OLDER PC - PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TURN OFF SYNDICATE SPAWNS

I, like maybe a few others, am playing PoE on older computers and less than stellar graphics. I am trying to make it to 100 through traditional mapping. But, these random syndicate spawns literally freeze my screen and one/two shot my character before the screen unfreezes. I have 12k ES and died 3 times already to this BS.

For the love of the gaming gods, please either turn off syndicate spawn in standard or give some indication that a syndicate is in the map so I can just ditch the map. This shit is not even funny. I am not spending anymore on this game until this is removed or some indication is given in the map mods (not sure if it is already)...

HELLO? GGG? It is like asking you to make it up some mountain in NZ and then right when you are sweating like crazy and almost to the top. Some, devious and trolling hand comes down from the sky, and sets you back to the bottom of the mountain and now you have to redo it again.
Dernier bump le 23 mars 2019 19:53:19
Ce fil de discussion a été automatiquement archivé. Les réponses ont été désactivées.
Yeah because they are going to accomodate the fact you have a crap computer. Why even bother making these threads?
Satsui No Tanden
Died again to this bullshit. It lags so much that even logout script cannot function corrected. You hear the syndicate talk and some shit happens on screen your FPS drops to 2-4 fps and then your dead.

And, it is just not older computers I heard others with new computers have huge lag too. If they have huge lag on good new pcs, what do you think others will experience? Literally, I just wanted to make 100 this year. I have a good build and would have made it. This new random syndicate spawn is destroying this game. HELLO GGG? You know people sometimes don't want to play your new content.
And, this is why a lot of hardcore players are now softcore. This game was fun in hardcore before because of the challenge of not dieing through the quality of your build, knowledge of the game, and skill. That is no longer possible with random one shot BS and unavoidable situations like this syndicate spawn BS. Pretty soon people will just stop playing this BS game. Look at your stats, GGG. Of course, like most developers, they probably never consider feedback and player trends up until the game dies then blames the market or player base.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2457038/page/15#p21772431

if you want to send a message to the GGG use reddit. that's the only place they are listen to apparently.
Please post your hardware specs, otherwise we can't actually evaluate if they should be able to support this game.

Have you turned all graphics effects off and play at the minimum resolution?

Please note, by and large EVERY game which post minimum required specs are posting the spec where the game can run, not run in any sense of the word well!

Expecting outdated hardware to play a modern game is basically 100% a problem with the owner of said hardware...
games does not go down just cuz you have a weak pc.
thats not how it works.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
DreadlordMephisto a écrit :
Yeah because they are going to accomodate the fact you have a crap computer. Why even bother making these threads?

Because there is a possibility that GGG could actually do some optimisation on their end?

I have also experienced similar lags in the past on my slower computer, for example when bosses used a special attack and the boss fight stuttered noticeably. Which made me wonder: Why did I explicitly deactivate asynchronous loading when the game still loads some stuff in the middle of the fight? Couldn't it pre-load all possible effects and take some more time to enter the arena, but then give me a fluent boss fight?

Who knows, it might not be possible to remedy this, but we'll never know if nobody speaks up. I can live with a "no", but simply accepting a problem and never asking doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

I don't have the OP's problem on my new PC any longer, either, but why would I crap on posters who report problems? What do they take away from me? *shrugs*
Whatever they have done has made syndicate intervention encounters royally screw me over. Everything else is fine, but as soon as those initiate, my frames drop to a couple per sec for about 4 or 5 secs. I pound flasks, run away, and pray.
Before, you flame me for my PC know that I optimized almost everything and run all settings on low or none. I have an ultra light laptop with a 1.5Ghz Pentium R chip, 4 GB ram, SSD, and onboard video card. You might think this is laughable but I got it to run decently well by setting everything on low or none and changing my monitor resolution to 800x600 and then the game resolution to 307x409.

Again, I made it to level 98 in Betrayal (not doing syndicate) just fine with 0 deaths in level 97 and everything running great (for this laptop). I am not looking at stellar graphics but just the fun of the game play and steadily making it to 100 (no breach rotations). I enjoyed the play a lot. I know I would make it to 100 in standard if this continues just a matter of time. I got a lot of donations from Twitch and guild bros.

Then the patch hit and GGG put the stupid syndicate spawns in the game, I died 5 times at level 98 to ONLY SYNDICATE SPAWNS. So, no my laptop is not the issue.

And, no I am trying lutbot logout script because the traditional click one wont work if the syndicate lag me to 2 FPS. And, I really did not want to use that logout script because they put an EXE file on your computer. You have to literally trust that that guy is not stealing your shit and personal info. This is what I have to expose myself to play the game.

Lets see if the lutbot script will work or I will die again and then uninstall this game.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires