GUILD HIDEOUT & GENERAL GUILD SUGGESTIONS

"
IamLoco a écrit :
My dream would be to have a tavern in the guild hideout with little "mini games", where you play dice games, "Oriath poker", maybe sth like chess with other guild members. Even for currency.
That would be such a cool addition for spending time outside the actual game.
Certainly a bigger task to complete though.

Anybody remembers the taverns in "Fable 2", that old RPG? Something like that.

anything guild members can do together would be great !
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Very good idea! Hope GGG does this!

"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
Hi guys. I think guilds lack a big concept that can only be done in PoE.That is guild hideouts. I think guilds are just favourite friend's lists and nothing else at their current state. Guild members should have a common area that they can hangout with their friends in guild instead of sitting their hideouts alone. These hideouts can be used to party with your guild members and should allow you to go into maps,temples,masterminds etc.

I think this feature can bring life to guilds.

Things i would like to see in guild hideouts:
-allow to invite every npc
-allow crafting bench and map device
-can be decorated just like regular hideouts
- 1 free hideout in acts, 2 in maps , maybe 1 guild hideout for sale on shop as part of the cheapest core supporter pack
- chat command for guild hideout : /guild_hideout or /guildhideout
- should be accessible from waypoint.insert guild hideout button here:

- use areas at least as big as epilogue and possibly open, one piece areas.

ADDED IDEAS:
- there should be a possibility to get multiple map devices so we could run several parties in the same hideout. -Synopsis
- i can imagine players being able to spend master favour to the guild so it can be decorated. -vio
- and let guild leaders give decoration permissions to individual guild members at will (as well as rescind them) -demon9675
- "RIP - in remembrance" memorial for recently deceased guild members (even in SC, that can actually be a source of funny interactions)
- Yard of fame - ten named totem poles of guild members with most challenges completed (~sooner to be in case of 40/40) both from : aldorus
- Add mini pvp arena in guild hideout. -webas
-There can be some kind of Guild Atlas where the guild needs to complete some hard maps (made to be playable only in guild party). Also a boss would be nice too. -CapetaDoMal

I think thats all comes to mind atm. I'll add more if anything good suggested under thread.
Let me know what you think about guild hideouts.
Would you like to see them in PoE or not?
I would love to see guild hideouts since it would encourage more interaction with other players in your guild. You could then physically see they are online without the social tab, and party up on the spot if you wish, and more easily help lower players without them needing to ask (easier to offer if you see them in the map), and ultimately create a more social environment.

it would still allow players to play functionally solo (even while in a guild, just use your own hideout rather than the guild one), but it would be a massive QoL improvement for social aspects of the game.
"
klokwerkaos a écrit :
I would love to see guild hideouts since it would encourage more interaction with other players in your guild. You could then physically see they are online without the social tab, and party up on the spot if you wish, and more easily help lower players without them needing to ask (easier to offer if you see them in the map), and ultimately create a more social environment.

it would still allow players to play functionally solo (even while in a guild, just use your own hideout rather than the guild one), but it would be a massive QoL improvement for social aspects of the game.

Thats a good point. I too think guild hideouts can help players socialize and create friendships. At its current state guilds are just texts. There is nothing visual to them.
"
IamLoco a écrit :
My dream would be to have a tavern in the guild hideout with little "mini games", where you play dice games, "Oriath poker", maybe sth like chess with other guild members. Even for currency.

But that would require GGG to treat this as an actual RPG instead of a mindless static grindfest. Rather unlikely for that to happen. I recently picked up Grim Dawn and what can I say, PoE can't hold a candle (maybe not even a match) up to that game in terms of storytelling and overall presentation.

In PoE I don't care for any NPC, not for Nessa turning into a mermaid, not for Greust becoming corrupted and certainly not for Zana and her "just clear another map, mkay?" questline. Everything is completely sterile and on rails, the town hubs feel like they don't even belong to the same world at times, with the low-point being the Vaal corruption in Act2. "Just put a swirly purple effect over everything, players won't notice that nothing has changed at all!" There is zero sense of dread or impending doom while you happily stroll along instagibbing anything in sight.
PoE is purely a HnS, not an ARPG. Your only choice is to not do a quest at all, cause if you do, the outcome will always be the same across all classes (Act9 feather quest comes to mind). There is not a single "would you rather" decision in this game. Sorry for the rant, but to expect GGG to add anything else to the game besides more loot and mtx is unrealistic I'm afraid.

That being said, I really like the suggestions in this thread. I'm just in my own 1-man guild (being SSF makes it kind of obsolete), but I can see it drawing in players when they know there are possible perks attached to belonging to one. Not sure about the shared favour though. Shady people could easily lure new players into farming favour points as part of a "collective effort to advance the guild" and after they farmed tens of millions of favour they just get kicked. Seeing that GGG displays a very carefree attitude towards other forms of scamming it's unlikely it would have any consequence. And player reputation is not really a thing in here, so I'm sure it would happen on more than one occasion.
Dernière édition par MoarStuff, le 4 avr. 2019 06:40:36
"
MoarStuff a écrit :
"
IamLoco a écrit :

But that would require GGG to treat this as an actual RPG instead of a mindless static grindfest. Rather unlikely for that to happen. I recently picked up Grim Dawn and what can I say, PoE can't hold a candle (maybe not even a match) up to that game in terms of storytelling and overall presentation.

In PoE I don't care for any NPC, not for Nessa turning into a mermaid, not for Greust becoming corrupted and certainly not for Zana and her "just clear another map, mkay?" questline. Everything is completely sterile and on rails, the town hubs feel like they don't even belong to the same world at times, with the low-point being the Vaal corruption in Act2. "Just put a swirly purple effect over everything, players won't notice that nothing has changed at all!" There is zero sense of dread or impending doom while you happily stroll along instagibbing anything in sight.
PoE is purely a HnS, not an ARPG. Your only choice is to not do a quest at all, cause if you do, the outcome will always be the same across all classes (Act9 feather quest comes to mind). There is not a single "would you rather" decision in this game. Sorry for the rant, but to expect GGG to add anything else to the game besides more loot and mtx is unrealistic I'm afraid.

That being said, I really like the suggestions in this thread. I'm just in my own 1-man guild (being SSF makes it kind of obsolete), but I can see it drawing in players when they know there are possible perks attached to belonging to one. Not sure about the shared favour though. Shady people could easily lure new players into farming favour points as part of a "collective effort to advance the guild" and after they farmed tens of millions of favour he just kicks everybody. Seeing that GGG displays a very carefree attitude towards other forms of scamming it's unlikely it would have any consequence. And player reputation is not really a thing in here, so I'm sure it would happen on more than one occasion.

well i think players have more favour than they can spend and this might be a good place to use them.
that said i understand your concern. there might be players who can abuse that system. so there could be a chargeback option for the favour.
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 4 avr. 2019 08:36:47
A system where guilds would earn a certain amount of favour for every active member completing quests would sort that issue in no time.
Make us put notes on guildmates as we can with friends, and let us sort the list based on the league ppl are playing. These, and even more options and qol feature in the management of the social aspect of poe are things long time due.

Stash tabs could be improved too with more granular options for access and restriction privileges, and ofc a stash log.

"
etkratos a écrit :
Make us put notes on guildmates as we can with friends, and let us sort the list based on the league ppl are playing. These, and even more options and qol feature in the management of the social aspect of poe are things long time due.

Stash tabs could be improved too with more granular options for access and restriction privileges, and ofc a stash log.

I will add these
"
IamLoco a écrit :

I'd love this to be a dedicated zone in the world where you can go whenever you're tired of grinding (the number of people who are telling me "i'm bored i don't know what to do" is pretty incredible). We had an escape door in D2 with PvP, PoE needs something in that respect.
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Dernière édition par Synopsis, le 7 avr. 2019 07:16:17

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires