[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

Any chance for Bandit and Pantheon update?
Yup, wanted to ask for bandits also...
I think help Alira or Kill all.. but not sure
When should i put my freezing pulse in to the totems? I can do it on ~28 but is it worth? Or should i fill some point before? Can you show tree with Ancestral bond?
Dernière édition par PanZajac, le 8 mars 2019 18:06:39
What are you using to Pierce? Just the gloves?
The worst leveling experience i had in 7 year poe career. Absolutely no dmg as 4l freezing pulse. I would probably hit harder with normal attack and some random white axes. Not recommended as starter. Cant do shit in a4
Dernière édition par Deziowy, le 8 mars 2019 19:13:15
I leveled with Cleave until GC totems, until Pierce jewel from a5 then went ice spear
"
Deziowy a écrit :
The worst leveling experience i had in 7 year poe career. Absolutely no dmg as 4l freezing pulse. I would probably hit harder with normal attack and some random white axes. Not recommended as starter. Cant do shit in a4

i'm act 5 and have a decent clear speed with 3-linked +1 cold wand/staff

you absolutely need to rush to templar and pick some spell damage nodes there (you can respec later). after that it depends on your gear if you use totem or not. i'm still using freeze pulse but level some gems in free slots.
only when your ready for totem grab totem nodes, they are useless before and you need every bit of damage you can get!
You will never be happy if
you continue to search for
what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are
looking for the meaning of life.
Dernière édition par feuerbach, le 9 mars 2019 05:39:19
I'm lvling with sunder, it's fine
Yeah deff worst leveling experience ive ever had also. Thank god I finally have soul mantle 4L. Hard to make soul mangle GGRB right now for pierce. Trying to find an alternate way of pierce.
GC totems leveling was pretty smooth for me.

Got to lvl 78 for now

I'm finding that my damage feels low on huge packs (like Breach) due to lack of AoE and not enough damage to 1-shot, and feels low on bosses as I have to sit around waiting for them to chunk down the damage. I can't really do Incursions at all right now, I don't deal enough damage to get anywhere.

I'm trying to make sure some totems are far away for stage 2 but with taunt sometimes it's difficult to keep most far away enough. Still the damage feels really bad sometimes, it's weirdly inconsistent. Sometimes it feels great.

If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear any help!
Dernière édition par vegeto079, le 9 mars 2019 07:44:14

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires