Map tabs becomes obsolete every patch, and I now play %90 less because of it

My stash is very messy, so I bought a map stash tab thinking I would stop having to worry about what map to keep and what not to. If I knew maps would change every patch and make all my stash worthless, I would not have bought it. I can't show it in text of course, but it fills me with rage just thinking about it.

Is it really necessary that different map series can't be stored in the same stash? I have always thought PoE team does everything in good faith, but I really feel tricked here. I was looking forward to playing after the patch, but my mood was ruined when I remembered my map tab won't work anymore (unless I empty it, but then what's the point of it??).

If there is another channel I should complain more officially, I want to. If this really is necessary, it should at least be hinted before buying, and I want to give mine back so I don't feel like an idiot.

Thank you
Dernier bump le 23 mars 2019 13:39:56
Ce fil de discussion a été automatiquement archivé. Les réponses ont été désactivées.
there is a big thread complaining about that issue: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2454201

I strongly suggest writing to support! Most of us did. We must show them that this is a step too far and is unacceptable.

What we could do is: make people aware of this on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Steam, etc.

I have already started to write about this on several social media platforms.

“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Dernière édition par Antigegner, le 20 mars 2019 19:30:03
Yup, that's the "map stash bug". There's constantly people in global on standard saying they have the problem.

Apparently the map stash has had this problem for a while and GGG still hasn't done anything about it, even though they have said they will. Being able to coerce people to buy more tabs probably moves it down the priority list...

It almost sounds like a bait and switch. You think buying a map stash is good value, but then when the new league hits it's useless and you have to buy another one. This is one of the reasons I haven't spend a dime on this game and don't plan on doing it for a while.

Dernière édition par Draagoburrtio, le 20 mars 2019 20:55:37
At the very least GGG should make it easier to convert old maps to newer maps. This is a bad problem that significantly increases the tedious clean up required between leagues.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Yes, there really should be an option to upgrade (all) old maps to newest maps (instead of manually removing them from the map stash tab and sell them for 1 wisdom scroll fragment each)!
You can vendor 3 maps for one new generation map at +1 tier higher. Then for the 1 or 2 maps that can't be made part of a trio, either vendor them for a scroll fragment or save for the chisel recipe (if you have the room and do the gavel to chisel recipe).
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
You can vendor 3 maps for one new generation map at +1 tier higher. Then for the 1 or 2 maps that can't be made part of a trio, either vendor them for a scroll fragment or save for the chisel recipe (if you have the room and do the gavel to chisel recipe).
"
Turtledove a écrit :

it took me 8 hours to clean out my map tab from before betrayal.
it will take me another 4 hours to do betrayal.

i also needed about 10 extra tabs to store maps while upgrading from one tier to the next.

there is no quick way to do it from the map tab - making it a strain on my wrist to click several thousand times due to an idiotic forced change by GGG.
Once every 18 months, fine , every three months is a giant middle finger to the people who play standard.

bumping this thread so more ppl post in both..
The map tab should have a dropdown that lets you select which series of map you want to view. All maps should go in one tab. There's no good reason for it not working this way. Enough players are in standard that the developer resources required to make this change are more than justified.
Dernière édition par Jennik, le 22 mars 2019 15:30:37
"
Jennik a écrit :
The map tab should have a dropdown that lets you select which series of map you want to view. All maps should go in one tab. There's no good reason for it not working this way. Enough players are in standard that the developer resources required to make this change are more than justified.

Since the overlay for each respective league is already there, they only need to 'unlock' the option for it. A map stash then could hold 72 maps of each type of each league, simple as that. But... that probably would be 'too good value' for the money.
Given the situation in standard and how bad it's getting... that has to be done, or some other major solution presented. The situation isn't acceptable in the long run.

+1 to it.
GGG balance is like getting a pizza which is burnt on the sides, raw in the middle and misses the most of the toppings.
Then upon sending it back you get a raw side, burnt middle and enough toppings to drench everything in grease.
Everything fixed but still broken.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires