply to all dmg types not hyst phys
I having hard time flickering bosses what should I do for bossing
Got any recommendations on a non-flicker gem that has a good synergy with the current skill tree? I'm new to the game and been following this guide as best as possible, definitely the furthest I've ever gotten in a league before. Definitely my favorite build, good work.- However I enjoy delving a lot and I realized with this skill I get sent flying miles into the darkness with no possible hope of making it back in time.
Anyone got a suggestion on how to increase damage?
I know rings and amutlet can have
"
increased elemental damage with attack skill
but using 2 rebukes my damage doesn't seem to be good enough against the higher tier.

Not to mention sustaining frenzy charges for flicker strike against a single high hp unit doesn't seem to work out.
Dernière édition par Vaveth, le 11 juin 2019 00:21:19
So would the brine crown be a good use with this build as far as survivability?
What kind of skill stones can be inserted into gem nests, in the talent tree?
I'm making different tree with more hp nodes and 1 less frenzy charge,
www.poeurl.com/cr4J

Is 5 frenzy charge enough for flicker strike?

Update please
"
NemesisR3 a écrit :
I'm making different tree with more hp nodes and 1 less frenzy charge,
www.poeurl.com/cr4J

Is 5 frenzy charge enough for flicker strike?

yea thats fine. i have 5 right now too. click on my profile u can see the tree. i changed it alot

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires