Stress Free PoE| HOLY RIGHTEOUS FIRE |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas[3.6]

yes!!! thank
i will try sunder. i level 32 ready
Greetings. I've been playing for a few leagues now, but by no means very good. I was wondering if you could take a look at this build, please. I'm focusing on armour, getting life where I can, and haven't left the passives path (I don't think). I still have several damage nodes to go since I'm only 83 and I know I need to do something better with my rings. I'm using Clayshaper for 2 golems (but level 20, not 12). Trying to keep Onslaught as long as possible. I will probably pull some Onslaught Abyss Jewels from my Winter Orb Elementalist when I get a bit higher.

Any tips that you can give to make me a bit more "tanky"? Even with over 12k armour, i feel a bit squishy. Thanks in advance! Enjoy your weekend.

**EDIT** I'm not using Malevolence, even though it's slotted in my gloves. Mana reserved from Purity is too much to do Mal, too, and still be able to cast totems. Can't get that figured, either. With lvl 2 Enlighten, I can use both and cast 1 set of totems, then I'm out of mana.
Dernière édition par TheOtzberger, le 4 mai 2019 02:59:28
Hello! Thanks OP for the excellent tutorial/build. I'm in LV 60 in 2 days and I'm invincible so far.

Excuse my English, but how do I activate the Maleficent? When active, I have no mana left to activate the totem. I'm sorry if that's been answered.

Another question. About RF specifically. Does fire damage increase affect him? Degenerative damage? I'm a little confused about choosing the best equipment to increase the RF damage itself. I have very good equipment with 30+% of increased fire damage but do not feel difference.
"
JamP a écrit :

Another question. About RF specifically. Does fire damage increase affect him? Degenerative damage? I'm a little confused about choosing the best equipment to increase the RF damage itself. I have very good equipment with 30+% of increased fire damage but do not feel difference.

I don't think +fire damage increases RF. It's based off of your life and energy shield. So the more life and energy shield you have, the more damage RF will do. I don't know about the mana problem. I'm lvl 84 and still have that problem.
"
TheOtzberger a écrit :
"
JamP a écrit :

I don't think +fire damage increases RF. It's based off of your life and energy shield. So the more life and energy shield you have, the more damage RF will do. I don't know about the mana problem. I'm lvl 84 and still have that problem.

Yep.. I changed to vitality... More regen
"
TheOtzberger a écrit :
Greetings. I've been playing for a few leagues now, but by no means very good. I was wondering if you could take a look at this build, please. I'm focusing on armour, getting life where I can, and haven't left the passives path (I don't think). I still have several damage nodes to go since I'm only 83 and I know I need to do something better with my rings. I'm using Clayshaper for 2 golems (but level 20, not 12). Trying to keep Onslaught as long as possible. I will probably pull some Onslaught Abyss Jewels from my Winter Orb Elementalist when I get a bit higher.

Any tips that you can give to make me a bit more "tanky"? Even with over 12k armour, i feel a bit squishy. Thanks in advance! Enjoy your weekend.

**EDIT** I'm not using Malevolence, even though it's slotted in my gloves. Mana reserved from Purity is too much to do Mal, too, and still be able to cast totems. Can't get that figured, either. With lvl 2 Enlighten, I can use both and cast 1 set of totems, then I'm out of mana.
Hey TheOtzberger,

Thanks for waiting. Sorry it took a bit to get back to you. Busy weekend. I'm not sure what changes you've made since your post so I'll comment on you current setup. I'm responding with my Xbox account so I can give you examples of my gear.

Tree: The tree looks good. Like you said you've followed it to a "T". As you've passed nodes like Constitution, Cruel Preparation, and Purity of Flesh it's clear to see that you've chosen damage over health. Higher the health the better. So if you're going for tanky, you'll want to pick up those health nodes for sure. The jewels look nice. You're a fan on Onslaught so there isn't much to say there except to remind (which I'm sure you know...we can't pick all our mods) that with the exception of our movement skill, we just use Spells, not Attacks.

Skills: Your skills are looking good! You've made only one change to the guide and I'm sure it was for personal preference so I there isn't anything to say there. :) The bigger RF is, the more fun! When you 6-link totems, it costs LOTS of mana. So if you have enough to cast it once you could focus on getting Mana Regen mods on your gear (easy to craft) or a combination of Increasing Max Mana and Mana Regen. You always have to think about mana when you upgrade to a 6 link :(. I found the easiest way to get it is craft it on gear. It's really cheap at the Crafting Bench. If you were to improve your mana situation, you could replace Malevolence with Determination if you cared more about physical damage mitigation. But as was already suggested, you could ignore the above and just replace Malevolence with Vitality which would give you more life regen and also more mana space to even add a low level Clarity for mana regen.

Gear: In regards to gear, you have some good stuff, and some stuff to improve. But since you have a desire for Onslaught and increased Armour, you'll have to make whatever choices you prefer as you hit "speed bumps" while you progress. You're short life on a lot of gear. You have awesome resists and sweet physical damage reduction, but not the life to tank. You're currently at just over 4800 life. If you got the suggested nodes I mentioned earlier and life on all your gear, you'd be over 7000 life at this stage. Obviously you only have what drops, but keep a lookout for health first, then focus on your preferences like Onslaught and Armour. You've done a good job crafting life where you can, so keep looking for that gear with a free Prefix or Suffix. Also, just as a heads up, Buffs in this game don't stack. If you and a buddy were both running Vitality and within range of each other, only the stronger of the two auras would impact each of you. They wouldn't stack. Golems work the same way. So having two Stone Golems won't give you extra life regen. You'll only get what the best golem provides.

Pantheon: In regards to tanky, there are some good Pantheon options for Physical Damage Reduction. If you were sad to get rid of some personal preference for health while improving your gear, the Pantheon options, though situational, are very strong. Additive too!

You're build looks great and fast! Remember, only change things if you need to. No point changing anything if you're flying through maps with a smile on your face.

Let me know if I didn't answer something or if you have more questions. Great post!

Oh ya, my gear! Just as a reference for what I run
It's by no means optimized. I'm still 20'ing my gems again too.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288
Dernière édition par Wrecker of Days, le 5 mai 2019 11:59:46
"
JamP a écrit :
Hello! Thanks OP for the excellent tutorial/build. I'm in LV 60 in 2 days and I'm invincible so far.

Excuse my English, but how do I activate the Maleficent? When active, I have no mana left to activate the totem. I'm sorry if that's been answered.

Hey JamP,

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it and flying through content! Thanks for taking the time to be thankful :). I appreciate it.

When you're using Spells, anytime you add a 6 link to your build you have to consider the mana consequences. I only use a 5 link but I'd use the same method with a 6 link. I just craft Increased Max Mana and/or Mana Regen to my gear. It does take a more specific drops to fall for you so you have the space to craft, but it'll work well. If you have the space to cast your totem once, I'd personally focus on mana regen. I prefer Malevolence, but you could always just switch it out for Vitality (and even a low level Clarity if you like). You'd lose some damage, but gain defense and mana regen without crafting.

RF damage is increased by: Fire Damage, Burning Damage, Damage over Time, Area Damage, normal generic increases to damage, and of course by increasing your maximum life/ES. Despite the Tag at the top of the skill, increases or additions to Spell damage don't impact RF at all. So adding Fire Damage to Spells or Increasing Spell damage won't increase RF damage. (RF is a buffing skill though. While active it improves the damage of all other spells you cast. Increasing the quality of RF increases the damage of those skills, not RF itself.)

I couldn't checkout your gear because your character tab on your profile on pathofexile.com is private. But use the above to see how your gear interacts with RF.

Also, regarding degeneration, RF will always burn YOU for the same amount. Its degeneration isn't impacted by increases to damage. So whether you have RF active with no support gems linked to it, or whether it's linked to 5 other support gems, it'll burn YOU for the same amount of damage.

Good post and good questions. And your English is fantastic! You write better than many who only speak English ;).

My gear for reference. As mentioned in the previous post, this gear isn't maximized in anyway and I'm still 20/20'ing my gems
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288
Dernière édition par Wrecker of Days, le 5 mai 2019 12:34:12
"
Wrecker of Days a écrit :

My gear for reference. As mentioned in the previous post, this gear isn't maximized in anyway and I'm still 20/20'ing my gems

Thank you again. I did not know it was necessary to open the profile. This is still new to me! I think the character is now visible.

I'm waiting to get to level 71 to put on my armor and the main weapon.

As I play in the standard, I have some advantages

I'm building thinking of 'Shroud of the Lightless' to keep the 5L totem damage as if it were 6L ... but I also like the life and regeneration of Atziris Splendor. IDK about this yet.

For the main weapon I want to put the Doryanis Catalyst, but I'm not sure if there is any real advantage to this construction.

Thank you for praising my English. Sometimes I get a little out of it.

Just an observation. This was my first character to kill the Kitava without dying. Very tank in lv ~60.. Video on my profile on xbox. Same name..

I made my first labyrinth on lv28 and the second on lv 40 ... a breeze. No damage, but tank Using tabula!.. lol.

Thanks again for your time and dedication.

Edit: video... https://xboxclips.com/JamP/d93478a9-92ca-46b1-a71d-5814e4ace9dc
Dernière édition par JamP, le 5 mai 2019 17:13:01
Thanks for the input. I was totally NOT aware that I didn't get life regen from both golems, so I will be swapping out that weapon for one with more stats. I will also do some upgrades on +life, as well. Much appreciated.
"
JamP a écrit :
Thank you again. I did not know it was necessary to open the profile. This is still new to me! I think the character is now visible.

I'm waiting to get to level 71 to put on my armor and the main weapon.

As I play in the standard, I have some advantages

I'm building thinking of 'Shroud of the Lightless' to keep the 5L totem damage as if it were 6L ... but I also like the life and regeneration of Atziris Splendor. IDK about this yet.

For the main weapon I want to put the Doryanis Catalyst, but I'm not sure if there is any real advantage to this construction.

Thank you for praising my English. Sometimes I get a little out of it.

Just an observation. This was my first character to kill the Kitava without dying. Very tank in lv ~60.. Video on my profile on xbox. Same name..

I made my first labyrinth on lv28 and the second on lv 40 ... a breeze. No damage, but tank Using tabula!.. lol.

Thanks again for your time and dedication.

Edit: video... https://xboxclips.com/JamP/d93478a9-92ca-46b1-a71d-5814e4ace9dc
Sweet clip! Great job on the fight! Awesome job on your labs too!

Doryani's Catalyst is a good weapon. It'll greatly increase the damage of the Holy Flame Totems but also give 110%-130% extra damage to RF.

Thanks for your thanks and comments! I appreciate it. If you have any other questions or suggestions please let me know! Have fun going through the Atlas!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires