Stress Free PoE| SLOW MO ZOMBIES |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas [3.6]

Love the build but maaaaan am I squishy! I neglected correct item stats and ele def for too long I think...
Hey there, trying out this build right now. I'm new to Path of Exile, so I still don't understand completely how everything works, but i'm getting there! I was wondering if this build works with any other skill other than Charged Dash? Thank you in advance for your reply and thank you for sharing your build with everyone!
So I was mapping and this happened to drop:

So of course I had to give it a try. Giant zombies! Seems like good fun thus far, 5 zombies is still plenty of screen coverage, especially since I've given them Multistrike. They one-shot white mobs and a lot of blues, which basically means one-shotting entire packs with the fire explosion damage. And the extra life will help keep them upright and moving.
"
Curati a écrit :
Hey there, trying out this build right now. I'm new to Path of Exile, so I still don't understand completely how everything works, but i'm getting there! I was wondering if this build works with any other skill other than Charged Dash? Thank you in advance for your reply and thank you for sharing your build with everyone!

It can work with any skill that has 'Attack' under the skill gems name. Reason we need the 'Attack' notations on the gem is to trigger Summon Holy Relic's nova skill that does an AoE damage burst and an AoE Life Regen buff that heals our minions and slightly heals our character as well.

Charged Dash and Leap Slam are usually the go to's for 'Movement, Attack, etc' because you can use them to traverse obstacles some times. Such as going up or down ledges or even jumping gaps.

Whirling Blades and Shield Charge are very nice if you are willing to run it with one of the 3 skills mentioned above just to get across gaps and the like, though you don't have to. It just speeds up game play a bit.

Flame Dash is good for going over/through things but is not an Attack skill so won't trigger Holy Relics Nova attack.

Be aware of each ones weapon requirements and try them each out to see which you like best.

Most if not all the others are situational or need to be 'built around' from what I have seen of them so far.
Dernière édition par Guru1619, le 15 mars 2019 09:22:58
Thank you so much for your reply Guru1619, it is very helpful! I will try out other skills keeping in mind what you taught me!

Thank you again <3
"
Curati a écrit :
Thank you so much for your reply Guru1619, it is very helpful! I will try out other skills keeping in mind what you taught me!

Thank you again <3

You're welcome! I forgot to mention we need a 'Melee, Attack' skill because of Fortify

Just an idea, you could also try out
or the non vaal version to trigger Holy Relic and
for movement if you find a good Bow/Quiver set up. Lose out on 3 Sockets in your off hand(unless you get the new quiver https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Maloney%27s_Mechanism. But you'd gain a possible 6 Link later on since Bows have up to 6 sockets later on.
Once again, thank you Guru1619!

I tried the whirling blades and didn't like it as much and when I went back to Charged Dash, I ended up enjoying it quite a bit more.

I am now having lots of fun with it after sorting out all the gem links the way the guide tells us to.

Thank you for all your help, I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out and teach me!
"
Curati a écrit :
Once again, thank you Guru1619!

I tried the whirling blades and didn't like it as much and when I went back to Charged Dash, I ended up enjoying it quite a bit more.

I am now having lots of fun with it after sorting out all the gem links the way the guide tells us to.

Thank you for all your help, I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out and teach me!

You're most welcome! Be sure to use a weapon with a fast attack speed(Want about 1.50 Attack Speed to 'go fast') and later if you can get it, get an attack speed modifier as well. Use gear with movement speed and/or quicksilver flasks to also speed them up a lot! I also forgot(It's been one of those weeks for me) to mention that 'Attack' skills need Accuracy rating in order to hit enemies. May want to try out Whirling Blades again if you happen to get something with a big chunk of + Accuracy or even link it to a https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Additional_Accuracy_Support gem and use https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/War_Banner.

My go to movement skills are usually Shield Charge and/or Flame Dash. Though Charged Dash is feeling pretty good this League since I got

Any other questions, feel free to ask. May send the answers to you via PM(like i did with the wiki pages) if it goes off the build topic.
I finally found a Shaper Guardian map, but it did not go well. The Phoenix just smoked me, killing zombies (even with the extra life from Montregul's Grasp) and of course killing me too (when I didn't dodge fast enough). I suspect my life just isn't high enough, as I was getting insta-killed when on full life even with a Ruby flask going.

My previous necro builds that have done well against the bosses have mostly used Mind Over Matter for higher life. That's not really an option here, as losing Hatred and Temp Chains would be terrible.

Might end up going back to Advancing Fortress instead of the Grasp, for better defenses, and giving the zombies a Minion Life gem. Something to consider for the next time I make the attempt.
"
ineffablebob a écrit :
I finally found a Shaper Guardian map, but it did not go well. The Phoenix just smoked me, killing zombies (even with the extra life from Montregul's Grasp) and of course killing me too (when I didn't dodge fast enough). I suspect my life just isn't high enough, as I was getting insta-killed when on full life even with a Ruby flask going.

My previous necro builds that have done well against the bosses have mostly used Mind Over Matter for higher life. That's not really an option here, as losing Hatred and Temp Chains would be terrible.

Might end up going back to Advancing Fortress instead of the Grasp, for better defenses, and giving the zombies a Minion Life gem. Something to consider for the next time I make the attempt.
I have looked everywhere in my guide and I can't find it anywhere. I swear I put it in multiple times yet it doesn't seem like I have it in once.

I'M SORRY TO EVERYONE!

I'll update the guide as soon as I'm back, but Zombies are good for 90% of the content. Skeletons are for the rest. Your zombies are likely not going to survive the end game bosses and Guardians. That's what the skeletons are for. Even when Convocation was a part of the build, it was really hard to keep a high number of zombies alive. So I added skeletons which even on their own without the Vaal version, are enough to easily beat the end game bosses.

So you can always ignore your zombie count mid-map and just cast skeletons whenever you want more damage.

I'm sorry to have not had that as common knowledge prior to starting. I'll update the guide when I return and let everyone know once it's done.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires