Map tabs becomes obsolete every patch, and I now play %90 less because of it

I have to admit guys. In the end, personally, i had to create a macro for deleting items like maps with as little effort as possible because it was driving me insane and took waaay too much work.

I tried to clean my standard stash after years of neglect. Spent a LONG time. CLeared 1/3 to 1/2. Gave up.

Next.league
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Dernière édition par Crackmonster, le 22 mars 2019 17:43:42
"
Turtledove a écrit :
You can vendor 3 maps for one new generation map at +1 tier higher. Then for the 1 or 2 maps that can't be made part of a trio, either vendor them for a scroll fragment or save for the chisel recipe (if you have the room and do the gavel to chisel recipe).

Takes much more time than I'm willing to spend (even though I did it last league), I don't have exactly 3 copies of all maps, and suddenly you have 1/3 of the maps you have (really makes a difference over tier 10). It's far from a solution.
Yeah it's crap. If you're a perma player just best buy a quad much better use of points. Plus it prevents hoarding. You're more likely to sell and do 3:1 combining on maps with it.

I'm kinda sitting out this league and playing in SSF perma and took me like 2 hours to empty out my Delve map tab and combine all those maps to new ones. I had like 90 T16s so you can imagine lower level.
Git R Dun!
If GGG noticed an uptick in map tab sales when they started changing map designations, then they will continue until it dries up. When it does dry up, they will create another to take it's place.
I would like to resume playing but every time I go to log-in I remember that my Standard stash is basically bricked.

Please resolve the Map Tab issue as soon as possible.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires