OLDER PC - PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TURN OFF SYNDICATE SPAWNS

My computer ran mostly fine during syndicate encounters last league, but this league it's a freeze fest - something changed that has nothing to do with my computer in a one week period between leagues.

Simply zoning into different zones causes the game to crash back to the login screen - I typically lose 2 portals due to crashing when trying to get into the Atzoatl temple ever since this league started.
Dernière édition par BRDASH, le 16 mars 2019 18:17:26
I had this problem too (with also a load of loading times and crash), i just reinstalled the whole game on my little ssd alone, and now i got almost instant loading times, 1second freeze max before the syndicates appear and don't need anymore to connect 3times the game to get in.

I guess that instead of loading the Syndicates while loading the map, they wait to reach one of the syndicates spawnpoint and suddenly try to load the 3 Syndicates encounters at the same times in the map, meaning also creating the syndicate dongeon and so, wich obviously is very demanding ^^'.

Because during Syndicate we only had 1spawn per map, now its 3 of them and badly loaded.
Dernière édition par Bakudan, le 16 mars 2019 20:05:28
Post creator lives in a house and buys stocks and makes personal ebike projects but won't buy a PC LUL
So, did everyone's complaining finally made GGG fix the syndicate spawn freeze problem in patch 3.6.2? The patch notes is a bit ambiguous but some suggested that this fix is directed towards this problem. Thoughts?

Betrayal Fixes
Preloaded further Betrayal assets in an effort to reduce the amount of lag and client "freezes" that occur when Intervention encounters begin.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2468422
"
bakotako a écrit :
Before, you flame me for my PC know that I optimized almost everything and run all settings on low or none. I have an ultra light laptop with a 1.5Ghz Pentium R chip, 4 GB ram, SSD, and onboard video card. You might think this is laughable but I got it to run decently well by setting everything on low or none and changing my monitor resolution to 800x600 and then the game resolution to 307x409.

That's an epic way to play PoE.

I wasn't aware it was possible due to the poor state of optimization of this game.
Yeah, so everything is okay now so it seems. I was able to successfully log out of 5-6 syndicate encounters pretty easily. It also seems like there is some more buffer time given (when syndicate speak) to when they start trying to attack you. In that window, I can easily log out using forced logout on lutbot. So, my quest for 100 is back on. I also changed a setting in lutbot and went with dynamic resolution (hilariously low res) and things are smooth now. I am glad GGG actual listened to the complaints here and on Reddit and did something.
"
Cyzax a écrit :
Please post your hardware specs, otherwise we can't actually evaluate if they should be able to support this game.

Have you turned all graphics effects off and play at the minimum resolution?

Please note, by and large EVERY game which post minimum required specs are posting the spec where the game can run, not run in any sense of the word well!

Expecting outdated hardware to play a modern game is basically 100% a problem with the owner of said hardware...

Well... I can't turn off shadows in dtx11, so...
I don't have any hardware issues but I also want them gone.

As it stands you can spend good currency creating a map. Run the map and moments later some Syndicate fker comes in and jumps on your head. These guys are like 5x more deadly than most rogue exiles.

And they continually tele on top of you so you can't even run past them.

How is that fun?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires