Please fix: Bane is a 1-link against Null Portals

I have done 5 or so red elders so far, with 6 link bane and am having zero issues on the add phase. Just kill the adds the portals themselves don't actually have to die... (unless you talk about uber elder, which I have never done). But on red elder I just go back and forth and kill the portal adds not caring if the portals themselves die until the phase ends.

P.S. If uber elder and that fight is different than red elder, forget everything I said above.
Frost wall + increased duration can be a godsend. It's what I've used to keep shaper alive with the few melee builds I've tried, in any case.

Dernière édition par Momopooka, le 23 mars 2019 18:51:46
"
Willizord a écrit :
The curse immunity of Null Portals seems to make it pretty much impossible for Bane to complete the adds phase for the Elder fight, as Bane's damage is simply too pitiful to reliably kill them without its applied curses.

You don't need to kills portals, you only need to kill adds they spawn.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
I haven’t seen any reasoning for the existence of hard curse immunity (seperate from the “hexproof” buff) in PoE. I think GGG should just do away with this trait entirely, as it serves no purpose.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires