[3.6] Lyxara's Winter Orb Elementalist non-crit Guide

"
aerial a écrit :
Why not use duration in that btw? I feel like extra duration is worth way more than some extra damage, sheer QOL of fact you dont need stop and channel that often. Even with duration it feels little short.

Sure, why not - you can switch the gem setup to fit your playstyle, since we do have 2 duration clusters alrdy we nearly get to 10s winterorb which is (2.5 times as long of an inquis btw) if you feel you need/want more for clearing why not, can still switch to another gem for bossing, but then mostly u want a white socket or 2 in your 6L :)
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
So... question. My single-target DPS feels kinda wimpy. Part of this is lousy gear (I have like... 80% total increased damage on my weapons, which is pretty pathetic, all things considered, and I also am just using a 4L), but is there anything I can do to improve that? Any secondary skill I can slot in to help deal with tanky bosses?

Also I'm with Lyxara, extra duration feels super unnecessary; staying near 10 charges feels so much easier with Winter Orb than it ever felt with Blade Vortex.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
Dernière édition par Budget_player_cadet, le 12 mars 2019 12:43:27
"
Budget_player_cadet a écrit :
So... question. My single-target DPS feels kinda wimpy. Part of this is lousy gear (I have like... 80% total increased damage on my weapons, which is pretty pathetic, all things considered, and I also am just using a 4L), but is there anything I can do to improve that? Any secondary skill I can slot in to help deal with tanky bosses?

Also I'm with Lyxara, extra duration feels super unnecessary; staying near 10 charges feels so much easier with Winter Orb than it ever felt with Blade Vortex.

I would advise you buy a white 5linked chest in the colours you want, pref 4B 1G for your Worb, and maybe look around for a better weapon to boost your dps. You shouldn't need another spell, but could link in something like Vaal BV to have the burst dps when you enter a bossroom, since it benefits from duration & scales with spelldmg aswell
Hey, i'm playing this build and im loving it so far!

I have a question about CWTD and Vaal RF - can i level Vaal RF and Increased Duration Support or do they stay low level as well?
"
schrubbeldiekatzzz a écrit :
Hey, i'm playing this build and im loving it so far!

I have a question about CWTD and Vaal RF - can i level Vaal RF and Increased Duration Support or do they stay low level as well?

You actually need to level those, we have CWDT only to trigger IC (Immortal Call), we don't want to trigger RF when we take damage, and Increased Duration is a support gem, so it is not affected by CWDT - it boosts the duration from IC and Vaal RF
Is it worth trying to link/color my current chestpiece?

It feels decent enough for my purposes. Getting 4 blue on a pure EV chest sounds like a nightmare, though...
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
Dernière édition par Budget_player_cadet, le 12 mars 2019 13:47:57
"

It feels decent enough for my purposes. Getting 4 blue on a pure EV chest sounds like a nightmare, though...

It's a decent chest to begin with, but as you said pure EV is a problem :D
Hey, sorry I'm pretty new to PoE. Could someone explain the differences between crit and non-crit winter orb builds? It seems like non-crit is based around Elemental Overload, but does it do more damage than a crit build? Any help understanding how they work and the benefits of each would be appreciated. Thanks!
"
Lyxara a écrit :
"

It's a decent chest to begin with, but as you said pure EV is a problem :D

Got it in like 5 fusings and a dozen chromes.

There goes my luck for the season. :D

How's Doryani's in this build?
Dernière édition par Budget_player_cadet, le 12 mars 2019 16:40:43
Hi what's the best unique weapon to use for level 80s if you still can't afford shade of solaris or good rare weapon? I was stuck with lifesprig for the longest time.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires