Stress Free PoE| SLOW MO ZOMBIES |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas [3.6]

"
Kroschak a écrit :
"
Kobebeng214 a écrit :
Any detailed leveling guide specific for this build? like what gems to buy/get first in every act?

What gems to buy is in the first post. It's hidden but still there. Just read all information carefully.
Ya, what you're looking for is near the bottom in the Quests and Gem Locations - Quick Reference section of the guide. I couldn't really think of a better name for it. Sorry.

Was that the only thing you were looking for?
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Dernière édition par Wrecker_of_Days, le 14 mars 2019 01:47:40
"
ALonardo a écrit :
So I had another question here. Is anyone high level useing this build . Just wondering if it’s viable to do all the content with this . And how map runs are. Any videos of you doing high level maps or something. Just want to know if I am wasting my time with this build and following this guide as I level. I do like the build tho and my zombies are kicking butt currently
The guide has two videos of 3.5 content in the Videos, Path of Building, URLs, Loot Filter section at the top. 3.6 videos will not be available for a while yet still. Early April.

I'm glad you're liking the build :-).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Interesting build, and one that I'm starting to try out. First time using minions and the laid-back nature of the whole guide is definitely appealing. Here's some league-specific questions: how does the build do while running through unstable memories in your experience? Can Charged Dash go through The Blue Stuff? How capable is it of finding the stabilizing points in time? How does your horde fare against the sudden onrush of enemies most of the time?

Cheers.
"
TheAngryBeard a écrit :
Interesting build, and one that I'm starting to try out. First time using minions and the laid-back nature of the whole guide is definitely appealing. Here's some league-specific questions: how does the build do while running through unstable memories in your experience? Can Charged Dash go through The Blue Stuff? How capable is it of finding the stabilizing points in time? How does your horde fare against the sudden onrush of enemies most of the time?

Cheers.

I'm level 74 at the moment and I don't do public trading (my husband and I play together and share gear but that's the extent of trading for me) so keep that in mind, and I'll answer your questions the best I can.

I first tried out this build in Delve and it was also my first minion-based build. I fell in love with it and it has been my main for Betrayal and now for Synthesis.

I do pretty well with Unstable Memories. I lost one or two due to "holy crap they close fast" and I think I lost one or two due to deaths, but generally speaking they're easy to complete.

Yes, Charged Dash can cross small bits of blue stuff, at least for me. I only use it for fairly short gaps, though. I've never tried using it for its full range over blue stuff.

Finding the stabilizers comes down to knowing where they are (they only spawn at cardinal direction points) and a little luck that the blue doesn't expand too quickly, but as mentioned above I've found Unstable Memories (and the single-use Decaying ones) to be pretty easy so far.

The hordes of monsters can sometimes be a little tedious (especially right at the start when your Vaal Skeletons are not ready to use yet) but I've only died a couple times. Just keep an eye on your minions, keep yourself out of the line of fire as much as you can, use skeletons to distract the enemies, and replace fallen zombies as quickly as you can. If you can charged dash into monsters on the edge of the pack to apply your Curse on Hit, it's even better.
"
TheAngryBeard a écrit :

Cheers.

As Katalaeia mentioned, it does well,e specially since they said they fixed the "holy crap they close fast" bug that was going on. Also helps knowing which direction the points are in. Keep your map open too and you will see them on there if you get close enough to one!

"Fixed a bug where Decay in the Memory Nexus began faster than it was intended to. This should alleviate various cases where you were overrun by Decay before you could start moving." From the official patch notes for 3.6.0c https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2457387

Charged Dash can get you across the Decay if it's a small enough width. Charged Dash distance can vary depending on your attack speed and possibly movement speed(haven't been able to find much information on what can affect it's range).

Our horde can seem like they don't fare well against a large pack of enemies. It's not to bad though as Zombies will start 1 shotting most trash monsters. How ever once you get the Flesh Binder Ascendancy, your Zombies will start one shotting whole packs of enemies. Mind this is with 6-10 Zombies up at a time.
So I've played this the last 3-4 leagues along with a Trapper usually. This league has finally allowed me to build it the way I want to with a lot less effort than before.

Have modified your tree to use Eldritch Battery and added Leveling tree's, items to the item section and added some different variations of skills to your PoB pastebin build.

https://pastebin.com/v0v5T5RN is the pastebin with my edits, check the Notes for more information. Will share more if i edit anything major or if I need to fix something that gets patched.

Lemme know what you think about it when you get a chance Wrecker-Of-Days :D
Can somone show some of the gear they are using at later levels for this build. i know your post says to use anything just have the stats you said but i like to see what people are using that make this build work . with gems inside. are we going for energy gear or armor or evasion? what kinda weapon and shield you suggest.
"
ALonardo a écrit :
Can somone show some of the gear they are using at later levels for this build. i know your post says to use anything just have the stats you said but i like to see what people are using that make this build work . with gems inside. are we going for energy gear or armor or evasion? what kinda weapon and shield you suggest.

Here's what I'm using at 89. This is by no means optimized! There's a lot of improvements that could be made with enough currency and time spent hunting through poe.trade. I've spent maybe 35 chaos total on it.

And to the question earlier about this build being viable in end-game: at least through red maps, it certainly is. I have yet to do the Elder or Shaper boss fights, but thus far no issues through tier 14 maps. The only map mod that's given me real trouble thus far is Hexproof, though I expect No Regen will also be bad once I come across it.
"
ALonardo a écrit :
Can somone show some of the gear they are using at later levels for this build.

My profile is set to public and my Synthesis character has "Synthesis" in the name, feel free to have a look. All my gear is self found, but my character isn't flagged as self found because I group with my husband. I don't use public trade (and this build makes it so I'll never need to).

I aimed for hp + resists wherever I could find them along with trying to set up the right links. You'll have the best luck getting the right color sockets with hybrid armor/energy shield gear since most of what we need are blue and red sockets.
"
ALonardo a écrit :

Will be swapping my chest out for a Cospri's soon, also haven't found anything better for that slot in the meantime either.

Just noticed that my Unset Ring's modifier of curse enemies on hit with level 5 Frostbite does not seem to trigger Vixen's Entrapments unique modifier. Luckily still using bane which does!
Dernière édition par Guru1619, le 15 mars 2019 07:18:21

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires