[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

"
Z4kki a écrit :
What's the easiest way to get the colors right in the Soul mantle?

You can use This site to determine what the best way to color something is.

Here's my latest gear. The helmet gives a ton of dps too.

Spoiler
Dernière édition par vegeto079, le 11 mars 2019 04:09:19
I checked some profiles and I noticed you guys dont use the Rain of Splinters jewel. Why? Its the damage penalty too much?
anyone ever experimented with charges?
like for example using a wand with frenzy+coh+gmp+assassins mark to generate frenzy and power charges…?
You will never be happy if
you continue to search for
what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are
looking for the meaning of life.
I am toying around with a MoM version of this. So far it isn't the best DPS, but my end game tree comes out to around 1mil per totem. This is not using Tukohama's obviously.

eHP is less at around 7.5k, but then again it is easier to gear. If you consider end-game gear using essence worm and atziri's reflection then you could really increase the eHP to around 8.5k and push the DPS up probably.
"
Asag a écrit :
I checked some profiles and I noticed you guys dont use the Rain of Splinters jewel. Why? Its the damage penalty too much?

They were expensive for the first 24 hours so I didn't get one then and never got around to it. I'll probably pick one up and play with it. I'm hesitant to think it's as much of a dps boost as PoB says since projectiles miss. Maybe it'll help clear though.

"
feuerbach a écrit :
anyone ever experimented with charges?
like for example using a wand with frenzy+coh+gmp+assassins mark to generate frenzy and power charges…?

Get frenzy from using cold snap-bonechill. Bonechill is great dps boost and cold snap is free frenzy. If you're running this build and not using cold snap stop what you're doing and get it immediately, it's great :)

Power charges don't give much dps because base crit on Ice Spear is already very high. I don't think it's worth the effort vs only worrying about cold snap.

"
runnin17 a écrit :
I am toying around with a MoM version of this. So far it isn't the best DPS, but my end game tree comes out to around 1mil per totem. This is not using Tukohama's obviously.

eHP is less at around 7.5k, but then again it is easier to gear. If you consider end-game gear using essence worm and atziri's reflection then you could really increase the eHP to around 8.5k and push the DPS up probably.

How is the mana regen? Will you be able to sustain that? Mana cost is pretty high on the totems, and you wouldn't want to be unable to cast while being damaged. Just not sure if you could get mana high enough to be worth using MoM, and also not get in the way of casting.
Dernière édition par vegeto079, le 11 mars 2019 18:09:06
"
vegeto079 a écrit :

How is the mana regen? Will you be able to sustain that? Mana cost is pretty high on the totems, and you wouldn't want to be unable to cast while being damaged. Just not sure if you could get mana high enough to be worth using MoM, and also not get in the way of casting.

Mana regen in PoB without optimized gear is about 180/s. Mana cost of the totems is right at 176 mana. If I actually optimize the gear then mana regen should be much higher. Total mana pool playing around in PoB is 2200. Still very much a work in progress and since I don't plan on playing a ton this league this will be much project :)
whats the strategy to stop my ice spears getting cucked before they can get to second projectile form and pierce
Can someone please explain to me how this build is getting Pierce? I don't see it anywhere from the OP :( It feels really bad atm
How are you starting with Freezing Pulse? It is such a low level because of the lack of int.
IGN: SpooktacularSpectre
"
captainhector a écrit :
whats the strategy to stop my ice spears getting cucked before they can get to second projectile form and pierce

Get knockback on a jewel to help a bit. Otherwise its just placement - place two nearby enemies and more away

"
Alumind a écrit :
Can someone please explain to me how this build is getting Pierce? I don't see it anywhere from the OP :( It feels really bad atm

He gets it on a helmet. But I'm using the jewel from act 5.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires