[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

How did you get the rebukes if you wouldn't mind sharing
"
What do you think of Level 1 Precision aura? 22 mana reserved for 40% crit chance imo its worth it.

hmm... i didnt think of using that without leveling it. good point. yea lv1 might be good.
"
Beryebasa a écrit :
How did you get the rebukes if you wouldn't mind sharing

just sold some stuff i found like a tabula and aegis shield. then bought 2 for about 100c total.
"
kesrith a écrit :
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
ata191 a écrit :
Are u gonna swap to dreamfeather or u think rebuke will be end game viable?

rebuke is a lot better than dreamfeather. like a lot alot.

I need to change my tree. instead of going up to shadow area, i'll go to the left more

How would you change the tree? Right now I get less damage with 2 rebukes than with 2 rare weapons.

I really doubt u get less damage... maybe u have brutality socketed. or melee phys

Im going to take some marauder nodes and crit nodes on the left/bottom area
Should i buy two lakishus? sword.. right if im going dual ?
"
Shirokain199812 a écrit :
Should i buy two lakishus? sword.. right if im going dual ?

sure
"

I really doubt u get less damage... maybe u have brutality socketed. or melee phys

Im going to take some marauder nodes and crit nodes on the left/bottom area

Yeah I have melee Phys - flicker - multistrike - melee splash - close combat - ruthless socketed. Fortify is applied via leap slam. How is it more damage than a ~300 phys dps weapon?
Love the build so far, thank you for the guide!

If dreamfeather is such a steep step down from rebuke, what would you recommend for (cheaper) alternatives? Is razor of the seventh sun viable with some respec/tweaks?

Trying to figure out endgame options on a somewhat restrictive budget
Dernière édition par YukonCorneIius, le 10 juin 2019 18:58:23
I'm having trouble with mana sustain. What would you recommend to remedy this? I'm thinking of getting mana leech nodes.
I hate the way that the movement key interacts with multistrike now... if I hold down my move key and multistrike flicker, it basically resets after each strike and instantly eats my frenzy charges.. is there a way around this?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires