Stress Free PoE| HOLY RIGHTEOUS FIRE |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas[3.6]

"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :
"
Vantor3 a écrit :
Going to try your build! I'm a gamer suffering from serious physical disability, using a lot of different skills and flasks is nearly impossible, so..This seems perfect! Thanks!
Hey! Thanks Vantor3!

I hope you enjoy it! I try and make all my builds by only needing to hit one or two buttons. So let me know how it goes! I'd like to know what you would change or hope to have in a build considering your limitations. The Vortex build I'll be making shortly will have only one buttons to hit too!

I'm sure you're aware of it, but just in case you're not, there's an AWESOME feature on console for people like us called: Smart-Flask. It let's you use multiple (similar) flasks with one button. So for my typical setup I'll have 4 life flasks and one escape flask. Having Smart-Flask enabled lets me use all 4 life flasks with LB and my escape flask with RB.

Thanks for taking the time to be thoughtful :). I hope the style of play suites your preferences.

I'll make sure to let you know, sadly Smart-Flask won't be of much use because I'm playing mainly on PC(Didn't realize I was logged on my PS4 account when posting. Sorry for the confusion!). I'll be starting a Marauder just now, and follow your build! My biggest limitations are certainly flasks, and skills on a keyboard, fast, and at the same time. So...The less flasks I have to use, and the more Cast On skills I have, or toggle skills, the better!

Dernière édition par Vantor3, le 8 avr. 2019 06:51:29
"
MaxHax2 a écrit :
"
Vantor3 a écrit :
Going to try your build! I'm a gamer suffering from serious physical disability, using a lot of different skills and flasks is nearly impossible, so..This seems perfect! Thanks!

You might also want to check golem builds. Sure its a bit expensive but aside from summoning golems when you start the game you only need to move and maybe press 1 button to direct golems and apply curse. Not needing to get close to enemy will also make it less necessary to use flasks all the time.

I used golems in my first character, I think it was the Legacy league. Maybe I should look into them again!

Hi, I have the items like those at lvl 54. I just follow other instructions to apply the RF as early as I can. but I have to much difficulties when facing bosses, especially the boss in the second lab. it was just like 3 hits then I died. And I dont think the damage was good as well. I realize that my resistances were not capped and I did not have lot of armor, but are they really bad?
I add immortal call since I died to fast when facing Izaro and just add to try to survive but it did not work.

Many thanks.
Dernière édition par Tuan173, le 8 avr. 2019 07:46:18
"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :
"
CosmoGaia a écrit :
...Thanks for the answer. I do not see how EE would work since I am always inflicting fire dmg.
About endurance charges duration nodes, i just follow your tree, but i'll drop this nodes for testing.
About RotP, I made the change thinking also in armour, cuz I was suffering a lot of physical damage in some maps (bleeding sucks).
And yes, i'll buy another glove :D
Hey, I just brought up your build now on Path of Building, so you've already changed it up a bit with from the original post.

Your build looks great! You know what you're doing. You have some great gear and made some good changes! Unless an item is giving you something that is absolutely vital, make sure the items all have really high health. So any unique without a high health roll should be giving you something epic in return (Kaom's Way for example). Your amulet and boots need some life, but it's nothing you don't already know. I love your helmet :). Bigger the AoE, the better.

I'd say your focus now is damage, like you said. Some sceptres from delving and temples can drop magic sceptres that have over 100% fire/elemental damage on them. They're great starts. But there are now so many crafting options is hard to go wrong. Also, I'd switch a couple gems for the bonus damage:

Switch Orb of Storms for a level 7 Wave of Conviction and replace Ball Lightning with a level 11 Purifying Flame. Wave of Conviction lowers enemy resists while Purifying Flame adds more Consecrated Ground everywhere. I'll likely be doing this to the guide as soon as I have a little time to read through the whole thing to touch it up.

Your build looks great! I hope you've been enjoying it!

Oh, don't pick Elemental Equilibrium. It'll only work against you (as you mentioned).

Hi, Wrecker. Thanks for the answer. Sure i'm enjoying the build. I made some changes that took me to 7,1k life and 106k Dot dps wih RF. Can i think of doing high tier maps and other hard stuff with these stats? I also bought flammability and vitality gems and felt that they have a lot of synergy with the build too, i'm using them when I think it is necessary (based on maps modifiers). Next changes i'm thinking of: RF enchanted 6L helmet and a better 2nd ring (need some currency first :D). To finish: i'm looking for a duelist tanky build to start in synthesis for real. Would you have any idea?

"
MaxHax2 a écrit :

For helmet you are using crafting bench for sockets correct? It should be doable with around 10 crafts or so.

Yes i use it and not work (always 3b 1r). This is str stuff and made it more difficult to achieve. 10 time you talk without know i guess.
"
Rhilnix a écrit :
"
MaxHax2 a écrit :

For helmet you are using crafting bench for sockets correct? It should be doable with around 10 crafts or so.

Yes i use it and not work (always 3b 1r). This is str stuff and made it more difficult to achieve. 10 time you talk without know i guess.

Strange. It always got me less than 10 time to get last socket off color no matter what the stats. Sure constantly changing number of sockets from 3 to 4 and back again takes quite some jewelers orbs but still. Guess you are just unlucky with coloring as I am with fusing.
"
Tuan173 a écrit :

Hi, I have the items like those at lvl 54. I just follow other instructions to apply the RF as early as I can. but I have to much difficulties when facing bosses, especially the boss in the second lab. it was just like 3 hits then I died. And I dont think the damage was good as well. I realize that my resistances were not capped and I did not have lot of armor, but are they really bad?
I add immortal call since I died to fast when facing Izaro and just add to try to survive but it did not work.

Many thanks.

Yeah at that level you are basically just enough to sustain RF. You are nowhere near close to tank so you should play accordingly and just let the totems kill bosses for you while you run around like a headless chicken.

Try not using RF while bossing and just use totems. While you try to dodge boss dmg you'll be hit less and with that regen you should be able to survive. You might also change sceptre and use a good shield. Keep Nycta till lv 60 and then change to Balefire

P.S.: Most of the time I just rush to Blood Aquedact and level to lv 60 or so before doing labs. Unless you really need it doing lab at low lv is painfull
Dernière édition par MaxHax2, le 8 avr. 2019 16:52:35
"
Vantor3 a écrit :
"
MaxHax2 a écrit :
"
Vantor3 a écrit :

You might also want to check golem builds. Sure its a bit expensive but aside from summoning golems when you start the game you only need to move and maybe press 1 button to direct golems and apply curse. Not needing to get close to enemy will also make it less necessary to use flasks all the time.

I used golems in my first character, I think it was the Legacy league. Maybe I should look into them again!

There has been some updates to golem play since Legacy. Not sure if before or after but elementalist can get 2 more golems and the new unique amulet can get you 3 more golems so you can have 10 max golems(with 2 Clayshapers.
Also Primordial might got lot cheaper in last 2 leagues so you can now have all the jewels you need for full build under 1 exalt as opossed to back then when jut Might was more than 1ex

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Primordial_Chain
"
Tuan173 a écrit :

Many thanks.
Hey Tuan173,

The gear is great for Life Regen and Damage, but not for defense. You have lots of health for the stage you're at in the game compared to other builds...but other builds aren't burning 90% of their life away per second. So you're in a situation of needing to choose between sexy looking uniques or "boring" rares. Lots of the uniques you're using have a lot of really good benefits for this build, but they are lacking in Maximum Life. So even though it seem like you have lots of life, because we're running RF, it's not too much.

You could always just keep RF turned off and use your 4 link Holy Flame Totem to do the job if you didn't want to get rid of your uniques until end game...

Here's my current gear on PC: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Wrecker_of_Days/characters: IIIpVI_RF. I'll be doing the 4th Ascendancy tonight. I finally got the last trial (it's always Burning Rage).

I was going to send a video link to a different player of me doing the last Ascendancy. It'll give you an idea of gear and stats.

(Nothing wrong with keeping any gear you love. You just always have to remember what the pros and cons of your gear are.)

Awesome post. I always appreciate those that can ask for help.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
CosmoGaia a écrit :
Hi, Wrecker. Thanks for the answer. Sure i'm enjoying the build. I made some changes that took me to 7,1k life and 106k Dot dps wih RF. Can i think of doing high tier maps and other hard stuff with these stats? I also bought flammability and vitality gems and felt that they have a lot of synergy with the build too, i'm using them when I think it is necessary (based on maps modifiers). Next changes i'm thinking of: RF enchanted 6L helmet and a better 2nd ring (need some currency first :D). To finish: i'm looking for a duelist tanky build to start in synthesis for real. Would you have any idea?
You most definitely can do the higher tier stuff with your new gear :). It looks good! Your changes and goals for the build sound solid as well! Good luck, I hope it happens!

Duelist: No one but me will like this suggestion, but find someone who has made Charged Dash work as a primary damage dealer. Charged Dash with the Duelist was so fun for me. Here's what I had for 3.5: (Pastebin for Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/yBLndKvZ).

Thanks for the post! I'm really glad you're liking the build.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires