[3.10] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER - CHIEFTAIN / BUDGET FRIENDLY - 5.3 MIL DPS [ ALL CONTENT ]

"
Khallach a écrit :
"
Vyr75 a écrit :
Then, when we got currency enough, how should to be the perfect crafted sceptre for this build?... (Yes I prefer Sceptre to move with Leap Slam :)), or its a huge loose of damage against wands...

One more thing, I´m mapping now with sire of shards, and seems awesome, what do you think to play with sire of shard and in the chest a kaom´s heart?...

I ended up with a Sire of Shards and decided to try it out as well, I've been very impressed so far. I also like Leap Slam so it feels nice.

Mana is the main problem for me, I am having to use mana flasks a lot at the moment

Loving the build so far.

Hi!

I will also try with Sire in a new POB link for some calculations.
I think you need some mana on your gear if you still have mana problems.
I would say that you should craft a seething mana flask for that instant mana recovery.

As soon you reach some end game items it shouldnt be any problems, did lvl 94 with this build last league and didnt have any mana issues, same with many other players :)
glad that u enjoying the build!!

Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
Havock5700 a écrit :
"
Sparhawk2014 a écrit :
"
Havock5700 a écrit :
Leveling Skill Tree 3.7
Part 1 - www.poeurl.com/cqmd
Part 2 - www.poeurl.com/cqmf
Part 3 - www.poeurl.com/cqmh
Part 4 - www.poeurl.com/cqmn

I just picked up that the skill trees above differ drastically from the Path of Building pastebin link you gave. Which tree is the correct one?

Hi!

this tree links you linked me are the correct ones, the POB link is up to date but you might check path of building for updates, few others had same problem but updated the client and its working again.

Regards, Mrseanconnor
Cool thanks!
@Sparhawk2014 if you look at my build here: https://pastebin.com/akvkSSfu
Right now I'm using Wave of conviction as a support skill to debuff, and I replaced combustion with mana leech, spam casting WoC while my totem do the rest of the DPS ensure that I'm always full mana (and it actually makes a lot of DPS)
I'm just not using Ancestral Bond to ensure that I can dps with WoC
I'm also using clarity instead of Anger/Zealotry until I can get my hand on an essence of worm ring

It's going super smooth, love my build for now :)
I leave sire of shards, got a +1 totems shield, and a cerberus, and it works as quick to do maps as sire, but it kills Bosses faster, then sire died.

Only this:

When we got currency enough, how should to be the perfect crafted sceptre for this build?... (Yes I prefer Sceptre to move with Leap Slam :)), or its a huge loose of damage against wands...
Dernière édition par Vyr75, le 11 juin 2019 02:14:15
Hey Havock,

I'm currently having a bug where my fire leech from the 2nd ascendency isn't giving me health. I am just wondering if you ran into the same thing.

Thanks for the great build again.

Edit: Hinekora doesnt leech life to you anymore. Please update guide when you can :).
Dernière édition par grilledtomatoes, le 11 juin 2019 16:57:11
Can someone help with defensive suggestions? My damage is kinda good (good xophs and watchers eye) but I get killed by so much its really annoying. Also what about the Tukohama's Fortress ? Isnt that a great shield for us?
can someone explain why infused channeling support is being used on totem? On the gem it says that totems cannot gain infusion.

is it only for the % damage increase (if that works?)
why use tasalio? i don't understand.

in your pob
get tasalio -> life regen 300 (base 200) & 10% physic damage taken fire.
get tukohama -> life leech 1000 per hit.

immortal call nerf is serious to be used tasalio's fire damage taken?

over fire res are working?
"
Meatpup a écrit :
can someone explain why infused channeling support is being used on totem? On the gem it says that totems cannot gain infusion.

is it only for the % damage increase (if that works?)

Hi!

yes thats correct, its for all the total %dps we get from channeling

Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
Sabotagerabbit a écrit :
Can someone help with defensive suggestions? My damage is kinda good (good xophs and watchers eye) but I get killed by so much its really annoying. Also what about the Tukohama's Fortress ? Isnt that a great shield for us?

Hi!,

how much life do you have?
Dont forget to make the totem do all the work for your survivabillity, like staying behind the as a shield.

Regards, Mrseanconnor

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires