Stress Free PoE| HOLY RIGHTEOUS FIRE |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas[3.6]

"
tcggammergod a écrit :
hello, i was looking at the build and i like it but im confused, maybe i missed it but what do you recommend as the skill you use while leveling?
Hey tcggammergod,

Glad you like it! I don't really give a suggested leveling skill. So I'm sorry if you spent a long time looking for it. I just let people use what they prefer, or discover (if they are new to PoE). Even though it's a slow process before you get Multiple Totem Support, I use Holy Flame Totem to level. I like seeing the skills I'm going to use for the build progress and improve and get better. But Sunder is an excellent choice. Just keep in mind that you have to really focus on your weapon until you feel like switching over to the build's gems. Because as you level you won't be improving any attack attributes.

Does that help?
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :
"
tcggammergod a écrit :
hello, i was looking at the build and i like it but im confused, maybe i missed it but what do you recommend as the skill you use while leveling?
Hey tcggammergod,

Glad you like it! I don't really give a suggested leveling skill. So I'm sorry if you spent a long time looking for it. I just let people use what they prefer, or discover (if they are new to PoE). Even though it's a slow process before you get Multiple Totem Support, I use Holy Flame Totem to level. I like seeing the skills I'm going to use for the build progress and improve and get better. But Sunder is an excellent choice. Just keep in mind that you have to really focus on your weapon until you feel like switching over to the build's gems. Because as you level you won't be improving any attack attributes.

Does that help?

it does, i guess ill continue using flame totem then. i guess i need the gem level recipe for me to do enough damage? i also put on herald of ash just for the bonus fire damage(i know it doesn't cause the enemies to explode)hopefully that will be enough.
Spoiler
"
tcggammergod a écrit :
"
"
tcggammergod a écrit :
Hey tcggammergod,

Does that help?
"
tcggammergod a écrit :

it does, i guess ill continue using flame totem then. i guess i need the gem level recipe for me to do enough damage? i also put on herald of ash just for the bonus fire damage(i know it doesn't cause the enemies to explode)hopefully that will be enough.
You could always use spells like Wave Of Conviction, Purifying Flame, or Incinerate...or any other fire or physical spell. With the exception of the couple that I just listed, most physical spells require a lot of dex (which we don't have while leveling) and most spells in general don't unlock naturally for the Marauder. You could always try a different totem, or spell totem combo too.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Tried it. Started using the flame totem after I hit 4. It's not weak at all with 14% q (faster flame projectiles) It's a definitely stress free build. (Tried a melee inquisitor a week ago and it really really disappointed me)

Even beat the first lab as soon as I hit 28.

I hope it doesn't get boring until 65 where I can equip doedre's skin.
its effigy is classified as totem I heard.
Thanks for your reply earlier to my question. I like easy play/clear builds, so your builds are perfect. I wouldn't say relaxing because POE can be quite stressful for me ;)

I was thinking of trying you minion build for 3.7, but I am not sure if charged dash is comfortable enough for console play, with the channeling and such. Also console is quite laggy for me in the flashback league, even with simple RF effect so I don't know how it will work with more spell effects...

Anyway, thanks for making these simple to use builds. :)
"
MacawLover a écrit :
Tried it. Started using the flame totem after I hit 4. It's not weak at all with 14% q (faster flame projectiles) It's a definitely stress free build. (Tried a melee inquisitor a week ago and it really really disappointed me)

Even beat the first lab as soon as I hit 28.

I hope it doesn't get boring until 65 where I can equip doedre's skin.
its effigy is classified as totem I heard.
Awesome. I'm glad you're liking it. My favourite builds are the ones where you don't have to wait for your skills. So it's awesome that HFT gets given to us pretty quick. I'm glad you're finding the build easy. Great job on the lab!

I doubt it'll get boring for you. I find the build quite entertaining trying to keep RF sustained as soon as I get it (level 16). It keeps me busy :).

Good luck! I hope your gear works out for you!

Annnnnd

"
superdreddie a écrit :
Thanks for your reply earlier to my question. I like easy play/clear builds, so your builds are perfect. I wouldn't say relaxing because POE can be quite stressful for me ;)

I was thinking of trying you minion build for 3.7, but I am not sure if charged dash is comfortable enough for console play, with the channeling and such. Also console is quite laggy for me in the flashback league, even with simple RF effect so I don't know how it will work with more spell effects...

I'm glad you're liking them! Funny how that works hey? Stress free but not relaxing.

Regarding Charged Dash, I find CD WAY easier to control and navigate on the console. I have two consoles at my place. An original Xbox One and an Xbox One S. Here's a link to my most recent gaming sessions with the Slow Mo Zombies build. I'll play my Slow Mo Zombies for a bit tonight on the Original Xbox One (the slowest of the xboxs) and you can see if you think it's too laggy. I've never noticed an issue. My internet speed is 150mbs up and down so that helps a bit for sure. And sometimes GGG just as little issues with servers. Not often though. They are pretty good! Anyway, check it out and see if it'd work for you. (The Vortex guide has very little happening on the screen. That may be an option if you're concerned about hardware performance.)

You're very welcome. Thanks for the thanks. I'll be using this coming league to really push my Caustic Arrow build. If the 3.7 changes. The build is already really strong and I don't think that the 3.7 changes will really impact it. So that guide "should" be ready for 3.8. The reason I bore you with that is because that build is an EXTREMELY easy build to play on console. So it's something to keep in mind for the future.

Anyway! Thanks a lot! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Annnnnd

"
"
superdreddie a écrit :

I'm glad you're liking them! Funny how that works hey? Stress free but not relaxing.

Regarding Charged Dash, I find CD WAY easier to control and navigate on the console. I have two consoles at my place. An original Xbox One and an Xbox One S. Here's a link to my most recent gaming sessions with the Slow Mo Zombies build. I'll play my Slow Mo Zombies for a bit tonight on the Original Xbox One (the slowest of the xboxs) and you can see if you think it's too laggy. I've never noticed an issue. My internet speed is 150mbs up and down so that helps a bit for sure. And sometimes GGG just as little issues with servers. Not often though. They are pretty good! Anyway, check it out and see if it'd work for you. (The Vortex guide has very little happening on the screen. That may be an option if you're concerned about hardware performance.)

You're very welcome. Thanks for the thanks. I'll be using this coming league to really push my Caustic Arrow build. If the 3.7 changes. The build is already really strong and I don't think that the 3.7 changes will really impact it. So that guide "should" be ready for 3.8. The reason I bore you with that is because that build is an EXTREMELY easy build to play on console. So it's something to keep in mind for the future.

Anyway! Thanks a lot! Let me know if you have any other questions.

For the lag, I just had a couple of maps with laggy mods: beyond, harbringer, perandus and an opened breach at the same time, while running into blue/yellow packs... My poor console could not handle all the monster spawners. :( Luckily RF + HFT can kill/sustain without input from me so I lived but that was not relaxing :p
Oh my! The new Chieftain ascendancy nodes make this build so much stronger in 3.8. I'm so excited! Check the preview out here.

I'm interested in people's input though. I will definitely select nodes 3, 1, and 8. I'm debating between a few for the final ascendancy slot, but I'm curious what you would pick. 6, 10, 12, or 16?

Annnnnd

Dernière édition par Wrecker_of_Days, le 28 mai 2019 20:57:35
"
Oh my! The new Chieftain ascendancy nodes make this build so much stronger in 3.8. I'm so excited! Check the preview out here.

I'm interested in people's input though. I will definitely select nodes 3, 1, and 8. I'm debating between a few for the final ascendancy slot, but I'm curious what you would pick. 6, 10, 12, or 16?

Hey Wrecker

These changes are awesome for this build! I do agree with 3, 1, 8. and for the last I will go with 10 or 12. Will have to test 12 to see if it is worth it or not. Hard to give up that 8% less dmg taken though but like I said I will test it out for sure. Far as dmg goes the boost we got to 1 and 3 is enough to me, now if I can stay alive with using 12 things may get real melty lol!

I have not been able to get much play time in as I would like but have been enjoying this build for sure. The reason why is I have been working on your zombie build. So far at lvl 80 and tbh that build is strong and fun to play. Those zombies just wreck everything and if they don't well the skeletons will. Another great build job well done!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires