GUILD HIDEOUT & GENERAL GUILD SUGGESTIONS

Nice ideas.

But as a SSF player, I would also like to have a reason to go to my guild hideout if that was a thing, only ... I need to use my own map device, so either there would be a map device were portals aren't shared, or some other system.

Therfore, if guild hideouts were to be implemented, an option to spawn directly in it would be amazing.
It would require a certain number of active members that GGG can test somehow though ( if Mtx advertising is the reason why we are always being spawned in towns first, then having several active members also would act as a way to display people's Mtx and I guess that could be acceptable regarding this ? idk, I'm not quite sure ).

Also, are we speaking of one guild hideout per league ?
I would rather have a guild hideout shared among all league, with the name of the league written on top of the guild stash or inside the stash panel after opening it.

I like the idea of a hall of fame, but it might be more simple for people to just create one single snapshot of only one of their character, that they can update whenever they want, this way, you could create a statue of a HC char, and even after you rip, as long as you don't "update the snapshot", the statue of the HC char ( with a plate on it ideally ) would remain :).
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz a écrit :
Nice ideas.

But as a SSF player, I would also like to have a reason to go to my guild hideout if that was a thing, only ... I need to use my own map device, so either there would be a map device were portals aren't shared, or some other system.

Therfore, if guild hideouts were to be implemented, an option to spawn directly in it would be amazing.
It would require a certain number of active members that GGG can test somehow though ( if Mtx advertising is the reason why we are always being spawned in towns first, then having several active members also would act as a way to display people's Mtx and I guess that could be acceptable regarding this ? idk, I'm not quite sure ).

Also, are we speaking of one guild hideout per league ?
I would rather have a guild hideout shared among all league, with the name of the league written on top of the guild stash or inside the stash panel after opening it.

I like the idea of a hall of fame, but it might be more simple for people to just create one single snapshot of only one of their character, that they can update whenever they want, this way, you could create a statue of a HC char, and even after you rip, as long as you don't "update the snapshot", the statue of the HC char ( with a plate on it ideally ) would remain :).

This is a really great idea and productive question.
I would like to add them and add some ideas of my own on this topic.
it would be so nice to join guild ho even while we are playing ssf but this could be a server problem since they might be on different servers if i have to guess.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 9 août 2019 02:44:53
If i remember correct we don't have "POE royale" because sending information between 100 players at once per instance can be kinda expensive.

Wouldn't it be kinda the same with guild hideouts?
Having X numbers of players in one instance spamming their spells would destroy fps, crash client or maybe even whole server.

Also, I kinda doubt it is possible to hold one instance (HO) with multiple instances open (maps) that can also have even more instances. I can't even imagine how often it would crash.

Frankly speaking i don't see legit reason for GGG to invest time and money into creating guild HO. If you want to interact with your guild just use chat.
Too much work for too little benefits.
Dernière édition par karoollll2534, le 11 août 2019 08:46:47
"
karoollll2534 a écrit :
If i remember correct we don't have "POE royale" because sending information between 100 players at once per instance can be kinda expensive.

Wouldn't it be kinda the same with guild hideouts?
Having X numbers of players in one instance spamming their spells would destroy fps, crash client or maybe even whole server.

From the OP :

"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
-No usage of skills in the guild-hideout besides permanent summoning and auras. Otherwise we'll have crash after crash only. -Kulze

"
karoollll2534 a écrit :
Frankly speaking i don't see legit reason for GGG to invest time and money into creating guild HO. If you want to interact with your guild just use chat.

It would give players more incentive to play in a guild, therefore play together, and with PoE becoming more and more of a single player game (as beyond trading, multiplayer isn't exactly great in PoE, AFK guardian to buffbot the other members, SO INTERESTING !), I think that it would be quite beneficial to the game.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Dernière édition par Fruz, le 11 août 2019 09:14:14
"
karoollll2534 a écrit :

interesting.
first negative comment about the idea. finally.i was wondering if we are creating an echo chamber.
rest was answered by fruz so i ll adress this one.
yes you possibly cant create multiple map devices from 1 ho. that might be out of question.
but this community is already spread far too apart. i think players are having feelings of being too lonely while playing the game. this is why i think guild ho's could be a community gathering place for guild members. just chatting is never enough. this could help guild members to interract with each other and show off their mtxs. eventually this could help ggg sell more mtxs players have seen from their guild friends.
Not to mention those Premium Guild Hideouts $$$$$

Even a small guild like mine would eventually be pretty likely to pick one up.
Innocence forgives you
"
SilentSymphony a écrit :
Not to mention those Premium Guild Hideouts $$$$$

Even a small guild like mine would eventually be pretty likely to pick one up.

Definitely. I d buy that special ho for my guild.
*bump*
what happened to my bump button?
bump since button doesnt work.
no bump button on sight.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires